size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-22-2019, 11:55 AM

As Tyranis appeared and completely ignored his presence, Elias' protective demeanor started to shift. His previously wrinkled muzzle began to smooth as he watched his son address the stranger, seemingly calm at first. The immediate lunge during the stranger's speech brought a grin to the demon's half-scorched face, his ears drawing backward as he watched in utter fascination while Tyranis fought with aggressive ferocity.

When Tyranis completed his task of defending the honor of his pack, Elias' narrowed his eyes in anticipation on how he would deal with his challenger. The words that came next were not necessarily unexpected.

Ruling became tiresome and stressful after awhile, especially with little guidance from his elders. Elias knew from experience what it was to run a pack without a proper foundation, the pain of guilt for allowing his bastard son to follow the same fate choked him only momentarily. It seemed Tyranis was running from his reign as King, just as Elias had in his youth. Insecurity resulted in the lack of faith in his demons, though Elias knew.. freedom from strife would not come from the abandonment of a crown.

Disappointed, the monstrosity scoffed as Tyranis embraced his siblings and further ignored his own presence. He never expected much from the children born outside of the Demon Mother in the first place, so none of this came as a shock to him. Tyranis had gone above and beyond all expectations by ruling not just one pack, but two in his young life. The path of the Apollyon was never meant for any of them, which was unfortunate- but, Elias decided to cut his ties with all of them right then and there.

With no pack to hold any commitment to any longer, the beast made his decision to leave and find his true progeny- his true purpose. Erovrare had been useful for allowing the behemoth to heal when he needed aid, but now it was time to get back on track. Servus Menti and his betrothal to the Apollyon was all that was on his mind, and he could only imagine the accomplishments he could achieve next season without the distraction of Erovrare.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-22-2019, 07:18 PM
She felt relief as Cloud pressed back into her, settling her nerves and making her able to push her worries to the back of her mind. With Cloud and Ty here she was safe and Cloud's close presence was a quick reminder of that. Last time he had arrived late and with Ty distracted by what was going on it left her in a tight spot, but in the end she had remained safe from harm. This fight seemed to happen and end so quickly that she was surprised when it was finally over with. Ty had won, just like he had over Hannibal. Euro would thrive to another day, or so she had thought. She was surprised, yet relieved to hear he was over being a king. After all that had happened who wouldn't? She was even happier when he came over to both her and Cloud and stuck his head between the two of them. Her tail drummed the ground as she gently pressed her cheek to his.

Her ears would perk at Cloud's words and she would nod her head in agreement. She was excited to see where they would go from here and what kind of opportunities would arise from this change.
As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
05-22-2019, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2019, 09:26 PM by Bluetick.)

Actaea

She had been restless since they had been in limbo, waiting for her Uncle to call together his pack. Spending most of her time learning about poisons from her companion and trying to gather herbs so that she would have a stock when the new pack arose. Today had been no different, she had been out scouting for herbs and hunting for supplies she would need in the upcoming seasons. She had been spending some time in Abaven, more so since her talk with her mentor. She was still restless and perhaps that's what drove her to falling the call for her half brother. The last time she had come to the battlefield things had been a total mess, but it had led to Ty coming to Abaven's borders to visit his children which led to their talk, along with a few more string of events. Things between her and Ty were okay from what she could tell. She had sent Enzo to look for Ignis or Ace to tell them were she was going, just in case. You never could be to sure what would happen at the battlefield.

She took her sweet old time, not announcing her presence, nor did she really want to be social with anyone. Though as she grew closer to the gathering (down wind from it all) a strong scent filled her nose that made her stop, dead in her tracks. It was a scent she hadn't crossed in quite a long time. Part of her wanted to run to him, to tackle him to the ground like any normal puppy would and the other half of her began spinning into that whirlwind of emotions. She didn't know how long she had stood there, fighting among herself, pacing back and forth. It took her a while before she was able to regain her stony demeanor. Washing her body, her face, and her eyes free of emotion. Drifting back into the child that was born in Ruina, whose mind would always be ticking, whose brain always thirsted for knowledge. Hiding what was truly going on within that beautiful brain. Once a small ball of fluff was now tall, elegant and was beginning to fill out. She was completely different from the last time they had laid eyes on each other. She pulled herself together and moved forward, enough to see the last bit of the fight.

She was able to hear Tyranis announce he was done and her molten eyes watched the emaciated, dark form of her father scoff as Ty went to his siblings. Quietly she moved forward, moving up to her father's good side (left side) several feet from him. Her molten gaze focused on Ty, Cloud, and Thora.

"How does being abandoned feel, Elias?" her voice and her face lacked emotion.

"Speech"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-23-2019, 10:46 AM
"Talk" Walk

He had been training with his companions when his sisters companion approached them. The opossum told him that his sister had gone to the battlefield to investigate their half brothers call. The last time they had gone things had been pretty intense and emotional, but he knew Actaea had spoke to Tyranis after that when he had come to visit his children. Unsure as to what might happen this time around, he indicated to his companions that they'd be going to. After a quick word with his sisters companion to tell him his uncles whereabouts, he hurried to join his sister at the battlefield.

It didn't take him too long to catch up, his flying companion going on ahead and scouting the scene. When he arrived, he spotted his half brothers together, and his companion told him that he'd been challenged and won. But that Ty had opted to give the pack up anyway. That he was tired of leading. Surprised and curious, he approached his sister in time to hear her words. He brushed his shoulder against hers, crimson gaze rising to meet his estranged father's mangled face. He didn't say a word, however. He just tried to wrangle in the emotions that were beginning to surface. This was the man that had abandoned them and left them to die. He lifted his lip in a silent snarl, his wolverine companion that had come up on his other side wasn't so quiet. As much as he wanted to launch himself at Elias, he held back..for now.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-23-2019, 06:20 PM

Chrysanthos watched quietly as the alpha whom Pegasus was challenging arrived. His ears flicked forward as Pegasus mentioned some shrine and he couldn't help but fidget. He wasn't sure he wanted his brother to challenge for a pack. Chrys had assumed he'd find everyone and bring them back home, back where they belonged. Why start a new life here? He was glad to hear Medea was fine and he quickly replied. "Yes, I'm doing well. It's taken some getting used to but I've managed." He'd studied relentlessly and in doing so had a fair stockpile of knowledge on various biomes. With this knowledge he knew roughly what to expect in terms of plants and weather. Chrysanthos winced as the battle got underway.

He was pulled from the spectacle by the sight of his brother Orthos. Chrys stood quickly and opened his mouth to speak-

Not a word

Chrys' mouth closed for only a second. "You really are in a terrible state, Orthos, but I am glad to see you. You must tell me what happened when this is over." He could only imagine the wild tales Orthos would tell. They were usually entertaining though Chrysanthos didn't think much of his brothers low behavior. It did not fit a Beaufort to go drinking and gambling oneself into disarray. He'd heard rumors that his brother was no stranger to brothels either, but Chrys chose to ignore that rumor. He'd never seen any proof so it couldn't be true. Slanderous lies! Not that Orthos needed any help in slandering his own good name it seemed. His eyes fell to the battle for another moment as he whispered a quick prayer to Ley for Pegasus' success in battle.

I don't suppose you have anything in there to make this more bearable? I haven't even sniffed a decent wine in months.

Chrys chuckled, keeping his eyes on the battle. "You know how I feel about excessive drinking, Orthos. I do not carry alcohol on my person, but I may have some herbs that can help you. Though I think food would be the first order and I don't have any I'm afraid." He'd check his brother over for wounds later. Right now he was more concerned with how Pegasus was going to fair in this fight. Orthos was right, the wolves here fought like barbarians. Again it made him wonder why Pegasus was interested in raising a pack amongst such heathens.

The fight ended with Pegasus giving in but to everyone's surprise the winner decided to give the pack to the Beaufort heir anyway. He didn't know what to think of that move. Perhaps these wolves were not as barbaric as he first thought? The boy with the brightly colored backside bounded toward Pegasus, warning of the shrine. Ah, so this wolf was an ally. He nodded at Medea and grabbed his bundle of herbs as he hurried over to Pegasus. "You fought well, brother. I have some herbs to help with the pain and bleeding if you'll allow." He could understand if Pegasus would prefer to be tended in a more secure location. He glanced at his sister as she mentioned a place that interested her. "Oh? Where would that be? I do have to say I don't care much for the Soulless Forest. It's a dreary place. Somewhere with decent herb growth would suit me far better."