gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-27-2019, 02:43 PM

Chrysanthos was the first person to ever tell him he had a choice. Thad didn't know what to make of that. he felt flustered all of a sudden, and it only intensified when the healer would scoot around, stopping him from leaving. he jerked backward, stumbling a bit because he still felt a bit weak, but bit down on his jaws to prevent him from going on a tangent. a shakey laugh instead burst through. "ya didn't do anything wrong" the mutt chuckled awkwardly, shaking his head. "y...you don't know. what happened. and I won't tell ya, cause it ain't fair to put that on ya."

at least he was being honest. Thad felt the kindest possible thing he could do to repay the man was not tell him the shit that went on. maybe in due time he'd tell someone but in a strange way he didn't want to taint the pure-blood's kindness. he also didn't want sympathy or pity. what happened had happened. Chrysanthos was right; Thaddeus had to think about things. winter was almost upon this place, and he couldn't survive without support. he had never been taught to hunt, and he always tried to fight for scraps of food against his own sister. now that he was alone, potentially without Olympia's support now, he had to fend for himself.

"but" he hesitated, looking away awkwardly "long as I'm here, I'd like t' help. gather stuff. just... repay ya back. repay Olympia... back."

"3/3 gathering valerian root
3/3 teaching of tisane"

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-27-2019, 04:50 PM

Bolla turned her face away from the wolves and sighed to herself before she grabbed the root and scrambled up a nearby tree to begin hanging it. Her practiced hands were quick at tying the root to hang from the branch of a small oak tree. It hung and spun slowly before it soon came to a stand still. She sniffed her paws and wrinkled her nose. Chrys was right, the root did not smell pleasant. Bolla sat on the limb testing the knots. Chrys glanced over to see how she was doing then turned his attention back to Thaddeus. The man insisted that Chrys hadn't done anything wrong though the healer disagreed. He'd felt he'd pushed a bit to hard. He didn't know what kind of environment the other man came from and he didn't want to push either. Best that stayed in the past.

He stated that he wanted to help pay Olympia back and Chrys smiled softly. "You really don't have to but… I mean if you really want to you can help me gathering some more herbs. I mean you have already helped me with the Valerian root but we could look for other herbs to. Maybe the wolfsbane I used on you? Of course… if you wish to stay past the time you've healed we'll need to bring that up with my brother." Chrysanthos could not promise what Pegasus would say one way or the other and he didn't want to do to much guessing before hand. "But we can talk about this more later, let's go ahead and head back."

-exit?-

Thaddeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-27-2019, 04:58 PM

until he knew more about his own situation, Thad couldn't hope to make assumptions. there was a blockage where his memories were, as if refusing to allow his mind creep further down the path that it had been. he knew his sister had been hurt for a long time by their captors, but the extent of their hurting him... he shook the thought away. focusing on Chrysanthos' voice, he began to turn away back to the den. the healer didn't ask questions and didn't pry; he was thankful for that. he wasn't even sure how to explain it.

Chrysanthos wouldn't promise him a place in Olympia, and Thaddeus was unaware of his family's issues with half-breeds. he had assumed the young man felt it best he leave, rejecting his presence. it had been, like stated, a slap to the face considering the wolf had been nothing but kindly to him. a quick u-turn wasn't what the mutt expected. Thad fumbled for words to say but ended with having nothing for once. he gave a glum nod to the other before walking away back to the patient's den. he'd curl up and try to rest best he could. he felt like a burden.

/ EXIT AND END

"3/3 gathering valerian root
3/3 teaching of tisane"

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it