size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-18-2020, 03:49 PM
Indigo felt relief as his brother assured him that yes, such a big and wondrous flower was worth a whole bouquet in and of itself. He also has himself and the valerion, which at this point was looking a little wilted. Indy needed to hurry up. Az attached the last part to his ensemble and stepped back to take in the end result. To anyone who hadn’t been there helping him the whole time he might have looked like a riot. Any one of the Empire’s wolves would laugh their head off at him, but Azure was supportive and just as confident they would please their mother.

Maybe he really was the most beautiful flower, he was just as vibrant that was for sure. ”Thank you, Az.” He showed his gratitude with a soft wag of his vibrant tail. Not too much force, he didn’t want his sunflower to fall off. ”Is she in the den?” He should have been asking these questions earlier before they got started. What would be have done if she just walked out while they were preparing?

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-18-2020, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2020, 03:59 PM by Azure.)

Az's tiny heart swelled as his brother thanked him for the help. Truthfully he was glad to make Indy feel good, even if it was a silly hobby. He looked good too, a brilliant splash of purple and red amidst the yellow. He brought up a good point then, and Az looked uncertain. He held up a paw as if motioning him to stay there, and then tiptoed into the den. The boy was very determined to not be seen, to not have his mother know that he'd helped in the gathering of the bouquet. While he enjoyed attention, he did not want to steal the thunder from Indigo. It was an odd thing too, as he would have gladly stolen it from Mort. He sniffed softly as he stepped, until he pinpointed her location to be in the far back room.

Moving just as carefully backwards as he had forwards, Azure stepped back out the den. "Oh yeah, she's in there. We're really lucky she didn't come out." He gave his brother a big smile, then stepped forward to nuzzle his cheek gently. "Thanks for letting me help you, it was fun even if flowers aren't my thing."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-18-2020, 04:09 PM
Indigo beamed at his brother, maybe he looked silly on the outside but on the inside was blossoming an incredibly strong brotherly bond. Though he would realize quickly that he’d do anything for either brother Azure’s help today wouldn’t go forgotten. Indy didn’t know how he might return the favor, but he was sure it’d happen eventually. Indy nodded as Az volunteered to go in and check on their mother, he snuck in and he snuck out without incident Even with his clumsy paws he could be at least half stealthy.

”Really lucky.” He agreed with a nod of his big head. ”Thanks for helping me,” he repeated, wanting Azure to know he didn’t take any of the help for granted. ”Alright, time for a surprise!” He said eagerly as his vibrant tail wagged and he braved the den’s entrance.

”Mom?” He called out, not wanting to lose too much light. She had to properly see the flowers or the point was lost. ”Can you come here?” He requested politely as he settled back onto his haunches in the middle of the room. Sunflower and valerian plants tied whole to his neck.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-18-2020, 09:03 PM

Az gave his brother one last soft nuzzle, smiling as he pulled away. "You're welcome. I hope she loves them." He turned away then, glancing back once Indigo called out inside the den. Hopefully the gesture would go appreciated by their momma, and Indy and her could smile together. With his part in the plan done, Azure trotted away in search of another thing to do. As he moved through the tall grass plains however his gaze strayed, sweeping past the flora just in case he spotted another beautiful flower that he might be able to hold onto for his brother. He never knew when Indigo would want to make his next bouquet, and it would do to be prepared.

-exit-

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-18-2020, 09:13 PM
Zee was not stupid, nor were the pups exceptionally stealthy. She'd heard them long ago when they approached the den, their voices carrying to her with normal volume as if they'd forgotten that their mission was one of secrecy. As she lay in the room she listened, stifling her laughter more than once as the boys struggled to overcome their flower issues and complemented each other often. It was an adorable scene to overhear, and at a few points she almost wanted to get up and watch her sons.

When Azure snuck into the den she'd turned away, pretended to be busied with something else and keeping her back to him. He was easily fooled, and when he returned to the outside their voices were more hushed. As they parted ways with gracious thank yous, Zee settled in to wait for her part in the play. It was a very appreciated change from cliffs, escapes, and drownings and the new mother found herself looking forward to seeing what her boys had done for her.

Indigo entered the den, calling out politely to her and she did her best to look neutral as she stepped out of the back room. She wanted him to think his plan had gone over marvelously, and so she needed to suppress her adoration and joy for the 'surprise.' When she came into the main room to see the pup sat upon the floor, dirt trailing behind him from the torn up roots and flowers tied around his neck Zee's face broke out in a grin and then a laugh. The sunflower dwarfed the puppy, and his valerian flowers made almost a necklace beneath his chin.

She gasped softly, focusing her gaze upon the flowers and not her pup so as if she couldn't see him from behind the bouquet. "Indy, Indy where are you?" Her playful voice came, and she moved forward to inspect the pedals and then his beautiful face. "I see a glorious purple flower, but I don't see my puppy! Did you bring these for momma, Indy?" She projected her voice as if she was calling out to other rooms of the den, as if the boy before her was a flower and not a wolf.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-19-2020, 09:19 AM
Azure gave him one more encouraging word before Indigo entered their den for the moment of truth. His bear pawed brother seemed to dissolve into the background and Indy was free to fully concentrate on his mom and the gift that he had for her. She rounded the corner and he wasn’t disappointed as her face lit up into a giant grin and she laughed gently as she took him in. He didn’t miss that she seemed to look beyond him, and the playfulness in her voice as she called out to him.

Indigo grinned like mad as she called him a beautiful purple flower and didn’t see him through his bouquet. This was exactly what he wanted to happen, his mother was ecstatic about her bouquet. ”Momma, it’s me!” He giggled excitedly as he shuffled closer towards her. ”Do you like it? Do you like your bouquet Momma?” His tail wagged eagerly as his sweet gesture was offered up again, he couldn’t take his eyes off her and his little heart swelled with love and adoration for her.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
02-19-2020, 03:29 PM
Zee continued looking around the room, and when Indigo announced himself she gasped and held a paw to her chest in surprise. "It is you, my beautiful flower." She reached forward to collect him into her arms gently, as to not squish the flowers. Her pup had brightened her day, and she felt nothing but adoration and love for her sweet boy. "I love my bouquet. Don't tell your dad, but it's the best bouquet I've ever gotten." Her nose moved to touch his softly, her eyes sliding shut as she nuzzled against it affectionately. It was true, Sirius had gathered many a flower for her but none could ever come as close to the majesty of her little boy staring sweetly up at her and smelling of the fresh flowers.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-19-2020, 07:26 PM
Indigo succeeded in surprising his mother, she hadn’t even realized that it was him as a bouquet the whole time! He didn’t have to spend much effort convincing her that he was indeed her son and not an inanimate flower, but he kind of liked the nickname that she gave him. He even liked looking beautiful. One day he might argue the description, but right now he adored it.

”I want you to have pretty things.” He explained as he pressed his nose against hers and basked in her love. Indy just wanted to see him momma smile, he hated the look she’d given them on the beach the day Asla went into the water. He only wanted to make her smile and never frown at him again. He’d make her proud and love her forever.

”Really?” He asked as he doubted that he could be better at anything than his daddy. ”Better than Daddy’s?” He was excited at the thought, and it boosted his confidence in himself considerably.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

02-20-2020, 04:29 PM
Zee's heart was set to explode as her son only continued with his unbelievable cuteness. In the face of drownings, cliffs and broken paws she still had one boy who had some sense. Indigo warmed her heart without stopping it, a distinction from his siblings that she cherished. "I will always have pretty things as long as I have you, my flower." She told him, still smiling. His excited response thrilled her and she chuckled as he clarified that indeed his bouquet was better than Sirius'.

"Much better. Your daddy's bouquets are always beautiful, but I'll never love a flower as much as I love you." She wondered how else he'd surprise her as he grew, and hoped that his soft heart wouldn't bring him trouble in the future. Her purple puppy was warm and cuddly and kind, and although she loved him desperately for it... a part of her worried that it'd bring him struggles as he grew.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-20-2020, 04:41 PM
Zee assured him that she would never be lacking as long as she had him, and the young puppy would gladly promise her that right here. The future was a mystery and he couldn’t understand the implications of a promise so young, still he couldn’t imagine not having his parents in his life. Zee assured him over and over that he was her most beautiful gift and she loved him very much. Indy beamed up at her, showing obviously his adoration.

”I love you too, Momma.” He replied warmly as he leaped forward and buried his big puppy head into her chest as he wrapped his gangly legs around her as best he could. He squeezed tight, and debated about never letting go.