size
-
build
-
player
08-12-2019, 07:58 PM

And the winner is...

SIRIUS
FRACTURE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Sirius: 301.92
Fracture: 275.99

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-12-2019, 10:55 PM

He was stalking through the stalls, disturbed by the bidding that he could hear all around him as buyers sought to get away with the prize of another life. It disgusted him, and while he moved, he had caught sight of Heloise who had informed him Fracture was nearby and attempting to buy one of the unfortunate creatures being sold here. He was not angry with his members for coming and bidding, he knew what their motives were and they were same as his. With a quickened and purposeful stride, the alabaster titan made his way to the stall Fracture was at with his companions following quickly behind him. He arrived in time to see Fracture get attacked, a move that was unwarranted against his fellow pack mate.

With a growl, Acere pushed past those gathered until he stood at Fracture's fallen form, crimson gaze boring into Sirius' blues as he adopted a cool look. "Hey big shot, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" He barked, turning his head towards Valkyrie then. With the information given to him by Heloise, he knew where the bids stood. "Weapons and armor crafted by my own hands, along with meat from our own stores and herbs not found in these lands," He had something else in mind, but he would save it for his next potential bid if he needed it. He turned his gaze back to Sirius, challenging the other dire wolf to attack him like he had attacked Fracture like a coward. Nobody insulted Winterfell's honor and got away with it. Win or lose, the alabaster king would fight for the honor of his pack, and the honor of his people.

Acere VS Sirius for minor maim (torn left ear)
Round: 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: heavy
Offensive Accessory: tiger claw reavers
Defensive Accessory: tiger armor
Companion 1: Fox 1 (battle)
Companion 2: Fox 2 (perception)
Mutation: n/a
Disability: n/a
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Knight

"Speech"||Thought||"You"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-12-2019, 11:57 PM
See got a hold of the mans neck and wrenched it to the side, showing with a touch of his fang that he could have ripped out the mans throat if he pleased. Sure his point was made to the man who had insulted his ability to fight, he released him and stood back. He gave Fracture a slight, polite bow, and then looked up to the dire wolf who stood at equal height to Sirius as he entered the scene. He seemed to be challanging the titan, but Seer shrugged, his point was made and unless the man actually attacked him, Seer was done holding up the bidding.

"I feel my offer of my services, and taking down a honey badger, along with precious gems is a higher offer, but I'll throw in a few rabbits to show I'm upping it." He said, offering valk a crooked grin, and giving her a low bow in lue of an apology for fighting in the midst of her bidding. He had ready shown her he was happy to plunge into a fight, and had won easily against one who doubted his abilities and thought he could do better.r he saw no other wolf offering themselves in such a way to the viking, and thought he was giving a good deal.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-13-2019, 12:18 AM

“Then perhaps I should offer my services as a fighter as well.” Tyranis huffed from beneath his boar and bear armor. “After all what good are your services if you don’t take on Every challenger. Perhaps Our kind host will make you take on our pack. Which would be a very grave mistake on your part.” He snarled, stepping up beside his uncle and shielding Fracture. He may not have known the man well, but he was pack and that made him worth defending. “I offer a bull elk, freshly killed, it’s hide and meat all yours to use and my services at as a fighter. Good for one fight "Two against one might not have been fair odds but the man was boasting the support of a pack. As for the bid itself he had the entirety of Winterfell at his disposal, a bull elk would be little problem for him and his marksman brother to hunt. Around his neck the cobra hissed while the raven circled in a wide swath around the field omens compared to the storm king himself
Tyranis vs. Sirius for Maim: Facial scarring

Round: 0 | ?|

Size: Large

Build: Medium

Offensive Accessory: Boar Skull Helmet

Defensive Accessory: Bear Skin
Companion 1: King Cobra, Fighting
Companion 2: Raven, Flying
Mutation: N/A
Fight Skill Level: Expert
Specialty:Tactician

Notes;

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-13-2019, 12:36 AM
she hoped she had done the right thing, informing Acere, but when she smelt Fracture's blood on the ground Heloise would rush back to the aide of her friend. she had already dealt with Valkyrie for buying the freedom of another slave, and the pending reward would be delivered in due time. but first, she would check on her friend. "Fracture..." she gasped softly, eyes narrowing in controlled fury at his frame. Acere had arrived just in time, with his nephew in tow. she did not know what was going on, but would stand with her people just as they would with her. just as she had failed to do for Fracture.

but feeling it was an unjust fight with three against one, the alabaster woman would remain by her friend's side in case he needed her help. "you are a fool, but you are a brave fool" she whispered to him, pressing her nose against the top of his head before pulling away. her eyes were on Acere and Tyranis as they squared off, their own services and bids placed to the test as they stared down the other dire wolf. if Valkyrie did not accept the bids of the Winterfell men, she would gladly take down another bear for the freedom. she already felt like a failure, having run instead of bravely fighting like Fracture did.

[ooc] just here to make sure fracture is k! kewl.

[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-13-2019, 01:00 AM

Sirius released him abruptly once he had submitted, and Fracture remained on the ground slightly longer afterwards. His face was sore and bruised, but thankfully the direwolf had avoided puncturing his throat with his over-sized fangs. The dark man was defeated, and he stared coolly towards Sirius as he gave a polite bow.

From behind came Acere first, then Tyranis, and then finally Heloise at their heels. His ivory friend gave him a gentle touch with her nose, speaking softly of his bravery. He did not feel brave, especially now when his superiors were here to defend his honor.

The Winterfell squire pulled himself to his feet slowly, stepping forward to shoulder Acere gently for his attention. "This is a mistake." He whispered to his king. "He is not alone here. My pride is not worth it." Hopefully he'd get the idea that Fracture worried for war. The pack was not ready, hell, they didn't even have a healer among them yet.

He glanced to Tyranis who placed his own bid, hoping that Acere might call him off. The show of strength was important for Winterfell and Fracture knew that well, however to have these men stand up for him after a simple dominance spar was hurting his own appearance for as much as it empowered the pack's.

Finally he looked to Heloise, eyes softening as a sigh pulled from his maw. She meant well, he knew she did. It was hard to be angry at her for calling in reinforcements, and if his life or limb were endangered then he'd have appreciated it fully. His eyes fell to the ground. How would he ever regain his self-respect after Winterfell's Alpha and Knight won his fight for him? More importantly - would his failure to handle the situation on his own bring to his pack a war that would surely endanger them all?

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b][/color][/b][/color]

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
08-13-2019, 06:25 AM
Before long the bidding began, and in her head Asvor began to mull over the possibilities. She had been looking for a test subject for quite some time - she could test her herbs on small prey animals all she wanted, but there was nothing quite like watching the effects of herbs on a wolf. Even if he was half her size; she'd just have to cut the dosage nearly in half. Her main concern was what Valdis would think over her plan, and she hesitated as she mulled over it.

It wasn't long before a few wolves began to bid.. and then a fight broke out... and then another. A faint grin pulled at her lips, amusement washing over her features as she watched the chaos unfold. Would the female in charge of the bidding be impressed by their antics, or merely annoyed? Personally, she was leaning toward the latter, but then again she wasn't the one in charge of this little market. Keeping a steady eye on the wolves who seemed intent on brawling, she slowly blinked toward Valkyrie, ready to make her own offer.

"Three vials of poison from my own collection," she spoke up steadily, letting that faint smirk tug at a single corner of her mouth. Hopefully this runt was worth it to part with the poisons she'd spent so long working on. "One will cause quick, painless death when a small amount is consumed. Another will cause death, but.. more slowly and painfully. The third is rumored to cause convulsions. I'm not so sure on the death part."

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-13-2019, 09:28 AM
Oh what a delicious turn of events. Valkyrie watched with veiled amusement as Sirius and Fracture fought. She was on the verge of formally pausing the bidding when it was all over and the saber-toothed male the clear victor.  Valkyrie sank back in her haunches, ready to pick up where she left off, when two more wolves rolled up and promising a kerfuffle on the little dark one’s behalf. How cute.

One fight in the middle of an auction was an amusement. Two fights was still entertaining but it was pushing the limits. She had a tree climbing ankle biter to sell and though he was a fascinating little thing, all the gathered eyeballs were now pointed at the warring wolves. She would only tolerate that for so long.

“Settle your differences with a fight if you must, but know that my patience runs dry after two.” She quirked a brow and glanced between the parties. “But if that isn’t enough to satisfy, say the word and I will provide a referee and refreshments at a suitable venue.” And charge admission.

To Asvor, she held up a paw and said, “I want to see where this goes before the bidding continues.”

OOC: if it comes to a fight then the winner’s bid stands much in the same way the winner’s maim will go through and Asvor will be free to make her bid again (might want to add another item or two of value to it or elaborate on the amount of each offered poison). If it doesn’t and they work it out somehow I’ll assess the situation and decide where to go from there.

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-13-2019, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 10:40 PM by Acere.)

Crimson gaze narrowed as the the Male who had attacked his pack member shrugged him off, and Acere felt a deep growl in his throat. This wannabe dared show disrespect to an alpha? Fracture would come to him, whispering in his ear. Ace would have been inclined to listen had the asshole standing in front of him not insulted him, but he did and Ace was not going to let him slide with it. "You disrespect me, an alpha, and the honor of my pack. You're nothing but a coward and a bully. You'll take on a smaller member of mine but not someone you're own size? You've no sense of honor in you." He spat, fangs bared before he saw Tyranis step up to his side. At this point, he didn't care if the both of them took on the fanged heathen. Winterfell had a code they followed and he would follow it through to the end. Acere was a man of his word, after all.

Turning to Valkyrie he would dip his head out of respect to her, remembering the time he had found the young monkey of hers when it was just a helpless babe, the man trading it for the bird she had been desperately trying to get rid of. "I'll take you up on that offer. I will not tolerate disrespect towards me or my pack. In addition to my previous offer and that of my nephew, I offer a single raid in your name with your choice of target." Turning his burning crimson gaze to Sirius, he added "No weak dominance fights on my end."

"Speech"

code by Cloudy

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-13-2019, 09:29 PM
He wasn't sure what sort of crazy he had walked unto, but Seer rolled his eyes skyward so hard those around might fear he was in danger of knocking himself out. "Very well, then" he said looking at Valk as he spoke. "Everything I listed before, and then after I bang a few heads together, I take you out to dinner at the end of your working day as apologies for the mayhem I've apparently started" he said, offering her another polite bow before turning to the two brain dead jocks that challenged him. "Very well then, I accept your melee challenge"

He wasn't afraid of a few scars, nor of taking on multiple opponents. His issue earlier had been delaying the bidding any further then the very quick dominance spar he had thrown on Fracture. He wasn’t sure what the problem was with these two, but it became clear to him that there was only one way to shut them up. The titan turned looked to them both, before throwing himself at Tyranis, aiming to throw up a paw in an attempt to dig his hidden weapon around the base of his legs, above the man’s knee. He didn’t intend to lock into an engagement knowing it would help them gang up on him. As he did so, Marshall the large Vulture, bigger than a normal companion, swooped out of the sky aiming to enter Aceres face, out of the reach of his foxes in an attempt to distract, or scratch him up on the face. 

Sirius versus Acere Versus Tyranis for Melee

Round One of two
Size: Dire Wolf
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-14-2019, 10:30 AM

The man’s paw came down on his back, the hidden blade catching on the thick polar bear hide and leaving a spray of thick white hairs in his wake. Tyranis danced to the left and lowered his head, seeking to drive his tusks deep into the man’s side. He would have liked Ace to make the first move but it seemed the man was too impatient for that. As he charged the cobra lifted her head with a fierce hiss striking forward and aiming for the white marks over the man’s eye while Moses dove from above the vulture, crashing into its back and hopefully knocking it unconscious.

Tyranis vs. Sirius for Facial scarring

Round: 1 | 2|

Notes;

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-15-2019, 10:54 PM
It seemed the mutant before him had a severe lack of respect. Not only had he disrespected the Northern King and his packs honor by shrugging him off and ignoring him, but he would decide to attack his nephew instead of him. Ace wasn't the prideful type, but it seemed the blue bastard was a lot of bark with not much bite. He seemed to not want to go after someone his own size, and was going after those smaller then him. Did he think them weaker? Tyranis was far from weak. His nephew had bested him last they fought, and he was well aware of his prowess. Acere decided then, that this disrespectful cur would think twice before disrespecting him or his pack again.

With a snarl, he leaped forward and ducked his head as a flurry of feathers came flying towards him. Of course the bastard would resort to cheap tricks! He had fought things much worse then an ugly bald bird...He snapped his jaws at the vulture, though it seemed his nephew's bird had aimed to distract it so the Northern King could focus on the real fight. With companions in tow, Acere aimed to slam the point of his shoulder into the left side Sirius' rib cage with the intent of severely bruising him and winding him as well as compromising his balance. Head snapped to his left then, jaws splayed as he sought to grab the back of Sirius' head in his teeth in an effort to gain control of it. Simultaneously, his left forepaw struck forward as the king sought to strike and bring his reaver slicing down the other male's foreleg. His goal was to incapacitate him and force him to his knees.

With the two of them, he was sure they'd taste victory. Though he also knew anything could happen in a fight, and the chances that the other male could best them were just the same as them besting him. Ace doubted he would respect the fanged male if he did win, but the bastard didn't deserve his respect. Not after blatantly disrespecting them and attacking his own without a very good reason. Had Fracture started a true fight, perhaps he would've let it slide...but that wasn't how things had happened. Now, he wasn't fighting for Fracture's sake, but for pack honor and to show he meant business.

Acere & Tyranis VS Sirius for minor maim (Break a leg)
Round: 1/2
Companion 2: Fox 2 (battle)

speech Thought Quote

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-15-2019, 11:26 PM

The titan had realised the bully-infested pack and their leader weren’t going to leave him alone until he had faced them. Something about being cowardly for picking on a smaller member, despite Fracture having kicked his ass in a fight already and standing a chance of beating him. He had treated the man with respect, and not held his win above him. He then proceeded to take on both the titan and his man together, letting them take him on in an uneven fight. Pride mattered little to the man, but reputation did. To him, reputation protected Deathbelle, for this reason, he was playing to win, despite the odds.

His attack on Ty was blocked by the man's coat, and instead of his blade punching into skin by the man's knee, it touched material. Ty made to drive the tusks of his coat into him, and Seer danced to the side himself, aiming to shove his weight into Ty’s side in an effort to keep him engaged so he could maneuver himself around to get the tusks at him.

His changed position meant the cobras strike got him in the scruff, and he tossed his head back in an attempt to pull the snake off Ty’s back, if it fell near the floor, he could stomple it.

His vulture spun in the air, raising his talons to take on the incoming bird. If the raven continued his dive, he would fall into the larger birds grasp. Regardless of making the catch or not, the Vulture would flare his wings and gain height, before coming in to harass the white wolf once more, keeping an eye on the smaller Raven.

Acere was moving to slam into him, and Sirius took the hit, bruising as they clashed. Sirius bend his knees, to both take the blow, and get his second knife into position to scrape against Acere if he came too close. He took the blow to his leg with the knife, feeling his blood spring free from the sharp point. He aimed to twist his head around, to meet Acere’s facial attack with his own. If the white wolf continued the assault, Sirius sharp fangs would have a longer range in scouring his face before his teeth could land.

Sirius versus Acere Versus Tyranis for Melee

Round Two of two
Size: Dire Wolf
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-18-2019, 12:33 AM

The snake reared her head, aiming to sink her fangs into the soft pads of the man’s paw to make him reconsider stomping on her, while the raven clutched the vulture by the talons, letting them sink into his chest while he used the momentum of the dive to wheel him in the sky sacrificing himself to plummet both of them into the ground. With the man distracted Tyranis ducked his head and swung it in a wide arch hopping to snag the tusks of his helm into his ribs and drag them toward his face. He understood he was at a disadvantage, but if the man sustained any injuries from their battle Tyranis would consider it a victory.
Tyranis vs. Sirius for Facial Scarring

Round: 1 | 2|

Notes;

Speech Thought

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-18-2019, 02:10 AM
Ty's bird took the brunt of the attack from the larger bird. Ace's gaze lingered on it for a moment, wondering if it would survive the fight or die. If it was the latter, he would thank it for its sacrifice and perhaps replace it if Ty so chose. Focusing on the fight now at hand, Ace managed to hit his target, though the other male aimed to return the bite to his face. At that moment, Lumi darted forward and sprung upward, her own jaws open as she sought to grab the fanged beast by his throat just under his jaws to bring his head down, while Finn darted under Sirius and went straight for the jewels. He aimed to get his teeth around them and force Sirius to howl with pain and drop to his knees. Meanwhile, Ace would duck his own head downward, causing Sirius' teeth to glance off the tiger head as opposed to his own while he went for a crushing bite upon Sirius' left foreleg. His goal was to bite, crush, and twist in a bid to break the appendage. To aid him, he swiped at the same leg with a tiger clawed weapon while seeking to stomp with his other one to hold the leg in place.

Acere & Tyranis VS Sirius for minor maim (Break a leg & pack honor)
Round: 1/2
Companion 2: Fox 2 (battle)

speech Thought Quote

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-19-2019, 07:26 PM

And the winner is...

SIRIUS
ACERE & TYRANIS must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. SIRIUS has successfully defended himself against a maim.

Totals:

Sirius: 296.06
Tyranis & Acere: 235.41 (Averaged)

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-19-2019, 07:38 PM

Sirius growled as the fangs of the snake bit into his flesh, he flicked his paw in an attempt to dislodge it, and if that didn’t work, he would stomp, which was certain to stop its biting. His snow leopard growled from the background, still learning how to fight, but clearly rooting for the right team. His oversized vulture tossed the raven from its claws and came in to harry the wolves attacking Sirius.

The Titan finally got into position where he could latch his fangs around the smaller wolf’s throat, his elongated teeth gently grazing along the underside of his throat, clearly indicating he could have done worse then just touch, before releasing the wolf and turning to the larger wolf.

He smacked his side into Ace’s again, and Marshall flared his wings right in front of the wolf’s face, in danger for a moment from his teeth, and distracting the white beast before Sirius was able to mimic his earlier motion, or wrapping his teeth around the man’s throat, a clear threat, and then releasing.

All in all, he had done his best to leave no lasting damage on his opponents. He stepped back, and gave them a soft bow, he was limping from his bitten paw, and numerous gashes. He was going to be feeling this fight for a long time. “You fought well, both of you” he told the two, brushing aside any hard feelings he might have had. He won, but he wasn’t about to rub it in their faces. he wasn't sure what he thought of the white wolf, who was very quick to jump to offense, but the smaller wolf, he had a feeling he stood in a very similar role as Sirius did, in his pack, and felt he had something to prove. He offered Tyranis an almost smile, and wondered if it would go down badly if he offered the man some sparring lessons.

“My offers still stand” he said to Valkyrie, knowing the value of what he offered had gone up now that had proven himself despite being outnumbered.

"Speech"

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 08:31 PM

Valkyrie watched with an expression that hung somewhere between annoyed and amusement as the three wolves tangled. In all honesty she was a bit disappointed they hadn't taken her up on her offer. When it was all said in done, Sirius once again came out on top. Impressive.

Her gaze lazily roved between the three fighters before her lips lifted in a sardonic smile. "My offer still stands." After a beat her eyes fixed on Sirius. "As your offer stands unchallenged, the nymph is yours."

She took a deep breath and leaned back before saying, "You will have three days to gather the offered items and present them to me. At the end of those three days if my paws are still empty I will put him on the market again."

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.