size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
11-17-2020, 12:25 AM

Tyto would eventually find his way to her side and Tsunami frowned at the space he'd left between them, scooting closer and nudging him playfully with her shoulder. Nodding and frowning as he whispered that he wanted to see her after the meeting, she gently headbutted the side of his head, she'd hear him out whatever he had to say. But her attention was quickly turned towards her uncle's words. She tried to keep the pride and surprise from her face as her uncle offered her a further promotion, her ear flicking self-consciously. She pondered as her uncle continued on, letting him get to the end of his announcements, turning things over to his daughter.

Tsunami wasn't totally certain how she felt about the young woman taking over, but she also knew her uncle was quickly aging and she's support her cousin nontheless. When the talk died down for a moment she rose to her paws. "Thank you," she started, dipping her head to both her uncle and her cousin, "I think I'd prefer the rank of Master of Whisperers." She said with as much confidence as she could muster, as much as Tsunami had worked hard to train for fighting she also valued her intelligence and felt that with both she'd fit well into the role, her gaze sliding towards the blue woman for a moment, wondering if they'd be working together from now on, then seating herself again.

speech action

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
11-17-2020, 01:09 PM

Casso caught up with her and took seat by her side. Her ears remained flat as she looked around, feeling the usual social anxiety , scared as more and more pack mates gathered. But Casso's touch helped her cease the fear. Nodding her ears perked back up and slightly she pressed her shoulder against his.

After a while Acere began with announcing the passing of an elder. Someone that yet she never knew, she still felt sad. Ears flattened again in response. She was agree to later give her condolences and respect to the fallen. Following to that he announced his change of leadership to Winter. She nodded silently to it. Then Acere started to give away promotions to those who took part in the previous raid.

At first she though she wasnt going to be included, but she didnt blame him. Her participation was as special as the rest. But when her name was called with nerviousness she looked up to the alpha.

"Yurei, you've come a long way in the field of healing. You did an exceptional job helping your comrades after both of these past raids, and so, I'd like to promote you to the rank of Archmaester. I'm sure you'll continue to excel in your field and am confident you'll make it to Grand Maester in due time. Now, those who have been offered a promotion, I will give you all a few moments to think it over before turning it over to Winter. I know this was quite a bit of information, but I felt it both overdue and best to get it out of the way and I do apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused."

She felt a knot forming in her throat making her unable to speak. "I..." From time to time she looked at Casso with the corner of her eye like seeking help. But she knew she couldn't rely on him in everything. "I cant express how thankful I am with this...Ill honor this new rank you are giving me...and I promise i wont disappoint..." Or that was what she hopped.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-17-2020, 01:38 PM
Song leaned lightly against Kirsi as the meeting commenced, Acere having much to say to them that day. Much had happened since their last meeting and he could feel the change in the air as all the differences were laid bare. They’d lost one of their elders, they would be testing a new alpha, and many of them would be given a more appropriate or well deserved promotion or shift in rank. ”That would be agreeable with me, Acere.” He said graciously as he lowered his head in a grateful nod before the once alpha went on.

Song was an easy read, unlike the beautiful she wolf beside him. Kirsi was offered up two options that she could choose from and Song’s attention shifted to her, curious about her answer. He couldn’t help the half grin that snuck onto his features as he watched her brilliant gaze. They’d hear from the young alpha-to-be in a moment, but Song’s focus remained with Kirsi.

faolon

gems
size
build
player
11-17-2020, 06:21 PM
he was late. extremely so. creeping up along the edges of the grouping. his ears were drooped, and he was in a mood that lingered around within his own head. he had no excuse for his lateness, and knew if so required he'd have to settle to some lengths of scolding. thankfully, he would hear what needed to be heard. he didn't head into the huddle of his siblings, unwilling to bring more attention upon himself then needed. but he was sure to let his head dip in a respectful greeting if higher eyes gazed his way.

promotions, praises. a passing of leadership. each holding its own level of importance, and reminding him of just how little he has yet to accomplish. he was old enough now, plus he was sure mother would scold him into participation. he had failed to re-bond with his siblings just yet, avoiding them as he was more suited to distraction then responsibilities.

as the stream of information he picked apart ended, he would wait for the rest to speak. his frame lowering into a sit, eyes scanning the crowd. faces whom he's surely met, but can't remember. faces he had grown with, cheeks he needed to nudge. but the will to do so, minimal.