gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-05-2020, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 05:55 AM by Aslatiel.)

Hearing the reason that were brought together made the girls bloodlust rise. Dark ears perked at the mention of a raid. She want sure if she would be invited to participate,  but she desperately wanted to.  This sort of thing was right up her alley.

First she listened to the wisdom that her aunt Io shared. At first she wasn't sure who she would pick,  but as soon as Io reminded her of Jupiter, the small girls wine colored eyes hardened. She knew whip she would choose.

As soon as Meadow was finished, Magnus spoke. Then Aslatiel stood up. "Fireside." The childs eyes advanced the crowd. Unlike her grandmothers sister,  she was not shy. "When Jupiter peed over our border,  I don't think it was an accident." She went on to explain why.  "Our borders are patrolled so much that there's a track cut into the dirt. Grandma patrols and marks every day. There's no way he or his pack mate didn't see and smell it."

Asla shook her head. "I see it as an insult. An insult that we can't just turn a blind eye to." With a nod to her father,  the girl sat back down beside her grandma and Indy.

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
07-05-2020, 10:07 AM

Natha offered a smile to Tamsyn as she arrived and quickly finished cleaning her ears, making sure to finish just as Sirius called the meeting to order. She ignored the use of 'wolves', smiling in amusement at the thought of herself as a wolf. The topic of the meeting was raids and her ears flicked up in interest. She'd fought in two raids already and was eager for another try.

She grinned as they were asked to pick a target. "My thoughts go first to Fireside as well. Jupiter's blatant disregard for our border is at the front of my mind. Though I would urge caution. He specializes in being an irritant, but he is a very skilled fighter. So are the other Fireside wolves I've fought with and battled bears with." In truth she was eager to have a go at Jupiter. They'd fought in a melee and battled bears but she had yet to go at him one on one. She left it at that but in truth she'd be happy with any target, even Winterfell. After all, her contract with them had expired. She swore no oath not to attack them in the future.

"However, I am not opposed to any of the other packs. Not even Winterfell. My contract with them is over. However, if you wish to raid for supplies they would be a poor choice. Though the raid against Abaven was done as a practice raid, Abaven won the raid and in doing so also won a considerable amount of Winterfell supplies. Winterfell also gave a number of supplies to Hjarrandi if I recall correctly. If we are to raid Winterfell as some favor to Abaven that would be important to make clear and I would hope we would gain something from them for it."

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-05-2020, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 10:50 AM by Dunkan.)

With his full focus on Sirius he barely took notice of the rest of wolves that were coming after he. He didnt say anything as he waited for Sirius to speak.He was here for that after all. “Welcome, Armada wolves. We have much to discuss today. An essential part of pack lives- raids. We know that some have already happened across the lands, and there is no doubt it’s only a matter of time before eyes turn to us. I intend to beat them to the punch.” He nodded,he hasn't go out of the Armada in the while time and thus he barely knew what was going on in the outside world.

“I intend for us to get some real-world experience, and raid a pack for supplies. Our intention is not to cripple them, or injure their ability to survive through Winter. It is to test their mettle, and ours, and know the strength of the other packs in this land. Now instead of pointing out noses towards a target and say’ lets go’ I wish everyone here to raise their voice. Tell me which pack you would see us raid. The opinion of all the Armada wolves are valid.” A Real Raid could be very useful for Dunkan,and he hopped he held his rank for the time the Raid was on. But the question was hard to answer,as he didn't know anything about the packs. So at first he limited himself to hear other's choices.

Winterfell and Aerie were the most announced.He was neutral with the reasons of attacking, he didn't know any.But with hearing what a fireside wolf did that made him feel angry."Fireside," Other than that he didnt mind. This was his choice but he would follow orders.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-05-2020, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 12:07 PM by Mortis.)
Mortis smiled at his Auntie as she came to join them, and leaned against the older wolf. He waved a paw to his Grammy as she passed by, smiling when he saw his sister curl into the older womans side. He took comfort from Resin. He hadnt realised Asla did, too.

His father began the meeting, and he perked all the way up. A part of him also felt his stomach drop out. Was the short strap which pup could attend the raid? Surely not, but the boy couldnt figure out what else it had been for.

He listened as wolves raised their voices I choice. He had not heard about the Fireside incident, and was surprised by the brashness of the actions. It was tempting to go for that pack, but this was the first time he had been offered such a big decision. He wanted to approach it with careful thought. To imagine, his words might help direct a pack to battle. He shivered with anticipation.

"I vote Winterfell. Their Alpha claimed honour, and then ganged up on my dad with his second to try and maim my dad." His father had told him the story as a cautionary tale against pride. The irony of his own was mentioned and discussed. He said Winterfell, because that story had always stuck in his mind, and he had heard Sirius mention that Theory had said to him that pack might turn their eyes to The Armada. Why not beat them to the punch?

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
07-05-2020, 02:42 PM

Wolves arrived. An invitation was given. Words were said. Resin, however, stayed silent. The scarred woman respected the positions and choices of those present. Every voice counted and that was what this meeting was for. For each wolf to find a voice. It was also an opportunity for each wolf to learn how to make choices.

After the majority of those present stood and spoke their minds, the old warrior peeled Aslatiel from her leg and stood. Her stature alone demanded attention and respect, but her words would demand them as well. Gruff, growling tones that might have once been a beautiful voice ground out, addressing the congregation of wolves.

"Sirius has laid out the intent for this raid. Practice for our number, but also the opportunity to test another pack." Her lone eye didn't scan the crowd. She looked to Sirius and his woman instead with that golden orb, willing him to see the wisdom in her words. Though they were all making their voices heard, as Warlord, he could veto the votes and make the final decision. That was the point of being an alpha. To take the opinions of your flock seriously, but to ultimately wield the power of choice.

"Though Fireside may seem the ideal target because of their slight against the Armada, we already know that they are spineless and cowardly. Testing them would be pointless. Should we ever have a raid where the purpose is to make an example and show our utmost power, perhaps we could choose Fireside then." No, Fireside wasn't the correct choice for this. Resin did spare a glance towards Aslatiel. She knew that the girl felt strongly about her choice, but she hoped that she saw the wisdom in the older, more worldly wolf's view.

"If the true goal of this raid is to 'test their mettle' as Sirius has said, and to know the power of another pack, the wisest choice would be to go against those that call them selves mercenaries. Ones that may eventually be turned against us." Resin gave her head a slight shake. "A 'friendly' raid with no maiming or grievous injury could be seen as simple practice. Our true intent would be to see what they're capable of so that we may fortify our own strength where necessary."

Now the warrior, the oldest and most experienced of them, scanned the crowd. "As new information is brought to light, your choice may shift. This is a meeting, a congregation of minds. Speak those minds now. Make educated decisions. Change your vote if necessary. Raids, no matter how minor or friendly they may seem, affect how the Armada is seen in the world. Do we test the cowardly and spineless and waste our talents? Or do we attack those that are more unknown to us and put this opportunity to good use?" With a nod to the lot, the woman folded her haunches, opening the floor up to others.

Resin believed that she said her piece. Fireside... was not the wisest choice for this. Aerie would be most ideal for opportunities sake. Winterfell was her second choice, simply because they could do to them what they had done to Abaven, though she held no like or dislike for the pack that her daughter had taken a shine to.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-05-2020, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 02:51 PM by Zeitgeist.)
Zee allowed some of the other members to cast their vote before she did, and when a few options were spoken cleared her throat to give her own. None of the packs of Boreas were necessarily their allies, aside from Abaven who they'd grown friendly with. "My vote is for Winterfell as well." The horned queen turned her head to glance north, as if she could see the very wolves she spoke against. "I won't forget the attack upon our Warlord, where Acere brought his right-hand wolf to try and ensure the fight would go in their favor. They were not fighting to spar or for dominance, they were fighting to maim Sirius."

She paused, ensuring the anger that was rising within her would be kept down. "That, and their raid against Abaven - someone they called an ally - makes them unpredictable. Their alpha can be bought and I don't like it. Their members are unpredictable, I heard that even while the Abaven raid was spouted as a 'training excersise' that one of his members attempted to maim an Abaven yearling. I take more offense to knowing a pack is capable of those things then the idiot who drunkenly peed on our borders." Finished, she sat back beside her husband and waited to hear the reasonings of the wolves who had yet to vote.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-05-2020, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 03:02 PM by Azure.)
Azure did his best to be thoughtful and deliberate in his vote, but all that he could think about was that silly glowing alpha and the way that meeting had gone. She seemed weak and stupid, she looked through him as if she had no idea what to say in response to his jab and that made her a ridiculous choice for an alpha. He doubted she had any strength, it seemed she cared more about her glowy mane and tail being kept properly more than she cared about what really mattered. "I vote for Valhalla." The boy said after his mother was done speaking.

"I don't like people who pretend to be more friendly then they are. They're the only one who came to our borders to force gifts on us, it's like they're afraid of us and want us to like them to protect themselves. Then with Cairo being brought here? It makes me wonder what information he learned, and what he could bring back." Azure huffed an angry noise, upset already that a stranger had been given so long to heal in their borders. "I think we should make it very clear to them that we are not friends, before they start using our name to intimidate their enemies."

EDIT: Please let Sirius post next, thanks!

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-05-2020, 04:48 PM
The Warlord fell silent, and watched as his wolves began to vote. He was content to let this decision be theres. He wanted to give them this, and have their say mean something for the direction of the Armada. However, when Resin spoke, it was something that needed addressing. The Warlord took a step forward, calling attention to himself. He first gave Resin a subtle rebuke, his eyes upon her. It was his intention to raise her rank when he created the War Council, but she took too much liberty with her words. He was gentle, for he respected her, but firm. "This is not a debate. We will cast our votes, plan, and march to war. We will not waste out time on endless debate. However, as new information has been brought to the table, I will allow that that have cast their vote to do so once more, if they wish to." He paused, letting his eyes stray to the wolves before him. He realised his folly, that he had not given much information on the packs before now.

"As Resin has pointed out, we do not know Aeire. We know nothing of them but for their Alpha, who came to us in diplomacy. We know very little of Fireside, bar the fact one wolf in their pack is a drunk, and that their alpha is a child. A child that my even younger son could defeat in spar. We know little of Winterfell, other then how easily its Alpha can be brought, and their lack of honour. It was mentioned to me also that their leader may turn their eyes to us next. This test might serve us well as a chance to learn their strength. Lirum, we know nothing of. "

"Abaven and Valhalla are packs we are familiar with, and many among you have mingled with their numbers. For this, I would spare them this test in my own personal vote. Now, that said, cast your votes, you will only have one from here out."

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
07-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Magnus listened as the others spoke, giving their opinions on packs and turning his attention to Resin as she gave her lengthened opinion. Although it matched his own, it wasn't her that led him to his final decision. He wasn't aware of the other wolves histories with the packs around, but what he did know was how secretive and ruthless a pack of mercenaries could be. He had come from one, long ago, and was where he'd learned most of his skills. His opinion would not change, as Aerie felt like a larger threat than others. After Sirius intervened, Magnus spoke up.

"Aerie. I was raised in a pack of mercenaries, and I don't trust them." Although he'd hardly spoke of his past to anyone, he hoped his two cents would hold some value here. He was nothing but a warrior compared to many, but perhaps his experience being raised as one would hold some weight over others decisions.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-06-2020, 12:54 AM
At first Asla was a little miffed that her grandmother had shot down targeting Fireside. The more she listened though, the more it made sense to choose someone else. It was true that they already knew Fireside held sniveling cowards. Her father's words helped to further sway her opinion on the matter.

"You're both right." She looked from Resin to Sirius when there was a moment for her to speak. She couldn't side with Azure because she simply didn't feel the same way. Choosing Aerie, the pack of mercenaries, made the most sense. Magnus saying that he came from a similar background help solidify her choice. "Aerie, then." She cast her vote once more.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-06-2020, 06:23 PM

Kaizer waited. She didn't feel right voicing herself above all the others as they all pitched in and herself she didn't know any of pack politics. She only knew mildly of Valhalla in which her sister called home. Only one wolf seemed to suggest them for their weakness, Kaizer was a bit disappointed in Liz for jumping the gun. While their pack had fallen they had come from strong fighters to hear that Valhalla was soft hearted well good ridence she didn't join her sister. Fireside seemed to be on the front a member had urinated on their borders. From what she could tell it was probably just a publicity stunt. When Aerie came up her ears perked. Finally she would stand and make her decision known even if she was knew this is what she had lived for as a warrior in training it was a chance to show her skills.

"From the sounds of it Winterfell wouldn't be a good choice - honor or not if it's supplies we need they possibly don't have any. A mercenary pack however, what do they take payment for their favors? For all we know they could have more than enough than their members need. Should their fangs turn against us too we should strike while the irons hot. I agree with the others and Aslatiel on this, Aerie seems like the best choice." she then sat back down. She didn't smile nor make any other notion of emotion in such a serious manner. Her tail curled around her haunches as she waited to see what decision would come to be true.

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-08-2020, 03:30 AM
Blinking in mild surprise, she moved to join Sirius when he’d beckoned her. It made sense, she supposed, considering her rank, but it was still yet another thing to get used to. Her packmates trickled in, and Sirius opened up the meeting with the topic that made her heart thrum: a raid. And not just a practice raid, as they’d done against Ashen, but a real one. Interestingly, he turned the choice over to the rest of the pack, though Mal wasn’t surprised in the least. It had been the same with the competition for Reaper; everyone had a chance to contribute.

Choices were made, information exchanged. She listened well, and paid particular attention to Iolaire, Natha, Zee, and Resin, the latter of which was particularly compelling. She’d heard bits and pieces about the piss incident, and though it sounded rather… distasteful…. that alone wasn’t enough to sway her. Fighting mercenaries, however, now that would serve them well for some real world experience, would it not?

Inwardly, she flared at Zee’s description of the violent attack. Winterfell, as she listened to Zee tell it, was a better choice. But was it the best? Aside from the lack of supplies that Natha had described, they knew more of Winterfell, but they didn’t know Aerie to the same degree.

A bit of a frown tugged at her lips at the mentions of Valhalla, particularly Azure’s wayward vote, though she otherwise remained neutral. She didn’t want to raid the home of her friends, of wolves that had been amicable towards the Armada — and she wasn’t alone in the sentiment, it seemed. Better targets lie elsewhere, thankfully, and when the final vote was opened, she spoke. “My vote is also for Aerie. We know more about Winterfell and Fireside. The former wouldn’t be worth the raid, anyway, but with Aerie, we kill two birds.” Raid a pack potentially rich with supplies, and take on a more unknown pack. With the fourth vote cast, it seemed as if the decision would trend towards Aerie.

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
07-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Roan knew little of the other packs, but he was one to keep to himself. He had his little wife, he didn’t need to go out making new friends. After this though, he wondered if he should try and get out more. He might have just followed Iolaire’s decision blindly, eagerly backing up her vote with his own, but he listened as the other wolves of the pack spoke and for a moment debated. Resin made a very good point, and Roan held a lot of respect for his mother in law.

Though Winterfell might be a good idea, perhaps it would be better to knock on their door once the summer was in full force in the North. Their stores would be full and they wouldn’t have the advantage of snow. The same could be said for Fireside. They were either provoking an attack or making a public show. They could wait to repay that slight. The winning Reaper also stated much of what he felt as as she spoke her peace Roan grunted in his low voice, ”Yeah, same. Aerie.” He motioned towards Malalia vaguely before settling back in beside Iolaire.

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-08-2020, 03:03 PM

For a while Tamsyn remained silent. When Sirius opened the floor for the pack to vote on the target for their raid, she initially had no idea how to answer. She knew very little about the other packs other than the names of a few, so she wanted to wait and see what the others thought before she tried to make her own answer. The replies from her pack mates were slow at first, but then quickly picked up into a flurry of words and debate. She tried to absorb as much information as she could from the others as they shared their reasons for picking certain packs over another. It wasn't until after Sirius gave them a firm retort to bring their attentions back together that she realized she would have to make a choice sooner rather than later. She tried to keep in mind Sirius' wish for this raid - to get supplies and experience. At least to her, it made the most sense to not make their first real target someone that they had something to prove to. That should be the raid conduct once they are fully confident in their skills and all of their warriors are fully trained. "Aerie seems like a good choice to me as well," she responded, echoing their Reaper's answer. "We'll be able to get a feel for this pack that we know little about and get more experience before we go for a more substantial target like Winterfell or Fireside."

"Speech" Thought

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
07-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Indigo listened carefully as everyone else spoke up and he was left to make up his mind quietly. Aslatiel spoke up twive before he di, but then again she had seen more of the world than he did. Indy wasn’t one to roam and was more of a homebody than anything. Especially with the winter he was even less inclined. He had spoken to Cairo though, and looked him over a couple of times. He hadn’t seemed too bad so the boy didn’t share Azure’s distaste for the pack. It seemed like the mercenary pack was where everyone was leaning. Indy’s opinion would line up well with Asla’s second revised vote. ”Um, Aerie too.” He spoke up only slightly and he didn’t stand. Instead teh big boy seemed to sink further into Asla’s side.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-16-2020, 06:09 PM

He listened to the rising voices of his people, and one name was heard again and again. Aerie. It was almost unanimous, and the vote surprised him. He had thought he might get their blood pumping at the thought of taking on Winterfell. He gave himself a wry smile, before bringing his attention back to the gathering, and taking a step forward once more. Everyone but Mag had voted, but he doubted the small rescue wolf was ready yet to cast her voice. She was not a warrior, and he would let it pass.

“Very well then, I would cast my own vote, but it would do little against the rising tide.” he chuckled, pleased that his people had made this choice for themselves. It might not have been the pack he would have chosen, but he would honour their voice. Why else give them the say? Aerie. Listen well for the moment I draw you together, for it will not be far now. Resin, Natha. Today, I welcome you into the ranks of Lieutenant. The both of you, Malalia, Tamsyn, Iolaire, and Indigo, remain. The rest of you, dismissed. Thank you for your choices. Do what you need to to prepare yourselves over the next week for battle.” He placed a paw over Zee’s. Her name not mentioned only because it went without saying that she would be a part of his inner circle.

Ooc: Those names mentioned are required to post in the new round, due 7/21/20
The rest have two days if they wish to post an exit/say any last things, or are automatically gone

"Deathbelle" & "Iolaire" & "Zee" & "Sirius"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-17-2020, 12:44 AM

The pack had decided, and Zee nodded thoughtfully as Sirius made their target official. To her it mattered little who in the end suffered defeat at their paws, though she would have seen it as a personal victory to watch Sirius best Acere. She'd only heard the story about their first battle, maybe one day in the future she could bear witness to their rematch. "Aerie it is." She agreed, a smile tugging at her lips as her husband's paw fell upon her own. The others were dismissed, save for their highest ranking wolves and Indigo. They'd wait for the dismissed members to leave before continuing the discussion and she leaned her head into her husband's neck until the meeting was to continue.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-17-2020, 12:48 AM

Their target was chosen and Azure groaned under his breath, eyes averting off the wolves leading the meeting. Why did they have to pick some stupid pack he'd never even heard of? It would have been so much better to get to fight that rude alpha who dared to blind him with her glow at his own border. He huffed, and when Sirius dismissed them huffed louder. Why was Indy allowed to stay? He frowned, working his lip with his teeth as his argument died within him. While it was annoying that the heirs were not welcome for the next part of the meeting, Azure could at least be happy for Indigo. Before he left he approached his brother, bumping him affectionately with his shoulder in a silent 'good job'.

-exit-

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
07-17-2020, 05:05 PM
Dark ears perked as she was asked to stay. The brow above her missing eye arched as she was then given the position of lieutenant. The big woman could see the wisdom in the decision. Who had seen more battle than she, after all? She would offer what help she could.

As others began to disperse, the ashen dame rose and moved closer to the rest of the bunch so that they could speak more easily. Resin seated herself in a position that would turn the lot of them into a circle of bodies. All the better to hear one another and give proper attention.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-17-2020, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 03:28 PM by Iolaire.)
Io had been about to follow Roan off out of simple habit, but she turned when Sirius indicated that he wanted her to stay. The woman's mind was on her husbands shapely rump, but she would tamp down her inner beast and put on her analytical mind once more.

Moving towards the group that stayed behind, Io snuffled the top of Indy's head and seated herself between the purple lad and her mother, whom she grinned at. "Congrats on the promotion," she said to both her mother and Natha before sliding down to lay upon her stomach. Iolaire was always pretty informal like that. Winterfell not having been chosen didn't bother her. They'd been asked their opinions and she'd given hers. If Aerie was to be their target, so be it. She would do what she could to help.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.