gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-24-2014, 11:09 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

His words would try and comfort her, and so would he. She would tense up at his touch, shying away. How was she so positive about this? Exactly, she wasn't..

She would look at Winter when he would speak, a small smirk on her face. It was almost like she could trust him, but it was a fatal attraction, letting him stay in her life. She was practically risking everything being with him.. Her life, their unborn pups lives.

Misha did love him, unconditionally.. And it seemed that he loved her in the same way as well.. Though, her throat was choked up with emotions, she would give a nod.. One small nod. As if to say; 'yes I'll stay with you'. She knew she was risking a lot being with him, but she loved this man.. And her pups needed a papa, a father.. Something his last litter didn't have. A loving father to help raise his children.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 07:09 PM

Winter kissed her maw reassuringly once more. He wanted her to know he cared deeply for her. Ah, and he wanted her to feel it. Soon, rain would fall from the heavens in vast amounts and thunder rippled almost continuously throughout the atmosphere. The wind had begun to fiercely blow over the terrain causing nearby trees to lean and sway with each breath. It would be a long night as it seemed they would be trapped inside their shelter for a while. The storm was growing severe and it appeared as if it were not going to slack up anytime soon. Winter lied down upon the rocky cave floor and motioned for Misha (and the rat) to join him. Perhaps the rat also had some stories to share. It was a good night to share stories of past happenings. Perhaps Misha would wish to tell more about her history. Opening up would only draw them closer.

Speech
Thought

Love Like Winter by AFI on Grooveshark