gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-20-2018, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 09:46 PM by Rhyme I.)
He felt himself sighing into her form as Shaye clung back to Rhyme. He tried not to think about how different everything might be if their mothers were different wolves. He knew he had to fully put the thoughts from his mind, but as she cried into his coat he held her tight. She was so drunk, and Rhyme was starting to wonder through his own fog if she would even remember their conversation tonight. There were a few moments he thought he might regret when sobriety took him back.

"Of course you can have her.." He tried to stifle his surprise at hearing his words with a chuckle at how thoroughly she misinterpreted the words he hadn't completely wanted to say. She went on to ask about what kind of relationship Tana might have wished. Rhyme hoped she would understand, Tana seemed to loathe inconveniencing him or restricting his own freedom. Like she said that day he had found her at the hot springs. She wouldn't ask him to love her, maybe she wouldn't ask him to make an oath to her.

He sighed heavily again as he looked back to his cross eyed cousin. "I don't think she would ask for anything." He admitted, going over their previous conversations with his inebriated memories. "I don't even know why I'm worrying. She's never known a real relationship in her life." He found Shaye's easygoing curiosity emboldening. "just have to hope she doesn't get any ideas from the wedding." He chuckled, suddenly feeling much better about the future. If that care free attitude lingered in the morning would be the real question.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-20-2018, 09:47 PM

Apparently alcohol made her head a mess, she couldn’t seem to keep her thoughts straight, they were jumping from one thing to another so quickly she couldn’t keep up. Her emotion where in equal turmoil, crying one minute, and laughing the next. At least she had Rhyme next to her, she would never had opted to be this vulnerable beside anyone else.

“Maybe you can still have it all.” she suggested. Her sober self wouldn’t have suggested something so crass, but right now all she wanted was an option that let Rhyme be happy. “Neither have I.” she snickered, as he mentioned knowing a real relationship. “Wedding are overrated.” she muttered, sniffing at the empty bottle regretfully. “We should go on a hunt, catch a midnight snack.” she suggested, she wanted to frolic through the woods, continue to leave their troubles at bay for as long as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 09:49 PM
He couldn't keep his eyes off her, though he tries to be more fascinated with how quickly she jumped to and from emotions. His foggy head had a hard time keeping up with her, but he held on to the conversation. Shaye's suggestion made his drunk self smile widely grinning. Maybe he could. "Neither have I" She added on, and Rhyme was brought back to their last emotional discussion. "That's not.." what he had meant. Tana had been born a slave and he couldn't call any of the interactions she has with those wolves any kind of relationship. Especially not a romantic one.

He found himself in agreement with Shaye, weddings were over rated. Then she found herself on another tangent. A hunt? She thought the two of them would be able to hunt right then? He gave a hearty chuckle at the thought, but realized there were zero damns to be given at that moment either. "That couldn't sound any better." So he tried to get up.

First try wasn't so bad, he took to his feet rather gracefully for how drunk he was. Once he was up there the problems started. There was just a tiny bit too much dizzy as he stood up to fast and he found himself on the ground again. At this point he was too determined (and hoping Shaye wasn't laughing too hard at him) to quit and again found his feet and remained standing the second time of not swaying slightly.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-20-2018, 09:50 PM

That's not.. he trailed off, and she lost track on what they were talking about. Now, she was fixated on the idea of a hunt. Rhyme was in agreement, and would get to his feet.

Or at least, he would attempt to do so. He stumbled, and failed, his feet not working the way they were suppose to. Shaye was laughing so hard she could barely move, and hopefully she didn’t wake anyone with the ruckus she was making.

He found his way to his feet again, and Shaye tried this difficult task herself. She was like a pup with over sized paws, clumsy, and setting them wrong in front of her. She stumbled hard into Rhyme, nearly knocking them both to the ground. Her flank rubbed against his side as she fought to balance herself. Her booming laughter had faded into soft giggles, and she was pressed heavily against his side, even when she did find her balance. She knew if she stepped away, she would fall.

Yes, hunting was a brilliant idea, they were going to do great at this. Perhaps if they learned to walk in tangent, they could balance themselves. “Start walking and i’ll try to keep balance.” her words where slurred, and a part of her mind noted how she had drunk too quickly, on an empty stomach and a low tolerance. The alcohol had hit her common sense like a punch. A fact highlighted by how she truly thought a hunt was a good idea right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 09:51 PM
Shaye didn't hold anything back. She full on laughed at him hard. Thankfully those damns to give did not come back and he nearly lost his footing again as he laughed with her. Of course she was next and Rhyme laughed just as hard when she fell into him. He didn't know if he almost fell because of the laughter, which hopefully didn't wake anyone they really weren't being quiet.

Her close contact made him feel warm, not helped by the alcohol. Rhyme knew Shaye wasn't about to really find her feet as she leaned on him, reliant on his wavy balance. Start walking? Another boisterous laugh escaped him. "You're about to fall over," he continued laughing, but did his best to walk a few steps forward. Not at all sure if he was about to lose balance himself.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-20-2018, 09:51 PM

“So are you.” she pointed out, fearlessly walking as he did. It wasn’t easy going, leaning into him as she walked, but it was more enjoyable this way. She could scarcely feel the chill of the night air, the alcohol warmed her veins, and the heat radiating off Rhyme’s coat chased away anything else.

She hadn’t let loose like this in years, and she wanted the night to go on forever. She wanted to hear Rhyme’s laughter, rich and inviting as he chuckled over their misbalances, and fearlessly forged ahead, walking despite his inebriated state.

If there lives had been, just that little bit different, what would tonight have been like? It didn’t matter, she wanted this night exactly as it was. Her Alpha partner, and apparently partner in crime, at her side. “That way, that way!” she told Rhyme, pointing with ehr snout towards a cluster of trees. Her voice wasn’t hushed, so no doubt any potential prey would be gone long before they arrived. Still, she relied on him to steer them, leaning on him, letting him decide their path with his body. His side felt lean against her, muscled and strong. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on his body, and the sleek dark markings that encased him where like shadows in the night. The flecks of silver that swirled about him where like the splashes of moonlight that lit the ground sporadically. Beautiful

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 09:52 PM
Surprisingly, so surprisingly he scoffed as the two of them walked together. He leaned on her as much as she leaned on him and together they forged a path. However either of them could have toppled at any moment. But together they remained upright despite the others weakness. An odd parallel to their alpha relationship. He tried to ignore how good it felt to have her so close.

Her laughter was like drunken music in the night, though his head was foggy Shaye's laugh rang clear. She was the HD image in his analogue world. He caught her out of the corner of his eye as they continued on ungracefully. She looked so carefree, and he couldn't stop looking back at her moonlight stained fur. His drunken grin remained plastered to his face.

"I don't think we are going to catch anything." He slurred as he looked towards where Shaye had pointed towards he tried to get there. He really did but he felt as he walked he was getting closer and closer to the ground with each step.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-20-2018, 09:55 PM

The two stumbled towards the indicated tree line, somehow staying upright as they supported each other. She didn’t think she had ever been this close to Rhyme before, especially after her failed hug attempt. He wasn’t like Vail or Rhythm, where you could fall into their arms like it was the most natural thing in the world. Besides, she needed to hold him at arm's length, because… because… her mind falted, trying to remember why it was so important.

“I’m gonna catch something. Prove you wrong.” she said, voice determined, despite its slurred, and absent mind tone. They stumbled towards the trees, but she felt like they weren’t getting any closer. Like stuck in a dream, where no matter how much you ran, you didn’t end up going anywhere. This was no nightmare however, this was the very opposite. She had Rhyme in her arms, well, against her, anyway. It was all she could ever want.

Before they reached their destination, Shaye stumbled, and fell to the ground, toppling for Rhyme who fell on top of her in a heap. Her laughter was soft, breathless, and she rolled into him, instead of away. “Maybe i’ll catch some stars, instead.” she suggested. It didn’t matter if he could make heads or tales of what she was saying, she knew what she meant. She shuffled, until she could put her head on his stomach, and look up at the night sky. “Should drink more often.”

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 09:57 PM
Rhyme wasn't usually a very affectionate wolf, hugging and kisses weren't his go to like his mother or cousin. He didn't particularly find comfort in affection either, but now with the alcohol taking the reins he was enjoying the close contact with Shaye more than his sober self might have. Though her words managed to catch his fleeting attention as she promised that she was going to catch something just to prove him wrong. Again he laughed heartily, obviously not believing her in the least. He decided he didn't want her to catch anything either, he was enjoying her closeness too much.

He need not worry it turned out, even as she spoke Shaye's feet would get tangled up beneath her and both of them would go tumbling to the ground because he had been leaning on her so heavily. He went down laughing though, thankfully Shaye was there to cushion his fall. She managed to move even closer as they sprawled on the ground and mentioned she was going to catch stars instead of some prey animal. Rhyme giggled, not knowing why, as she changed her mind. He shifted as she did so he might catch her gaze while she lay her head on his abdomen.

He sighed contentedly, not sure if he wanted to agree with her sentiment or not. Sober Rhyme would have mentioned how bad an idea that might be, but drunk Rhyme was enjoying the lack of inhibitions way too much. He lay his neck back over his shoulder so his muzzle settled close to Shaye's nose. "How are you going to catch stars when we couldn't even catch sight of dinner?" He slurred with a chuckle as he sought her half focused gaze with his own bright lavender and sapphire eyes. "You have, beautiful eyes." he blurted out, completely caught up in thoughts of her.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-20-2018, 09:59 PM

She looked up at the night sky, the blanket of stars that danced across the blackness. How was she going to catch a star. She grinned "Winter, fetch." She ordered. Where had that bird gone? She looked back and found a pair of eyes back where they had first started to drink, bright in the grass, watching her scornfully. Perhaps not.

She frowned, a little furrow appearing above her muzzle "I'll figure it out." She promised him, before looking back at Rhyme, and realizing just how close he had gotten. She was blinking at the sudden close up of his eyes, then he made a comment. a slow smile spread across her lips. When was the last time someone had compliment her eyes? She wasn't sure. "I like yours more." She told him, a soft purr in her tone, as she playfully pushed her head forward, butting her muzzle against the side of his head. It was unclear what she meant by the action, it was clumsy and uncoordinated.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 09:59 PM
Shaye thought she was so clever with sending her young raven after the unattainable lights in the sky. He huffed in amusement, unable to tear his gaze away from Shaye’s gentle features. He had no way to know the white bird’s feelings on the turn of events in the night. He wasn’t even sure himself, though likely his sober voice would have been screaming at him to slow down and stop. Drunk self did not hear the begging at all and continued on full throttle.

He loved the grin that appeared on her face at his compliment, his smile mimicked her own as she replied similarly. Her voice was sweet if not slurred as she nudged him affectionately, Rhyme’s limbs felt tingly as his stomach released a hundred butterflies into his gut. His heart beat fast, a subtle thrum in his foggy head. Rhyme pushed back against her clumsy attempts at affection, but offered a timid kiss on her cheek. He felt nervous, drunk, confused, but he could tell what he wanted. Everything. ”Shaye,” He started softly, slurred, but unable to finish his thoughts as he kissed her again more eagerly.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-20-2018, 10:01 PM

He returned her accidental affection, her name on his lips. It sent a fire through her veins. Why was this wrong? She couldn't remember, because how could it be? This was her partner, the one at her side theough thick and thin. So maybe that relationship was suppose to be something different, but why not this?

The alcahol rain through her system, it dimmed her natural reactions, and fired others. It couldn't have created something that wasnt already there, but it made it so much more sudden and desperate, her need for him.
"Rhyme"
She whispered, and then his lips where on hers, and she would offer no regret, no objections. She would hold him tight and return his affection. The moon, and a silvery bird their only witness to something they where going to regret in the morning.

-fade-

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Rhyme forgot right and wrong, he couldn’t focus on anything other than Shaye and how close her warm soft body was to him. The whole world was gone, the stars above and the water below it was just him and this bright eyed woman. Her name on his lips made fire race through his veins, catching the alcohol aflame. His sober self hours ago would have never fell into her arms, but he dove headfirst with the wine singing inside of him. Rhyme needed her in every way she needed him, and all hesitation was gone as Shaye whispered his name back.

Then everything really was gone, Shaye was against his body and her lips on his mouth as she rid herself of the inhibitions Rhyme had found missing as well. He’d never needed anyone as much as he needed Shaye in that moment. His full drunken attention was on her and as their bodies twined in forbidden ways nothing else mattered. He wanted her to feel how much he loved her in that moment and though mistakes would be made he didn’t care at all that night. Rhyme would have everything he wanted and the consequences would be dealt with in the long coming morning.
-fade-

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-20-2018, 10:05 PM

The morning came earlier then she would have liked, the light hitting her hard and the ground beneath her felt lumpy and uncomfortable. She wasnt in her den, and her head felt like a woodpecker was building a home in her skull. She blinked groggily and forced her eyes open.

Her morning got a whole lot worse, as she realised the heat beside her came from a body. Horror dawned in her heart, and she got slowly, cautiously to her feet. The movement made her head ache worse but that didnt matter. All that mattered was the understanding of what had happened last night. Her memory was foggy, with holes like a moles den. But the scent I'd their action lingered, telling her what they had done.

In horror and anguish, the she wolf moved quietly away from him, until she felt she had put enough distance between them to lengthen her stride. She ran, like the devil was after her, and fled the terratory of abaven.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 10:06 PM
He might have slept the hangover off if it had been a cloudy day. Instead the sun decided to rise above the horizon and pry his eyelids open torturously. He felt himself groan. The ground beneath him was hard, his head was pounding, but at least he had Shaye beside him. His heart stopped. Flashes of the previous night brightened in his mind as he blinked his eyes open in horror. No. No way.

He might have been able to convince himself he’d only gotten drunk and dreamed it, but his eyes focused in time to see Shaye speed off into the distance. His heart sunk further. He shouldn’t have drank so much, he should have had better control over himself. He lay back down on the ground, his head pounding as he put his paws over his eyes and tried to breathe for a few long minutes. He wasn’t about to go chasing after her, if she wanted to talk she would have stayed. No she was surely feeling as horrified as he was.

Rhyme eventually convinced himself to stand. The sun was even worse and the pounding of his head intensified. This was one of those days he wished he had a nice dark den. Instead of sleeping, or hiding, he made his way to a shallow beach off the rapids and bathed himself. The shame didn’t come off with the water but the cold was enough to shock him into complete wakefulness. Where was he going to go from here.

""