Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2020, 06:57 PM
He blinked in surprise at her words. Had Deathbelle told Io about their attempt at an open relationship? They had almost gone through with it too. How long ago had that been? Before his children had been born. Deathbelle had come to them, and they had discussed it. Come to an agreement, before Deathbelle had gracefully changed her mind. He couldn’t blame the Empress. Would she have felt second best, when Sirius and Zee had already been married? The whole thing had been complicated. He had felt, for a moment, that everything he wanted had been within his grasp. To shoo everyone he loved into a den together, and snarl and growl at anyone who looked at them twice.

“Almost,” he said with a wry, sad, confused chuckle. “I think Deathbelle wanted to be first choice, and it broke my heart that we couldn't find an even ground for everyone.”

She asked if he wanted to talk about it, and he struggled for a moment to put any of his feelings into words. “I hate how much I want her. That wanting her hurts her. I fear for hurting Zee. I chose her, I made that choice. Now she deserves my absolute faithfulness.”

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2020, 07:05 PM
Iolaire listened like the good sister that she was. She could see how much this was bothering him and she understood. She told him as much, still leaning against his big frame with her much smaller one. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this time and again." She knew that this wasn't the first time. She'd heard about it before. Deathbelle and Sirius both had told her of their heated, steamy past. Forbidden love and all of that. It created a mighty desire. She wasn't sure if even she would have the willpower to fight it.

"Are you going to tell Zee?" Hiding such a thing might make him feel even worse. It might feel like a lie. Every time that the Empress visited her, she told Roan simply because she didn't want him to feel strange about it. They were friends, so they wouldn't be kept apart, but the fact that they were former lovers made things different and she needed to tell him. Perhaps it was something similar for Sirius. In this case, she felt that he should tell Zee what had transpired. She would let him come to that conclusion though. This wasn't her choice to make.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2020, 07:11 PM
Sirius and Deathbelle seemed to constantly circle around each other. Repelled by logic, attracted by emotion. Consumed by the fires of pain and longing. At Io’s words, he startled in surprise. He had not considered it, and with that realisation brought shame. Zee. Sweet Zee, was not fighting Death’s kiss a betrayal? Allowing himself to feel this attraction? He loved his small golden Queen. He had chosen her, she had carried his children. Ruled at his side. His head lowered in shame. He should not have allowed himself to get carried away by his emotions.

“Yes.” he said softly. No secrets between them, he would tell Zee what had transpired here. He would have to hope that she forgave him.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2020, 07:17 PM
The shock on his face showed that he hadn't thought that far ahead. No doubt he would be internally having a tantrum and cursing himself. Coming around before him, Io sat on her haunches. Raising her little, white toed paws, she placed one on either side of his face, forcing him gently to meet her green and gold eyes with his blue ones. "Everything will be okay, alright? Deathbelle kissed you. You didn't kiss her." Whether or not he wanted to didn't matter. He hadn't had a chance to say no or turn her down. So it wasn't his fault at all.

"Just tell Zee the truth." She gave a light shrug. She didn't think that her sister in law would hold it against him much, but she might very well be upset with Deathbelle and she had every right to be. Perhaps Iolaire would have a talk with the Empress as well. This sort of behavior and lack of control would cause problems for all of them in the long run.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.