gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-29-2019, 01:27 AM

His carefree dismissal only served to anger her further, and she glared down at his delighted grin. Leave it to Sirius to ignore the issue at hand and focus only upon her win, though at his mention Zee's lips twitched in a ghost of a smile as her own pride began to swell. "Stop it, I'm angry at you." She insisted firmly, lifting a paw to swat across his lowered nose. It always seemed to be a pattern between the two of them, and Zee wondered if it was even possible for the two of them to truly argue. It was hard to resist her warlords laugh, his expression of happiness in her achievement and she turned away from him to hide her growing smile.

He asked a question then, and her head fell from it's lifted position into a pose of defeat. "No," She repeated patiently, as if speaking to a child. "No sex this time, my love." The queen shook her head dismissively, finding it difficult to resist the amusement she felt from his innocence. Normally she'd be offended at not being taken seriously, though with Sirius it didn't feel malicious. After a pause, she let out a relieved exhale. "Your training finally paid off."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-29-2019, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2019, 01:43 AM by Sirius.)

He did nothing to defend himself from the gentle swat of her paw, letting if buff him on his nose. It didn’t lessen his grin, not even a little. “I know” he said when she admitted her anger to him. She wasn’t exactly being subtle about it, and he would enjoy every moment of her rage. She had earned it, earned lording it over him. She was a fine warrior, a worthy queen, and the perfect mate.

“I knew it would, you are my favourite student” he said, then let out a soft sigh. “Drat” he mused “And we had no witnesses” his tail beat lightly against the wall behind him. A thoughtful, almost puppy like motion that was strange on the stoic warlord. “Say, here’s a thought. Once the volcano ash clears, and everyone moves in, we should set going the fire in the pit Io created and have a rematch for all the pack to see. What a way to set off our pack offically” he would, of course, be rooting for Zee. Let them all see the fierce might of them both. Let them see that Zee could hold her own, if they messed with his queen they did not just have to fear the warlord. They would have to fear too, her wrath. He leaned forward, the blood on his neck had already clotted, and left nothing but a soft metallic scent to the air. He pushed towards her, if she did not resist, and moved to lick her cheek. “Is there any way I can change your mind?” his whisper was soft, and rumbly, and just for her.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
12-29-2019, 04:18 PM

Zee let out a gentle chuckle at his reply. "Don't let Venom hear you say that." It was true the warlord was very close to Deathbelle's eldest, and one day she knew that under his guidance the blessed pup would become a fierce warrior like he was. It was a little troubling to imagine the teeny tiny nieces and nephew she once held in her paws going out and shedding blood, though with Sirius behind them they'd never be safer.

His suggestion caused the queen's brows to raise in disbelief, a sarcastic tone entering her voice. "Sure, that's exactly how I'd like to start my rule. A battle against the most powerful warrior to walk these lands in front of all those of whom I ask respect." She shook her head, watching him skeptically. "With my track record, the fight would be over in less then a minute after you decide to sit on me and I'm forced to tap out." Another chuckle, and she leaned in to meet his touch upon her cheek.

Sirius was doing his best to get what he wanted, and while she was not opposed to the idea the queen was firm in her decision. Even if there wasn't the worry of contraception and puppies, she'd won the match. The decision was no longer his to make and Zee was thrilled that she'd stood against him and succeeded. She'd not let her win mean so little as to give him the very thing he asked for. She stepped forward to press her cheek into his own, and then moved to speak into his oversized ears. "Next time, when you win."  

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-29-2019, 04:28 PM
"I think she would understand" he pointed out dryly. After all, one he was mated to for life. Not to lesson Venoms important, he really loved his pupil, as well.

Zee She seemed far less enthusiastic about his idea of a camp-fire fight to start off their reign properly. He chuckles, and nuzzled her again gently. "You sell yourself short" he told her. After all, he had never gone easy on her, not from day one. Any won she achieved, she had earned for herself. His neck ached from where the blood had clotted against the wound, and he throbbed with pain and pride.

His gentle flirting didnt get him anywhere, but the promise she whispered in his ear set his fur tingling. "Then expect me to play dirty next time" he joked. He ruffled her fur one more time, laying a kiss against the fur just below her eye, before he pulled away. He sighed softly, regretfully, but his smile was still there, and full of pride. "Guess I better go have a bath, then, and cool down." A pause, and, because he really was a wicked wolf. "You could always join me"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

12-29-2019, 05:17 PM

Zee butted her head against him playfully as he ruffled her fur, careful to not poke him with her mutations. "Don't make me regret not turning you into a shish-kabob." She threatened in response, waving her head and horns dangerously in his direction. Her fury was finally cooling and in it's place the thrill of victory overwhelming her. She was in good spirits, and rose up to push on his butt to beckon him forward towards his bath. "Go on, I need to go tell Hari that the Warlord of Ashes has finally been defeated." His smile was infectious, and she returned it easily. After a moment's pause, she spoke a bit more seriously. "I love you, but don't ever accuse me of something so stupid again." Zee glared playfully at her husband for long enough to know he got the point, and then pushed out of the den in direction of home to leave him to his bath.

-exit-?

"Speech"