Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
09-14-2019, 05:47 PM

Pestilence tilted her head in confusion. "A poultice?" She repeated questioningly. "What's that?" The princess watched as he continued his explanation, nodding her head as he mentioned using either fresh or crumbled dry leaves. He said it tasted weird but Pesto didn't care about that, it'd be her sister who had to eat the stuff anyways. Who cared if it tasted like the worst thing in the world as long as Calamity stopped headbutting people.

The other pup pulled out some tree bark and Pestilence was even more confused, she sat down as he placed it between them and then looked up at him expectantly. "What's that for?" She had more questions but she was sure he'd answer them. Did it matter what type of bark? What did it do? Where did he get it? But she sat quietly as she learned to do in Archon's sermons so that she could be taught and learn and if she had questions at the end, she could ask them then.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-20-2019, 06:48 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr nodded in response. "Yea, a poultice is a paste of herbs that you apply to a wound. Usually you'll use some sort of bandage to secure it but you don't have to." He finished chewing up the herbs he wanted and spat them out onto the piece of bark as Pesto asked her question. "This is useful to mix stuff up in. Like if you wanted to add in more than one herb or add in some bentonite clay to help it stick to the fur. If you have dried herbs you can mix them with spit or water to form a paste." Álarr reached down to chew up a few more leaves until he felt that he had a good amount.