Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-16-2019, 06:50 PM
There were no grand protests, no huge objections to anything that she said. She grinned and sat back though as Hela spoke up. Mismatched ears perked towards her sister as she expressed her great desire to push further into the ranks. Deathbelle smirked eagerly. Where do you wish to be placed, Hela?” She asked curiously. ”Would you take up a position as Samurai, and train with Harbringr to take on the position as Daimyo?” Or were her sights set even higher? Her sibling still needed to prove that she had the skill to perform the rank she wished for appropriately.

Their brother was swift to respond as well and Belle turned her attention to him with a grin. ”It’s good to have you, brother.” While he might not have had great luck in many of his fights Harbringr was in no doubt a master in his craft. One reason his promotion had been so easy.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
11-26-2019, 07:16 AM
"Where do you wish to be placed, Hela?”  She of course wanted a place within the Daimiyos , that was her ambition so far. But she was aware that the last word would came from her sister. "My idea was to join him as a Daimyo, but if you feel there would be a bettering fit for me instead , I I'll listen" Words of honey escaped her lips, as those pink eyes remkaned calm. If a Daimyo wouldn't be granted for her, she atleast wanted a higher position of where sh el already was. "Would you take up a position as Samurai, and train with Harbringr to take on the position as Daimyo?” He mentally sighed, she had never trained under someone. But since I think would be how brother, she wouldn't mind that as much as it would if an stranger would do that. "If he is willing to do so, I'll accept to train an de further on join as a Daimyo." She replied. Hopping to be in her sister's grace.