size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2018, 04:28 PM

TESTING TESTING, I'M JUST SUGGESTING

YOU AND I MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST THING

It wasn't too shocking that Riva had never playedd group games of tag. Apparently it wasn't a common game. Her voice was low, whispery. Was he keeping her awake with his rambling? He made a point of keeping his mouth shut for a few moments, just to see if that was his cue to be quiet now. “Everything about your childhood sounds chaotic.” she admitted, but not in a mean way. Just a statement of fact. He hummed affirmatively, bobbing his head in agreement. It had been chaotic, frantic, and wonderful. He wouldn't trade his childhood memories for wealth of any sort.

“I don’t know my parents” she finally said, quiet. Dark rimmed auds tipped back, distressed. That must have been terrible! In that moment, the ache in his chest at the notion formed into a vow to protect this girl forever. Anyone without a family deserved to have one, even if they had to make it themselves. Thus, he would provide her with a family if she wanted his. Chaotic and enormous and full of devotion. “The healer who found me raised me into the life I know now, showed me my passion for healing.” she added, putting a positive spin on the situation. "Well, that's good." He murmured, blinking sleepily. Not knowing the full extent of her upbringing, it didn't sound too terrible. Not that he could even imagine not being surrounded with family.

A faint shuffling sound, and something tickled his nose. He snorted in surprise. Riva had brushed the edge of her tail over his nose. A fond smile found its way onto his face, and he nipped at it playfully. Once it stilled, he laid his muzzle crossways over it. She wouldn't find any resistance if she chose to move it away. "Ni-night, Riva." he rumbled quietly, eyes already sliding closed. Dang, he was tired. A heavy sigh heaved itself from his chest, and he settled in for a good night's sleep.

.:Birch--Exitus:.

"speech"

Art by pimsri