gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-04-2020, 03:54 PM
He was quiet for a long time, she wondered if she’d rushed too far into what the future could be like. It was easy to forget how young the prince was when he appeared so mature. Azure closed the distance between them again, his dark features pressing close to her own. She leaned into him, feeling his strife mingle with her own. Her heart ached at the tension that had built between them. What held him back? She could feel the internal struggle as his words reached her, equally as soft as their vision entwined and the stars aligned.

The unsaid ‘however’ hung heavily in the air and she watched the vision crumble. Was this too much pressure for the young prince? The thought struck her hard as she remembered the spotted spy. Was Hanako holding him back?

The thought sickened her. Sirius may have held her in high regard as well but Venom hadn’t been impressed. Knowing that she had been so affected by Chimera’s words, she hadn’t looked like she had fought a battle her entire life. How could he be so conflicted between a soon to be empress and Her? Venom tried not to give the theory any weight as she grind her teeth and pushed against Azure’s forehead. Willing him to make the right choice. ”Do you?” Venom whispered softly as her brows knit, hating the feeling of doubt that brewed in her chest. Could she really put so much pressure on him? Was that even fair to the young prince?

”Azure…” Her voice was a breathy whisper as she forced the words from her lips. ”I need you.” No other wolf could produce such humility from the Princess. She struggled to realize what she would do if he rejected her. The Empire would be a much different place.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-05-2020, 10:39 AM
It was just too much. Azure's head pulled back as she put more pressure upon it, his lips curling into a pained grimace. Could she not see what she was doing to him, asking of him? Az was still a boy and very unprepared to reciprocate her strong feelings without time to consider what it meant. "I need you." She'd said, and Azure's heart beat faster in turn. Nobody had ever said they'd needed him before, not his pack-mates, his brothers or even his sister. It felt good, though the happiness couldn't stand long among the rest of the emotions that overwhelmed him. It faded quickly, and he backpedaled from her with a sigh. "You're not being fair, Venom." Az's voice was a whisper, almost begging her to understand. "I am not impetuous with my future, I need time. Please."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
09-05-2020, 04:27 PM
They were so close, she could feel his breath as it passed over the short fur of her muzzle. Azure seemed to tense and then he was pulling away. Venom didn’t move, she retained her sphynx like pose as she swallowed her stomach and her heart threatened to beat out of her chest. She could understand the feeling, and couldn’t argue with his assessment of the situation she was putting him in. Venom wished the answer would have been an easy one, but as his gaze searched hers she could push him no further. He was young, and perhaps she shouldn’t have been as spontaneous.

”Of.. Of course.” She lifted her head into the semblance of grace as she carefully kept her gaze from his features. This encounter had been many things and none of them were expected. Venom had as much to think about as the young Prince did. ”I’m sorry. It’s easy to forget how much of an age difference there is between us.” He and Aslatiel were incredibly mature for their age, but moments like this shed too much light.

She looked back down to the basket of honey, nearly forgotten after their long talk. ”Would you like some more honey?” She still couldn’t quite meet his eyes, suddenly feeling self conscious. Venom tried to ignore the slew of emotions inside, and couldn’t deny that he had to be feeling similarly. ”You can take it with you if you want to get back, I understand.” She offered graciously, offering him an easy way out. All she could do now was hope their next meeting was just as exciting as this.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
09-07-2020, 04:33 PM
It was not difficult to notice the way the almost-Empress had to collect herself, feign grace and swallow her disappointment. Az could feel the discomfort between them lingering in the air, could hear it in the hesitance in her voice, and could see it in how she turned away from him.

For a fleeting moment he yearned to close the distance once more, to apologize for the hurt he assumed he'd delivered, to hold her and make her feel whole and happy once more. The feeling did not remain long, as Venom's response brought a cold chill to his rapidly beating heart.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd allowed his young age to hold himself back from anything - he was a skilled hunter and fighter long before he turned one. It had been seasons since he considered himself merely a child and here Venom was, implying his immaturity had anything to do with his hesitance to blindly share her affections. Maybe had he been more mature the comment wouldn't have offended him, though offended him it had. "Do not push me because I've dared to reject you." He began lowly, sabers bared. "Empress or not, you do not scare me. I am not my father, and I will not tolerate insult from those I love as easily as he might. You have no right to lash out. None."

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Venom hadn’t noticed the change in him as the young Prince stiffened at her words. As he spoke from dark lips she did lift her eyes to find him again, ears to her skull as she tried to hide the hurt from her features. She shook her head, of everything she said he had to focus on her pointing out that she was older? He gave her a warning for the insult as well, as though she’d meant to offend him. To make him feel bad for being younger than she was.

”I'm sorry, Azure. I don’t mean any offense, I want to give you what you’ve asked for.” He spoke boldly about making a rejection, and it stung. There was the moment of revelation as well. He loved her? Venom tried not to give the words much weight, but they wouldn’t be ignored either. Now she felt even more turned around and confused about everything. A few moments ago the future shone clearly as the light of day, and now there was a thick fog with accompanying thunderstorm blocking any semblance of revelation. ”I’ve just had more time to try and decide where I want to go, I don’t want to deny you that right. I meant it as a testament to your maturity.” Maybe that had been a mistake. When did her heart start hurting so bad?

What was going on with her? Why was she trying to appease his sudden anger? Venom looked away again, not wanting to emulate his reaction. <”Azure…” She said softly, uncertain she wanted to go down this road. It would be smarter to let him go than try and explore, but… ”What did…” Venom grit her teeth, no she wouldn’t ask. ”Nevermind.” She shook her head and was tempted to rest her head on her paws, she felt like she didn’t know anything anymore.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-14-2020, 12:22 PM
Venom did not lash out in return, offering him apologies and explainations rather then her own argument. It did it's work to appease him, and after a long tense moment of staring her down he allowed his snarl to fade. The bitterness left behind remained, though he was able to release the anger through a sudden forceful exhale. "It didn't sound like a testiment to my maturity." He responded shortly. "Though I'll take your offered time." Az knew he needed to get the fuck out of here, to go butcher something and absorb his feelings the only way he knew how.

When she continued he all but ignored her stutter, only the tensing of his jaws to declare that he'd heard her. His slip of the tongue was not something he was willing to discuss right now, and thankfully she seemed to eventually agree as she told him not to mind it. Her head shook and Az could feel her frustration, he turned away to not be tempted with comforting her and continuing the circle.

The prior offer of honey remained and he'd shook off the gift as fast as she had offered it. Looking to leave however, the situation reminded him too much of his fight with Asla. She'd given him a gift and he'd left it at her paws, their relationship was very nearly broken and Az was not willing to let this one go the same way. "If you wouldn't mind, I think I will take this home with me." It was hard to be polite and gracious, though Az gave it his best effort. His paw gestured towards the container and unless she gave some sign that he was no longer welcome to it, he'd move to collect it. "We'll continue this later, little serpent. I'll come find you."

-exit unless stopped?-