Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-12-2019, 07:34 PM
now i know what i shoulda did

Luckily, Theory's stubby bunny tail was far more fluff than skin. She scooted her rear out of the way with a splash, circling Thalia in a downright predatory way. This was much different than her playful spars with Poem. Her sister was always a shade too careful with her, teeth hidden behind lips and smiles, claws tucked into her pads. Not that Theory was looking for violence... at least not with Poem. The way she towered over Thalia made her feel powerful in an exciting, illicit way. She rounded on her again, using her bulk to try and intimidate Thalia.

Theory flared her nostrils and puffed up her coat. All of her fur stood on end, but perhaps the effect was lessened because she was soaking wet. Her ears, however, arced straight upright and forward. What little tail she had was straining over her buttocks in a display of dominance that might have been funny if seen from an outsider's perspective. The white underside of her tail made it appear as if she was a doe facing down a wolf - albeit a small, scrawny one. Theo smiled wickedly at Thalia then growled and darted her head forward, trying to fix her jaws right around the smaller female's neck.

Theory vs Thalia for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Alouette (flying)
Disability: Pup
Fight Skill Level: Intermediate

"theory speaks!"

gone all day to the beach with you

Thalia

Avalon
Fighter

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
08-15-2019, 07:21 PM

Thalia had never tugged on anyone's tail before, and she'd never even seen anyone with a short little tail like Theory's before. She leapt forward and snagged onto it, though immediately she knew she'd made a mistake - she felt her tail fur slip from between her jaws, despite how hard she clenched down. Instead of feeling the reward of her stubby nail between her jaws, she felt the hard snap of her teeth cracking down, and another annoyed growl slipped from her throat.

She twisted around, trying to follow Theory's movements as she stalked around her. Her calculated, predatory movements made her feel wildly uncomfortable - and she felt her hackles raise in response, her fur bristling instinctively. She only reeled back when Theory went for her neck, jaws parting as she aimed them around her neck. She tried to pry herself away from her grasp, but she wasn't fast enough, and she felt the sharp sting of teeth digging down into the sensitive flesh of her neck. She'd fucked up big time. If Theory really meant to do her harm, she totally could right now! But they were just playing.. right?

Hopefully. Either way, this wasn't a position she wanted to be in. After a split second of thought she tried to wriggle free from her grasp without letting Theory's teeth dig too deeply into her skin, tilting her head and aiming to bite a bit frantically at her chest. Maybe even if she couldn't grab hold of the flesh there, she could give her a good nip and make her release her hold completely....

Thalia vs Theory for Dominance
Round 2 of 2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Fight Skill Level: Beginner

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-23-2019, 10:29 PM

And the winner is...

Theory! Taserface Thalia must now give up by either submitting, fleeing or passing out.

[Lazuli, No Shame]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2019, 08:20 PM
now i know what i shoulda did

Adrenaline rushed through her veins as her hold solidified on Thalia's smaller neck. She had never felt so powerful, so in control in her entire young life. Theory grunted and twisted her hold a bit, dragging Thalia and herself back towards the shallows of the water until it was at their ankles. The younger female's bites landed every now and then, but they barely felt like anything with the fire of victory that pumped through her veins. Using the brute strength and height that she had over her, Theory flipped Thalia semi-gently (with a bit of a splash) on to her back, letting go of her neck and placing a paw at either side of the younger girl's head.

She straddled Thalia confidently, breathing hot in the little girl's face. "I win, Abraxas." It felt good to say out loud. The fight was her first decisive win against someone outside of her family; it was a heady, almost addictive feeling. Theo felt giddy at the prospect of setting her terms of dominance. "Since I won, you have to..." She thought for a moment. Although the prospect of humiliating her in some way was oddly exhilarating, she also didn't want to alienate her. If her people truly believed they were gods, perhaps they might one day be a formidable ally... or enemy. She had to be careful, right? Diplomat training had taught her that much. "You have to come whenever I call for the next year. My raven will tell you where to meet me. And you have to spend the night with me tonight." Sneaking away from Rhyme sounded exciting. She wondered if Thalia would be brave enough to stray from her own chaperone and make good on the deal.

"theory speaks!"

gone all day to the beach with you

Thalia

Avalon
Fighter

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
09-24-2019, 07:21 AM

All at once, despite her bites occasionally landing, Theory seemed to gain control over her. Her world went upside-down - literally - as Theory flipped her over and she felt the cool water of the cave soaking her back. Thalia instinctively tried to wiggle free, but Theory's dominant position made it so that she couldn't easily sneak out of her hold. "Yeah, sure, whatever," Thalia said dismissively, not arguing with her about the win... but she sure as hell wasn't going to confirm it out loud, either. It hadn't been a fair fight anyway! Theory was older than her, and bigger. Maybe she'd always be bigger, but at least when she was fully grown Thalia was sure she could kick her ass!

Thalia wrinkled her nose as she tried to come up with a suitable punishment. Of course, she didn't have to follow it.. if she went and told her dad she was being bullied into something, surely he'd stick up for her, right? But then again, Theory seeing her as some kind of baby seemed wildly unappealing to her. Even if she couldn't win, at least she could suck it up and deal with whatever punishment Theory deemed suitable.

But she hadn't been expecting that. "For a year?" Thalia nearly spat in her face, sounding incredulous at the thought. "Your win wasn't that impressive. But whatever. A year," Thalia conceded, rolling her eyes at the thought. In reality, having an excuse to sneak away from home - from her parents, and her siblings - sounding oddly thrilling, even if it was meet up with this idiot. Already she was coming up with whatever ridiculous terms she'd give Theory when she finally won - which she hoped would happen sooner, rather than later. Knowing she'd be seeing Theory again, likely very soon, only made her want to further her fighting skills to she could secure a win.

Another term was that she wanted her to spend the night with her. Weird. Briefly she glanced over her shoulder, not immediately seeing her dad - but that didn't mean he was far away, either. "Fine, just get off me," she grumbled, wiggling beneath her again as if trying to free herself. "But I'm not doing any more fishing. Or fighting," she leered, her nose wrinkling again in distaste. She was sore now and she didn't want to push it, knowing she'd have to make the long journey home with her dad and brother tomorrow.