ardent

If I could see your face once more (part 2)

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-10-2014, 07:18 PM

Sitting slowly, Warja's gaze stayed locked on the river of fire. Stretched out before her was a mystery like no other. If she followed the river, where would it take her? Did it flow out into the world somewhere or did it dive further, going to places inaccessible to the living? Ah, now there was an adventure! To herself, Warja shook her head. Death. Perhaps not the best thing to be considering at the moment. She'd save the contemplation of it for later.

Breathing in deeply, Warja turned from the lava to gaze at her friend. She hoped this trip was a good way to celebrate his freedom. Places like this appealed to her as an explorer and an adrenaline junkie. It made her feel alive, made her contemplate her existence. She didn't know how it effected Kismet or if it effected him at all, but she hoped at the very least that this little trip was memorable.

"Grab your rock and follow me. There's something else I want to show you." Getting to her paws, Warja picked up her rock and began to walk towards the lava. She picked each step with care, gingerly feeling each possible foothold before placing weight on it. Sooner or later she'd reach a point where it was too hot. The idea was to stop before then and spare her toesies a roasting.

"Speech"