size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-30-2020, 07:37 PM
Aerndis cocked her head to the side as Chaos announced he was stepping down and Tyrian was going to be the new leader. She was curious as to what led to this decision but figured she could ask at a later date. Clearly the pack had been through a lot since the volcano. She could tell that much by their wounds. Had there been a ware some time? She listened thoughtfully to what Tyrian had to say about the pack. It sounded good to her but she was easy to please. She'd finally found her way back and wasn't keen on leaving to quick.

Raising their own prey seemed an interesting idea but it made her wonder how she would fit into the pack. Her only skill really was hunting. Though she supposed even at that she wasn't good in the sense of a pack wolf being skilled. She hunted mostly on her own, she knew little about organizing a pack hunt. Maybe it was time to consider a change in career? She listened intently as he described the ranks. She just couldn't quite decide. In the end she decided to stick with what she knew. "Tyrian, my skills lie in hunting. I'd like to request the rank of Huntsman."

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-30-2020, 08:31 PM
Ashmedai listened as the happenings went on and... well... happened. His brows raised lightly at the thought of Chaos stepping down. He always figured Chaos would go down kickin and screamin, but maybe he was mistaken. As Tyrian took to the throne and talked over the ranks and raiding, Ashmedai immediately wanted in. It had been a while since he had the opportunity to step in and get a good fight down. Plus he still had young'uns he wanted to rear for a bit longer before going back to the band. Maybe he'd just send for Pongolo or Pete and have them tell the band the message that he might just stay here and that they were welcome to join him if they pleased.

That decided, he needed a rank. Valdis stepped up to ask for Master of the Guard. Well, didn't they fight over a similar rank in the past? Was that Valdis or someone else? No, wait, that had been that white and red woman. Nader? Nauder? Ashmedai couldn't remember, but the situation felt familiar. "Well, now, Valdis I'd love to be your competition for that position," he said with a lopsided smirk. "No cross feelings for whoever gets it." He meant it. He liked the idea of a big rank, but in the end, it didn't bother him anymore. He didn't feel the pressure to prove to everyone how amazing he was- it was a generally accepted fact in his mind, and if others disagreed with it, well, that was there loss.

"If there's gonna be raids and livestock, count me in."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-30-2020, 09:15 PM
Valdís chuckled and glanced at Ash. "I only planned to hold the rank for a short time til someone rose up to take it. I have to admit I was imagining one of the younger ones, not a wolf my senior!" As she was getting up in age she was going to tease those older than her while she still could. They were growing scarce and having them around still made her feel at least a little bit younger.

She glanced at Ásvor again. In all honestly, between rank and love she found herself being pulled more toward love. She was getting up in years and wolves in her family rarely lived beyond 8 years of age. She didn't wan't to spend her twilight years working herself to the bone and if Ash really wanted the rank he could have it. Though of course the final decision would belong to Tyrian. "If you plan to stick with it for the long haul then I'm fine taking the rank of Guardswoman. There are other matters I have been neglecting in my ambitions." She grinned at Ásvor. She was going to propose before her next birthday. There was even part of her that was tempted to propose right there and then but her nerves held her back. She wanted it to be private and special anyway, not something in a crowd with a bunch of gawkers.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-31-2020, 08:04 PM
Ah, so this was what Tyrian meant. Though trade hadn't been mentioned he could only assume they would be trading off their excess goods and that was what Tyrian had meant about Jupiter being interested in this, because the pack trade off itself wasn't exactly - oh, how to put this nicely - something that interested him. He wanted to be where his family was and that was the extent of his interest in a pack. As far as family went, Chaos was pretty fucking cool in Jupiter's book and as long as his uncle hadn't tried to cage him in and force him to submit to his authority Jupiter would have happily served under him for the rest of his days. He liked Tyrian well enough too. The kid had a budding sense of humor that Jupiter appreciated; one that with time and a little help from his favorite nephew could be a wickedly funny weapon. And he had a good head on his shoulders. But, again, Jupiter didn't really care who wore the crown so long as he or she was blood and not a fucking pansy.

When Darya leaned into him Jupiter did what any man with half a brain would do: he leaned back against her. Had she been the smaller of the two he would have rested his head over hers or put his arm around her, but given their height difference that would have been a little weird and made him look like a midget that was trying too hard. He thought perhaps a smidge too little about this gesture, however. It was just what one did with a girl who leaned against you. Like saying 'bless ya' if someone sneezed. To not do it would have been a crime against whatever sleazy man code he followed.

He listened as other wolves spoke up and proclaimed their interest in one thing or another, and then snorted a laugh at Talon's expense. "I hope you'll be a gentle bedfellow. I've hear sheep's fickle." Okay, time to be semi-serious. Jupiter canted his head to the side and looked up at Tyrian. "Kidding aside, all I have to say is uh, you know, good luck and shit. I think you'll do good with this."

Jupiter cleared his thought and puffed out his lips with an audible sigh. "As for ranks, I'd like my primary to be tradesman and my secondary to be oh...raidsman." Yep, that sounded like him. Business up front, party in the back.

OOC: in case anyone is wondering, Jupiter will have enough Int. points for tradesman when I claim more of his finished threads.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Sparrow listened carefully as her uncle spoke. He was giving the pack... to Tyrian??? Sparrow couldn't wipe the smile off her maw. That was great news! Her eyes bounded between Chaos and Tyrian. She wanted to bound over to him  and ask about all his plans and ideas for the future and to ask about if the pirates would fit into that and if he needed help and... oh, just so many things. But now wasn't the right time. Later- she knew that. She knew Tyr would make time to sit and talk to her, but not now. Now was his time.

As he took to the front to speak, Sparrow stayed put, cat-kneading the ground to try to stay put and not girly squeal and rush to Tyr to congratulate him, despite any rival-like jealousy that might later stir in her mind. She did her best to remain serious, but every few seconds her grin returned. At his mention of pirates, her tail wagged hard enough to thump against the ground audibly. She waited, though. She waited to speak. Her father went for a high rank. Another member talked about his age. Somehow, and maybe it was because her family, but neither Ashmedai nor Valentine seemed as old as the other old wolves. She wondered what it meant- really- to get old, holding her questions for later in respect of Tyrian. She heard everyone in turn, but one rank shone in her mind as her own.

"I'd like to be a Raidsman... y'know, until the pirate thing pans out."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Ares

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Like many others, Ares' brows shot up in surprise when his dad said he was stepping down. But then again, could he blame him? No. Being an alpha looked hard as fuck and he didn't look down on his dad for passing up the reigns. He also wasn't mad that he hadn't been asked to take his place considering he was his son and all, but Tyrian was certainly a good choice. Ares, after all, knew he wasn't good alpha material anyway. He was often much too cocky for his own good and childish to boot, and although recent catastrophic events had pretty much brought out his responsible side, he knew it wouldn't last for long. Or at least, not for outsiders. He was just too much of an unpleasant dick in the company of those he didn't think highly of, and that was sure to cause problems in the future if he had hypothetically gotten to be an alpha.

As Tyrian spoke, Ares listened carefully to the new ranks and laws, and while he was interested in hunting and was sorta good at it, he liked the sound of Raidsman better. "I'd like Raidsman, and maybe a secondary something or other as a hunter if I can," Indeed, he also wanted to focus on hunting so he could continue to provide food resources. Though honestly, he wasn't opposed to stealing that shit from other packs, either.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
02-22-2020, 09:36 PM
His request for feedback wasn't quite fulfilled, but that was alright with him. A lack of complaints, in his opinion, was the same as no complaints at all. And he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. What he got back in response to all he'd said was a list of wished for ranks and Tyrian was quick to commit them to memory. He was pleased with the various choices and eager to see how the pack came together under the new structure.

Tyrian resisted the urge to roll his eyes good-natured at Talon's response just because he thought it a little too irreverent considering he'd already given a silly nod to the pirates in his speech. Too much silliness might start him off on the wrong foot with the more solemn members of his pack. "Yes," he said saucily to his nephew, "You can be with the sheep."

To Alarr and Ashmedai, he said, "If you guys will stick around we can discuss those ranks after the meeting." Tyrian also gave a nod of recognition to Valdis. "Thank you, Valdis. I appreciate the thought." To everyone else who showed interest in a rank, Tyrian nodded his acceptance. All in all he was pleased with their choices. Really, he was looking forward to seeing what became of the pack in the coming seasons.

"Alright," he said at last with a small smile. "If that is all, I think we are done here. Those of you who haven't picked a rank, there's no time limit on it. For now you'll be ranked as commoners. Take your time and come to me when you've decided. Just know that you, like Talon," the corners of his mouth rose mischievously, "Will be sleeping with the sheep until you decide."

"One last thing before we part ways. It's time for us to head home. I've been to our lands recently and they look good. We can move back now and will be going back in 5 days. If anyone has more than you can carry, let me know and we'll work something out." A pause as he considered the next step. "And I think if no one has anything else to add this meeting can be adjourned."

OOC: If I missed anything important let me know! I'm trying to be quick so it's entirely possible I missed something. Everyone should take a minute to look at their char's profiles and make sure I gave them the correct rank. If I haven't, just let me know and I'll fix it. Also, for the time being those trying out for the Master ranks will be listed as commoner on the roster. This is just to get them on the roster since I was filling it in as ranks were declared. These guys do NOT have to do what commoners do as this is just an OOC limbo.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.