An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-24-2020, 08:58 PM
Mortis absorbed the older wolf's words, and found the logic in it. Turn it into a, your coming with me or don't do this at all’ moment. The pup hadn’t had time to consider the options, he had been caught wholly off guard by Mag’s actions.

At the suggestion of playing it out, Mortis gave a rapid nod, holding out his paw for Magnus to grab. “Yeah, good idea! I don’t want to get caught off guard again.” only one way to learn. He would anticipate the teeth in his skin this time, and the twisting motion the other wolf had made. He would be ready for it.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
07-24-2020, 10:01 PM
Magnus watched as he absorbed, waiting to see if the boy had any questions. He wasn't great at explaining, so seeing the boy make the connections and then agree to a round of trying it out allowed him to sigh softly in relief. He would move a bit slower this time, and with less pressure, to ensure the boy had plenty of time to learn from the experience. Taking it step by step would allow him to learn from doing it rather than being rushed like in the heat of a real spar. As he grabbed Mortis paw and began the same twist as before but slower and gently while giving him plenty of time to grab onto him and brace so he wouldn't be forced onto the ground again.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!