Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
07-24-2020, 07:07 PM

Mæva slipped out of the reeds to join the others, nodding her head as she limped lightly over. "Yea, sore, bruised, but nothing's broken. I should be able to make it back home ok. I don't live far from here. What about you guys?" She didn't see any blood or anything but it was hard to be sure of other types of injuries and she wasn't a healer. If needed she could always offer to let them stay with her though she wasn't entirely sure what her dad would think. It would be funny though to see everyone's reactions to her bringing to warriors back with her. Still, probably best to return home alone. Her dad was bound to notice her limping and she was starting to feel guilty that he had to keep tending to her wounds all the time.

"I should probably get back home. I did enjoy hunting today!"

-exit?-

"Speak"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
07-27-2020, 12:10 PM
Resin furrowed her brow as Maeva insisted that she was okay, giving her yet another once over. The girl decided that it was time to leave and the scarred woman watched her limp off. Resin's mouth was set in a hard line until Maeva was out of sight. She didn't like sending her off alone, but she couldn't stop her.

Turning her attention to Magnus, she shrugged. The soreness from battle was beginning to set in, so it was probably time to move. "We should head home as well." Thankfully none of them were in bad shape. Their wounds would all heal with time and rest.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]