gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
05-27-2020, 06:40 PM
The walk to the territory hadn't taken long and it had been quiet between them as they trekked, Magnus thinking about all the new possibilities and some of his losses joining this pack. There were likely more benefits, but he wasn't counting anyway. They seemed good enough to let him think he'd made a good choice, otherwise he'd have bolted while Sirius wasn't looking.

When they had made it to the communal area, he took note of the dwindling fire in the bit, the obelisk, the dens, and the cache storage. Even with the permission to look around, he'd begun so already and strode over to the obelisk etched with words. It was dark, and so slightly difficult to read, but he basically understood what was carved into it and would do a better job of reading it with adequate lighting during the day. Turning his head towards Sirius, his body soon followed and he sat easily.

"Where would you like me to start in the morning?" It'd been so long since he'd been in a pack, but he knew there were things that needed done and he'd rather not assume. Where ever Sirius thought to put him he'd excel, he was sure of it; there was no way he was staying the low man on the totem pole forever.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-27-2020, 06:50 PM
As the man took a moment to look about the place, the Warlord began making small cuts along the hide. Using his unnaturally sharp claws surgically, and peeling back the coat as he went. He was part way through one side when Magnus spoke, and he looked up from his work. “In the morning i’ll take you to our training space, and I can get a gouge on where your current fighting level sits. The Armada is primarily a warrior pack, and even those that don’t wish to take a fighters path need to know the basics. Then we can talk about what position you want in the Armada” he explained. He hoped Magnus wished to join his ranks as a warrior, but he would find out in the morning.

“In the meantime, you can take your pick of an empty den, we can grab some coats from the storage, and you can have this one in a few days once it’s done.” he explained, a yawn splitting his muzzle as he turned the panther over, and began peeling it from the other side.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
05-27-2020, 07:03 PM
Watching as he cleanly cut the carcass with his sabres, he soaked in the words like a sponge. He picked a good pack it seemed, something best suited for his skills. Although not formally trained, it did take some skill to survive as long as he had as a loner, so he felt pretty confident about tomorrow. This man towered over him, and he was sure many would, but he wouldn't let it take advantage of him. A smile graced his lips for a moment at the thought of proper training.

"I look forward to it." He stood then, somewhat eager to get some sleep now. He'd need to be at least partially well rested to do his best. The yawn the left the man was contagious and Magnus followed in suit with his own before standing and checking out a few of the empty dens. Once he'd settled on one, he came back out and stood near Sirius and the cat he was pelting.

"I can finish this; you rest." It wouldn't take long to finish the cat and settle himself down, so may as well.

"Speech"