gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
08-15-2020, 02:23 PM
Skælingr rose early with his wife. They hid away their wares to discourage thieves and ate a quick breakfast before heading to Aurielle's call for the warriors. It would be nice to get a break from tending their booths to participate in the festival. Skælingr and Ragna both had some training as warriors but it was not their main skill field. This would likely be a difficult challenge if they were going to be paired up against more seasoned warriors. He settled down next to his wife as other warriors announced themselves. Deciding it was best to follow suit he spoke. "I'm Skælingr, a loner unless you count my wife." He looked to Ragna with a grin.

Ragna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-15-2020, 02:23 PM
Ragna rose before the sun broke over the horizon and quickly prepared one of the rabbits they'd brought with them. She would've been tempted to catch something fresh bu she didn't want to be late and miss the tournament. She also didn't want to have a large meal right before a series of fights. They had some dried meat that could work as a light snack during the day if needed. When they'd finished they headed off to the tournament. She settled down next to her husband and when she had a moment to speak she introduced herself. "I'm Ragna, I am also a happily married loner." She bumped Skæ's shoulder, looking at him with a grin on her face.

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-15-2020, 02:24 PM
Shilah was enjoying hanging out with the other nomads and when night fell he'd found a nice place to rest and slept underneath the stars. The spring night was cool but the sky was clear and beautiful. He counted the stars to fall asleep and as soon as the first bands of color showed up on the horizon he was awake and beginning his day. This was one of the days he'd been waiting for, eager to participate in the tournament. When he heard Aurielle's call he strode swiftly toward the gathering. There were already a number of warriors there when he arrived. Finding a place to sit he settled down and introduced himself. "Shilah, a lone nomad."

Lynvarr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Critical Fail!Double Master
08-15-2020, 02:25 PM
Lynvarr had slept off and on through the night. He was used to sleeping in cooler conditions in forests with more cover. Sleeping on the plain was a bit more uncomfortable. He wasn't sure how long the festival was going to be so he hadn't bothered to dig himself a den. Perhaps later he could set up some sort of shelter with one of his deer hides, not that it was really necessary. So far the weather was lovely but one never knew when a spring storm might appear and there wasn't much natural cover. Lynvarr was pulled out of his thoughts at the call for warriors. He shook out his pelt and headed for the gathering. "I'm Lynvarr. A loner."

Káti

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Double Master
08-15-2020, 02:25 PM
Káti hadn't slept well. He was nervous about the upcoming tournament and wondering why on earth he decided to sign up. He was going to make an idiot of himself. Maybe he should pretend to be sick? Just as he was trying to work out how he was going to get out of the tournament he'd agreed to do he heard the call for warriors. Aw shit. He slowly got to his feet and trudged toward the gathering. As he arrived his stomach sank. There were so many tough looking warriors, so many clearly more experienced than him. Káti swallowed and sat down. He had to remind himself it would be broken into tiers. He'd be with other beginners. It was fine it was totally fine. He felt eyes on him. "Erm, Káti. I uh… don't have a pack. I mean I'm not part of one."

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-15-2020, 10:14 PM
This was the highly anticipated highlight of the festival for Justice, who hadn't really been interested in the market or the feasting or all the frippery and finery. It looked like there was a decent crowd going already as she made her way forward from a last minute patrol around to make sure everything was secure before she got too involved in the spars to be paying attention. With an anticipatory buzz of excitement she made her way to the front of the crowd to plant herself solidly. "I am Justice Ancora, Sentinel of Valhalla," she called out proudly, to the crowd more than to Aurielle who obviously knew her already. "I'll fight anyone, anyhow. Individual and melee." She had less experience with a melee than she ought to, really, but there was nothing more exciting than a good scrum and she was looking forward to the hectic scramble of teeth and claw.

Artur

Loner

Expert Fighter (190)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Critical Fail!Treat 2019
08-16-2020, 09:59 AM
Stalking through the crowd, gaze sweeping icily over those assembled with a faint frown furrowing his otherwise expressionless face, Artur made his way to the front to declare his intentions. Cairo was there, but Artur merely glanced at him without saying anything. He'd seen him earlier, dressed up in some frippery or another like he was a courtier in some court. He'd shaken his head in disgust then, and didn't want to know now if he was still wearing that nonsense or if he'd changed into real armor. Stepping out from between two wolves into the front of the circle, he met Aurielle's eyes coolly. "I am Artur Adravendi," he said, giving no pack or rank. "I will fight."

Torrent

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
08-17-2020, 11:47 PM
Torrent stood back, watching as others stepped forward to declare their name, their pack, and their intent to fight. Some she recognized... most she didn't. Either way, she watched them with an intensity to her gaze that didn't quite match the lack of real connection or feeling there as she observed to be sure she knew what was expected before she moved. Asriel stood with her, until there was a lull in the entries. Striding forward with a grace that matched the cat beside her, she moved forward as she'd seen the others do to step forward into the circle. Head and tail arrogantly high, but eyes devoid of any emotion, she spoke up as well, in her low, gravelly voice. "I am Torrent Imperialis of Fireside. I will fight." She tilted her head towards the alpha, who was a stranger to her, and turned to step back into the crowd and return to her previous vantage point.