gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 08:53 PM

She kept cleaning the wound mindful of how she was doing it. She didn't want to cause pain while she did, the softer the better for her. Aki remained by her side waiting on any command or request. "Yes, I do, just a moment." She nodded as she waited and soon her mentor placed deer strips upon her feet. She stared at them being her first time seeing that. 'So this is used as a bandage? I should take note...' She said to herself while she took some into her mouth.  "I have these strips of hiding that should work. If you need help tying them let me know and I can call Halla over here to help. " She nodded. "I would need some help...so i can learn how to use this." She asked wanting to learn from the expert.

""

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2020, 09:57 PM

Drífa nodded and moved closer. "Usually, I have Halla tie these since she has thumbs." She turned and called to her companion who moved to help with the strips of hide, the macaque easily tied them around the wound. Drífa was envious of her companions talents but content instead to have her as a friend. The wound would take more than one of the thin strips however.

"You can sort of tie yourself if you take the hide strip like this." She picked it up in the middle with her mouth then carefully set one end on one side of the wound, gently moving her paw to hold it in place. She then used her mouth to maneuver the bandage around the limb, letting the loose end flop down over the first piece. Carefully, using her mouth and her paw, she slipped the loose underneath the first and pulled on it with her mouth to make a simple knot. "We could practice knots more some time if you like."