Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
06-12-2014, 11:50 PM

The tall male would find himself trailing after his alphess, she had not called for him but he felt something important might be about to go down. He would gather his woman, her belly full of their children. He would have second thoughts of taking her from the territory, but he had faith in his ability to care for her. He might have still been recovering from the sickness but really he was doing much better already. With a quick kiss he and Othello would trot after Viridiana.
They would arrive after she called for her opponent, many already gathered before her. He would saunter up behind her, tail and head held high as he looked out over those in attendance. He was certainly not impressed, still he would fall back to his haunches, mischievous yellow eyes darting from Vi to the hopeful approach of the one who was being challenged.

baby you're all I need

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-13-2014, 12:00 AM

She grumbled and kicked at things as she trailed behind Scorpion, her demeanor much like that of an angered cat. It wasn't her that was fighting, she would never imagine that with her pups so close to being born. But she was grumpy, and her paws hurt. The battlefield was so far away and she had to go all the way over there? Why couldn't they fight closer to home where she could watch it from the comfort of a nice, quiet den? Growling softly she trotted to catch up to her beloved, her angry kicking at things had made her fall behind. With her ears pinned back and fur on end she stalked into the arena, many wolves already gathered to watch the event unfold. "Don't you all have better shit to do than watch a fight?" She grumbled, mostly to herself.

Scorpion walked past Vi and she shot the queen a quick glance. The relationship between the two woman was shaky at most, but she did care for the ruby queen. She knew that she could kick her butt. "There better be some blood shed if I trudged all the way out here." She said, her vocals somewhat teasing. Somewhat. If this was a lame little kiddy fight she would jump in there and spill some damn blood herself. Stomping on heavy paws she glared at all the surrounding creatures, not just wolves had come. Was that a horse and a tiger? What the hell kind of zoo were they running here? Sitting beside Scorpion, she looked up with narrowed purple eyes."I better get a paw rub or something after that long walk." The mother-to-be snapped, her glaring eyes falling into the middle of the area. Was Erani not even here yet? "Oh come on, fight already! I have some children to grow and would like to do it at home, thank you very much."

"Scorpion Speech"
"Othello Speech"

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
06-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Erani

Thank Luna that the Cure had been found. The wolves who had survived the illness were recovering, some more swiftly than others. Cecily, for instance. However, there came heartbreak with the relief and joy. The plague had taken Vahva and Meili from them. And it was their graves that she was digging, at this very moment. Pristine paws were caked with mud and dirt, and the rest of her pelt was just as stained. She bore the labor with no complaints, only a solemn silence. Both wolves had been fine creatures, one a good, if troubled, healer, and the other a fine hunter, who would have risen to the Psi ranks had she not perished.

Gael was missing. Alpine and Twig, nowhere to be found. Chrysanthe and Lyric were missing as well. The thoughts meandered through her mind as her shoulders drew level with the earth around her, hind paws submerged beneath excavated earth. She almost missed the howl, but a note in it, and the fact that it was issued from what sounded like the Battlefield, made her head raise. She levered herself out of the hole she had dug, shaking herself heavily before casting a glance to the still forms of the dead. The challenge, for that was what it appeared to be, could wait a little longer. Gently, she pulled each to their grave, letting them fall in, and settling them with care. ?Rest well, my friends. You will never know pain again.? She gently covered them, until the fresh mounds of turned earth were all that marked the passage of life.

Then she turned toward her challenger?s call. She was rather surprised any challenges had taken so long to arrive. An old wolf leading a pack? And easy target. A sharp howl was issued to the pack, a call to arms, which was answered shortly by the arrivals her Cormalin, Alsander, Sarak, and Surreal, who gave a look that said she wasn?t going to stand back and stay home, however much she was supposed to be resting. A thunder of hooves approaching signaled the arrival of Obsidian, Rikku supposedly stowed safely away.

Erani paused at the river, sliding in and shaking herself in the water, the liquid forcing the packed dirt from her coat, and then she crossed on with her small entourage traveling beside or behind her. After a short travel, made at a leisurely pace, they reached the far edge of the field, and Erani?s demeanor adopted a smooth, relaxed manner as she stepped onto the field. Her face wiped blank of expression, completely neutral.

Already a crowd had gathered. Not just of wolves, but a Tiger and a Hose that Obsidian trotted over to. The famous Ryuk, Erani presumed. A small smile flickered across her face, quickly turning to a small frown as she spotted Signy. Her path averted from the course toward Viridiana, while her family spread out and stood as support in the Valhallan side. Her head lowered, and she spoke to Signy in gently, low tones. ?And what are you doing here, young lady? Stay close to Obsidian, the large all black creature. Or I?ll have Jinxx there take you home.? There was gentle discipline in her voice, but a small smile flickered across her face. No doubt Signy had already bombarded someone with a multitude of rapid-fire questions.

She waited until the pup had obeyed, one of those stares being put into use, before turning to study the surrounding wolves. Then her eyes turned to Viridiana. ?So. You have come to Challenge for an Old Queen?s crown. I believe I have you to thank for the returning health of those in my pack struck with the plague. That I will grant you.? Her voice was strong and clear, the Scottish and Educated British accent winding its way through her words. Deep blue eyes studied the crimson form of her opponent. ?My Terms should you win, are that my lands be left untouched remain unclaimed. They are my home, and I intend to die within them, when my time arrives. They are my pack?s home, and they have done you no ill. None of my pack or family will fall under your lead, unless they wish to join you. Should you win, you will release them, and harass them not at all. Should I win, you will turn your back from me, and not harass Valhalla, or its lands. These are my terms. Either you accept them, or you go home.? Her eyes turned to gaze at those gathered.

Valhalla was resilient. If she lost, it would rise again, perhaps under a new name, but it would rise and stand strong. ?Valhallans, remember that it doesn?t matter what battles we lose, what battles we win. What matters is our unity, and the strength of the pack. Remember that it will never die, no matter the outcome of this Challenge. No matter what name we carry. Pass it on to the others should they not arrive and you see them later.? There was gentle love in her voice, and a burning strength. If She lost, then she would Step down and give Surreal the next leadership role. A mental grin crossed her mind. No doubt, Surreal would take Falk as her Secondary.

Erani fell into her unusual, balanced in all but appearances stance, paws in a stance where she would be able to move swiftly, as her head lowered, chin tucking to guard her throat. Her teeth bared slightly as her jaw slackened, ears pinning to her fur as her hackles raised. Her tail flicked behind her, settling loosely between her hocks, though ready to aid her balance. Toes spread, and her claws sank into the earth beneath her paws. Her knees bent slightly, as her eyes narrowed. Silence fell like a veil around her, concentration on her opponent. Nothing beyond the opponent was given attention.

The fight was on, and the outcome? That remained to be seen.

Fight Stats

Round:

Defenses:

Attacks:

Injuries:

Out Of Character Notes:

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-13-2014, 12:12 AM

If blood was to be spilled it only made sense that the healer would trudge along in its wake to patch everything up. Not that she disagreed with bloodshed mind you... in fact if she had a say in it she would have poisoned Vi's claws, something that left a red stain, it would have been an amazing trademark for the queen to have poisoned claws... but Orchid also knew that if she was to gain this pack it had to be done it the good old honest one on one boring no cheating style.

She had followed her queen to these strange lands, had brought along a bunch of herbs, folded in a leaf and twisted into strands of her fur by her throat. There was a great crowd of wolves here, even her brother was among them. She had gotten over her weariness of crowds, of groups of people. Vi had seen to that when she called Orchid a healer and asked her to summon a meeting. Orchid had nothing but respect for her queen and she sat now with a satisfied smile as she waited for the outcome, waited with water and food and herbs to nourish what she fully expected to be her victorious queen.

The healer rolled her eyes once at the old queen theatrics, she highly doubts the limbs and bones of an old queen would allow her to lead this fight and dictate terms.. but she said nothing. She kept her silence with a slow smile as she waited for her queen's actions

Speech

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM

Surreal had been resting, welcoming the easy sleep the cure had brought. She?d keep it in mind, in case anything like this plague struck Valhalla while she was the Alpha. However, a distant howl broke through her dreamy state, and her head lifted, eyes clarifying and narrowing. A wolf calling for her mother in a challenging manner. ?If it isn?t one thing, it?s another.? Her eyes sought out her chosen life companion. ?I?ll catch up if you want to go on ahead.? However, no sooner had he departed, then her head dropped to her paws, sleep attacking in a sneaky manner. Okay, so she still had some mending to do.

Her mother?s commanding call galvanized Surreal to her paws before she was completely clear headed, and she bumped nose first into the alcove frame, giving a small yip of surprise, before righting her path with a much clearer mind and heading out at a fast walk. Her mother would have her hide if she was caught running. As she reached her mother, she noted the dirt caking her fur. She knew Vahva and Meili were dead. It was hard news to swallow, but she would have to.

The family began arriving, Obsidian?s thundering hooves pounding the earth, and they headed off, and as they arrived, Surreal took a pace near Jinxx, Imena and Cael, while Obsidian departed to the massive stallion that stood excitedly nearby. There was a big, striped cat too. Many had shown up. Surreal looked around for Falk, before her mother?s speech rippled across the field. Her words struck true a chord in Surreals heart. She wouldn?t hate her mother if she lost. She was older now. And Surreal would pick the pack up like her mother before her, and keep them together. But there was always a chance her tough as nails mother would win. So as Erani prepared, Surreal watched, attention never deviating from the incoming fight, never mind the crude catcalls from the opposing side. Valhalla?s side was mostly silent, except for the occasional disgruntled growl. Quiet and controlled. Good.

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-13-2014, 12:41 AM

It had been far too long since she had visited the Battlefield. With all the sickness that had plagued Glaciem it had been impossible for her to venture far from its borders. But now everyone was on the mend thanks to the help given to them by the red woman. However, it seemed the Battlefield was a bit crowded today. She spotted a large group of wolves, which also seemed to include a few other larger creatures for some reason, all circled around something. As she got closer she realized this was a challenge and when she saw who was in the middle of the circle of spectators she realized this wasn't just any challenge. This was a challenge for Valhalla.

She smirked and picked up the pace, not wanting to miss a moment of this. While she had never met Erani in person, she had heard enough of the woman to recognize her and of course she easily recognized Vi. Athena arrived just in time to hear the white woman's little speech to her followers that had come to watch. The silver princess couldn't help but smirk as she set herself among the rest of the watchers. She seemed to be the only one there that wasn't one of Erani or Viridiana, but she didn't care. She had gotten a lovely first impression of the red challenger when she came to visit Glaciem with the cure and of course Glaciem and Valhalla had plenty of history. She settled onto her haunches with a smirk, her tail curling neatly around her. She only spoke up to give a simple, "Best of luck to you, Viridiana." Glaciem and Valhalla may have a peace treaty at the moment, but that didn't mean she had to hold them in her favor.

Speech
Thought

Alsander

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Alsander

He, Cormalin, and Sarak had been patrolling, tails wagging for once, when the call for the challenge came. A tense silence fell as the trio finished their patrol, and headed toward it, Erani?s short howl bringing them to her side as she and Surreal, with Obsidian arriving swiftly, headed toward the challenge. The deaths had been a hard hit to the hearts of Valhalla, and Erani?s fur was still stained with the dirt of the graves she had dug.

Alsander padded quietly among his family, Sarak and the horse included in the reference, pausing as Erani bathed, then as they arrived, Alsander settled beside his father and Sarak, watching Obsidian go to the massive stallion. Erani?s voice was strong, and he nodded softly, holding the words close. No matter what happened, he would stay with her. The others around them were ignored as the beginning of the fight commenced. No matter the outcome of this challenge, he was confident in Erani?s ability to rebuild the pack.

Sarak

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
06-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Sarak

Sarak had rather expected a challenge of some nature to be on its way. He wasn?t really surprised that it was now. After all, a plague had just ripped through the lands, leaving most of the packs with weak wolves. It was a hard to ignore opportunity. So when the call came, he gave a sigh and finished the patrol with his fellow warriors. As they joined Erani on the way, he took a moment to acknowledge the dead. They had been good wolves, and they would be missed.

So the group traveled out to the Field of battle, and he settled with the rest, watching and listening to Erani as she prepared for the fight to come. He had faith, if not in her fighting skills, then in her strength to persevere. She would hold her pack together, no matter what happened.

Cormalin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-13-2014, 01:07 AM
Cormalin

Cormalin had expected it, to be honest. There was always some wolf who grabbed an opportunity, no matter how dishonorable the method. Tides changed, and seasons progressed. Wolves were born, and wolves died. So was the way of life. He had seen wars, seen peace, seen illness, and seen health. So the old warrior would fall into a calm, ready mood as the challenging call for his sister came from the distant Battlefield.

As he and his family finished the patrol, Erani?s sharp summons came for the pack, and he with his fellows, as well as his niece and Obsidian, fell into step with the graceful Queen as she headed toward the call to face the challenger.

Occasionally, he brushed his nose against her shoulder as encouragement, and as they reached the field, he departed from her, chuckling faintly as she paused to gently admonish Signy before going to face the challenger. Gold and blue gaze flicked around the crowd, before he focused on Erani?s voice, while a touch of scent on the air told him Caerul had arrived just then. He was proud of his sister, of what she had accomplished. He was with her until his heart stopped, for better or for worse.

Obsidian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
06-13-2014, 01:18 AM
Obsidian

She had been digging up dry grass to graze on, with Rikku frolicking in the snow around her. Obsidian still had no idea how to explain to the filly that Vahva wouldn?t be coming to play anymore. A soft sigh melted the snow at her nose, turning to a snort as her head jerked up. A long howl filtered in from afar. A challenge to Erani for Valhalla. Her tail flicked, and she turned to her daughter. ?Come on.? She headed out at a trot, taking the filly to Erani?s den, and leading her inside, and nuzzling her wispy foals mane. ?Stay here. Don?t come out until I call, or one of the wolves here says it?s okay. I?ll be back.?

She turned at Erani?s sharp howl, and Herad a yip from inside the cave den. Surreal must have run into the wall. Soon enough the silver female padded out and Obsidian administered one last stern glare to Rikku, to galvanize her order to stay put, before catching up to Surreal at a gallop. As the group of wolves and the horse headed toward the challenge, Obsidian cast a fond eye over the canines around her feet. They were all brave, strong hearted wolves, who let very little take them down.

As they reached the field, her eye was drawn to the massive black frame and white socks, mane and tail and broad blaze of a certain stud. She wasted little time in reaching Ryuk?s side, reaching out to nip the stallion on the shoulder. Her attention turned to Erani as the Queen spoke, a smile pulling over her lips. ?She?s more of a Queen than anyone could ever hope to be.? Her lyrical voice was a murmur.

Zara

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2014, 03:38 AM

She moved slowly, carefully through the plains. She had heard the howl, had heard her sister calling for a challenge and only one thing crossed her mind as she headed towards the battlefield to show her support.
'What is the bitch doing this time?' She asked herself, scarred maw pulling back into a sneer. She may have joined the pack after the plague but it was mostly for the security a pack could bring her, the fact that she was blind and getting old didn't help her ideals of being a rouge and being independent. But maybe it was time for her to give back, maybe it was time for her to settle down and give a fuck about something. And yet. She couldn't. Since the disappearance of Newt she struggled to find a purpose, struggled to give a crap about anything. Half the time she couldn't bring herself to care about anything, couldn't dredge through her thoughts and figure anything out for herself. Maybe that was why she would do so well in this pack, she could simply let herself go and follow orders.

Voices echoed around her, filtering in and out of her skull as the beast approached the playing field. She smelt Covari, Glaciem and Arcanum standing beside Viridiana and a mixture of animal scents behind Valhalla. A challenge?? Why the
fuck was she challenging again? Frayed and tattered ears flittered and flicked as she listened to the words the old queen spoke as she lumbered her way towards her younger sister. The woman answering Vi's challenge was long winded and speaking like she had a choice in what Vi did with the pack should she win. A cackle would bubble up her throat, unprovoked and breaking out half way through the speech. She wasn't here to behave and it seemed other bystanders weren't either. A pregnant woman, Zara guessed from her scent, was yelling at them to get on with it. Zara liked her already. But instead she would move to sit beside the one scent she recognized, the woman who had called the pack meeting to gather the cure. Seemed like the best place to start.

More would filter in, more would speak. More animals would arrive and she couldn't help but frown, a strange look on her seeing as the whole right side of her face was scarred up in a perpetual grin, blind gaze sweeping over the crowd gathering behind the opponent. Another woman reeking of Glaciem arrived, speaking her best wish's to Viridiana, before seating herself a short distance away. More and more would come until finally another beast would arrive, another horse. The heavy pounding of hoves marking her presence. She would speak, voice hushed and most likely meant for someone else's specific ears but Zara heard it loud and clear. Lips would curl up into a snarl as broken tail lashed angrily behind her. "I will hunt that bitch?" She hissed under her breath, remaining standing for a short time as she glared daggers at the beast. Funny how Zara really didn't hold Vi in the highest regards but in all honesty she didn't take well to anyone else bad mouthing her sister. That was her job. And she would back her sister to the end.

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-13-2014, 05:23 AM

The large male had heard the call. His heart stopped, and his head raised. It was a challenge for Valhalla- a challenge that would endanger his family. He stepped forward, his legs falling into an easy lope, as he swiftly left the lands and headed in search of the battlefield. By the time he had arrived an impressive crowd had gathered. Her cerulean eyes sought the form of the challenger, and they narrowed as he noted the russet woman. His ears flattened slightly, as he regarded her, such an unworthy creature- such a fool. He would glance around the crowd- his eyes widening when he saw Signy, one of Emer's daughters. Quietly, he'd approach, coming to stand as close to her as possible, as well as trying to give her space. He held not authority over her, but no one would harm her- if they valued their life.

His eyes returned to the pair- lingering on Erani. Anger burned in his gut, also disdain that- this red creature thought herself worthy to fight one such as Erani. He held confidence that the aging Valhalla Queen would win-she had too. He had heard other wolves wishing the russet woman luck, and he remained quiet. Erani didn't need luck she had skill- flawless skill. She would win- and retain the rights to the Valhallan throne, because if she didn't...

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-13-2014, 06:46 AM

For some reason the pack was on the move, none had been called for directly but the red Covari Queen was calling someone else for something vastly important it seemed. With others leaving to investigate, the boy would not be left behind and he moved out to join them. Upon his arrival it became rather clear why Vi had chosen to leave temporarily she had some other business to take care of it seemed, a challenge was taking place.

A part of him almost instinctively began to move to his brother's side, Scorpion once more had his pregnant female with him and on second thoughts, Soliloquy would alter his direction slightly and move to join Orchid instead, seating himself beside his sister and only nuzzling her softly in a silent greeting before turning his attention towards the two wolves preparing to fight.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-13-2014, 11:13 AM

The call had been made and the challenge was officially set. Viridiana was wanting the rights to Valhalla...and Maija was in full support. Given the fact that Taurig was Erani's adopted son, Vi was considered to be her close friend as well. Since she had never met the white Alphess, whom had also never ventured to the island to visit their little family when Taurig was still present, she was more than happy to side with her red-furred friend.
Her gold form was not hard to miss as she led her small band of yearlings to the fighting scene. The children had never seen a fight before and it would be best to show them while they were still learning. Leaf green orbs didn't show an ounce of emotion, remaining glassy, as always. Ears perked at the sight before them: the white wolf had appeared, voiced her terms, and was waiting for Vi to make the first move.
She didn't voice her presence to her Covari companion. Instead, she walked over to Sibelle and planted herself on her right side. It was becoming one of her favorite places to be when she was near her sister, considering how important the right paw was. As her children clambered around her to get comfortable, she softly voiced to them, "Watch and learn from what is about to happen, my lovelies. You may need to know one day." That was all she would say, for she knew Vi could catch her scent on the air.

speech here

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2014, 12:02 PM

Pandora Selene Artenie was going on an adventure. She wasn't going to be by herself, but with her siblings and mother. Some yearlings would have stuck their tongues out at the mere idea of being seen with their family, but Pandora would have bitten those tongues. She didn't understand why some wolves didn't want to be with their family. Pandora loved hers with all her heart and she would fight to the death over someone causing injury to her siblings. Now that she gained Aunt Sibelle and "Auntie" Vi, she had more bodies to protect.
One of those aunts was out to challenge a pack; at least, that is what Maija and Sibelle had relayed to her and her littermates. Excitement had run through her body as she thought about what she was going to witness. Silently, she hoped that Auntie Vi would win -- Pandora didn't like losing, no matter what. She wanted to be on the right side, and she was craving to have that win under her family's belt.
Maija made her appearance onto the battlefield, but it was a quiet one at that. Pandora was almost the complete opposite of her mother, explaining why she sauntered behind the golden goddess with her head held high. She snuck a look at Bella and Eon before smirking to herself and carrying on. Her gaze looked to the other wolves around and immediately sought out Scorpion. He was beside a very large wolf, obviously pregnant with pups. The mere idea of him being married -- and sleeping with another wolf at that -- made her scoff and she enhanced her walk with her tail gently swaying in tune to her steps. That would show him!
Her attention focused on Sibelle as she broke free from the small bunch to openly nuzzle her russet-furred aunt's neck. She also noted the red-furred babes that were just half a year younger than her own bunch of brothers and sisters. The one that greatly resembled Vi made her skin prickle, only because the mirror images were uncanny. Solo's appearance was one she hadn't witnessed yet, making her want to meet him all the more. There was just something about him...maybe later. It was Auntie Vi's day and battle; she needed the good vibrations. So, as Pandora remained the oddball and rested against Sibelle's left side, she got comfortable and was ready to watch the battle commence. LET THERE BE BLOOD AND GORE!

Talk like this

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-13-2014, 04:09 PM

The call was heard everywhere, Esti assumed. It sure reached her ears loud and clear. Before she had much time to think about it, she was leaving her home in the Willows and heading towards the battlefield. She wasn't sure why she had come, but she had. Was it some odd feeling of duty or loyalty to Erani? Was it simply for excitement? Maybe because she wanted to see what Erani was really capable of?

Either way, Esti blamed Erani for coming to the battlefield. She was here now, however, and so was everyone else and their entire family. Odd animals were around too. Tall ones with knobby legs that looked like a stocky, fat deer, and a large, slick striped one that looked like a stretched out, short-furred wolf. Esti could honestly say she had never seen such animals before, then again, she spent most of her time in Valhalla and the Willows, so maybe those kinds of things just didn't lurk there.

The horde of beasts gathered and some whispered one-liners to one another while the others sat to watch. Esti found a good spot, ignoring everyone else, to see the spectacle. Erani was in view, her usual white coat a bit dingier than normal, and opposed to her was a striking reddened woman- the challenger. Esti couldn't remember seeing such a rich tone in a wolf, though looking around her now, there seemed to be many. The challenger stood out the most, though. Maybe it was because she was challenging that she was standing out so much, or maybe it was in her posture. Esti decided immediately that she was a beautiful wolfess, with her long legs and darkened eyes.

The girl found herself torn between rooting for Erani and the newcomer. She felt her loyalties ran with Erani, and if she lost, Esti couldn't run to her anymore for help. If the new woman won, it could be interesting, though for the dynamic of the lands. Maybe one day, even Esti could challenge for a pack. Maybe one day, one of these women would be her opponent.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Raw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-13-2014, 05:27 PM

Armageddon would arrive, striking eyes boring into the scene that came into his view. He had trailed after Athena, curious as to where the girl was going. Large paws would bring him behind her, the brute gazing icily at the scene before him. Two wolves, nay, two packs seemed to be facing off. Was this a battle between good vs. Evil? He would soon find out...however, he knew neither of the two leaders, but he secretly wanted the evil to win. If only to gain more knowledge on how powerful one could truly be in this world, for he wanted to attain such power someday. Tongue swiped out upon his lips, teeth flashing in a grin as he settled beside Athena on her left side. He didn't quite know her just yet, but he knew well enough that she was the one in charge within Glaciem. Argent had yet to show her face, and he somewhat hoped that the draw of first blood would bring his mother to the fields of battle. "This shall be interesting." He commented, words drifting with some form of excited calm towards Athena. His gaze would sweep the crowd, landing upon animals he had never seen before, but one of the larger beasts he would hear speak to the red maiden. He too, was curious about the wenches response and so it seemed the crowd would hold their breath waiting for the challenge to commence.

His gaze would then continue to bore into the crowd, falling then upon the group of wolves blue and gold. They were quite peculiar, for he had never seen such colors before. He would be most interested to meet them someday, regardless of how this challenge would turn out. It would seem, however, that they would be with the opposing side...the side that Athena seemed to be rooting for. Tail would curl over his white paws, eyes narrowing as he watched the proceedings with great interest.

"Speech"

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-13-2014, 05:40 PM

He felt better than ever despite his soreness. The work out in the battlefield had been just what he needed. Drashiel stood at attention, ears flicking forward at the sound of wolves that were gathering en masse at the challenge. He couldn't help himself for two reasons. One was sheer curiosity. The other? well Valhalla, despite what Sendoa said, was an enemy and their relationship with Covari was also complicated. This knowledge would be important for Glaciem to have and it appeared he wasn't the only one that thought so.

Drashiel slipped in amongst the wolves and immediately spotted Raw and Athena. He stood for a moment, peridot eyes taking in the wealth of wolves around him. Stars, it was an absolute herd! Moving silently over he sat next to Athena on her right side. It was true that the young seemed to be the ones in charge of Glaciem now. He held himself at attention, like a body guard. And perhaps that was what he and Raw would act as for now but hopefully this would be a straight forward challenge and nothing would get to far out of hand.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2014, 05:59 PM
NOTE: FROM THIS POINT UNTIL THE END OF THE FIGHT NO MORE POSTS FROM ANYONE OTHER THEN BRI AND I PLEASE. Let's keep this easy to judge. Permission to edit this post was given by Nyx and Saf

Surprisingly, and yet completely welcomed, the first to arrive was Sibelle whole she had unfortunately not seen since Hestia had tried to attack her little pet. It had not been the best foot to leave on and yet the russet woman slipped forward to bump her shoulder against Vi's and wish her good luck in her own little way. Vi simply smiled to the woman, all the tension that had been building in her shoulders rushing away with the knowledge that her dear friend was here. For some reason she hadn't expected anyone to come and show their support for her, she had told no one except Maia, Kylar and Cataleya that she had planned to do this. And yet one by one they would flow in. Each speaking to her in their own way.

Svan was next and Vi shot her a sly smile. She had considered giving the woman this pack should it be won but she was still undecided. She would have to gather together the group of prospective wolves to lead Valhalla and choose from there but that would be for later. For now she simply nodded her thanks to Svan. A male she didn't recognize arrived next, positioning himself across in what se was assuming would be the cheering section for Valhalla. Ekko was next, though she said nothing and went to sit with her mistress Vi's eyes would follow the girl Hestia had attempted to attack for a short time before another would capture her attention. The face of someone she had not seen in some time. Impara... She spoke and Vi's smile turned wicked but she didn't reply. She wasn't going to give anything away...

Next would come her daughter, her little black sheep. She had been doing so well until Fia's kidnapping and then had seemingly just snapped. But she arrived politely, wished Vi luck and the red woman allowed a soft smile spread across her lips. 'Thank you,' she would mouth though no words escaped her throat. Lekan was next to speak though it was more a matter of him stepping forward then him having arrived as he had followed her here. "Keep my children safe. If needed get them home." She would murmur to him, hoping he would understand that if this battle lead to all hell breaking loose she would want him to think of protecting her children rather then her. As if on cue Fiamette would arrive and Vi closed her eyes for a moment, heart skipping a beat as she realized that though her daughter was okay she was back to her old self. Fia's words did make her chuckle however, though immediately she would look from Lekan to Fia then back again. He was to protect her.

Another male would arrive and his markings would draw her gaze to him. A sibling of Crucifix and Angel perhaps? Jinxx? Most defiantly not Twig... She would have to ask Cru when she got home, storing away this males markings for future reference. Next came a child, hopping over to Fia and asking about a billion questions but Vi paid her no mind. Hopefully no one would attack her. A russet female was next though she smelt of no pack. Was she just another passerbyer perhaps? Vi didn't ask, the next was a horse and Vi couldn't help but sigh. She hated horses... All she wanted to do was hunt them... But those thoughts fled as a white bitch made her appearance. Though she said nothing her gaze would shoot to Sibelle, Svan then Lekan hoping they would recognize this woman and keep the bitch away from her children. Why the fuck was she here? Defiantly not for support. She was too preoccupied watching Artemis to notice Solo making his entrance or a number of Valhallan's and a freaking tiger appearing on Valhalla's side. Really she didn't then back in until she heard Othello bitching and complaining to Scorpion as they arrived. The woman looked very pregnant and very pissed but Vi couldn't help but smile.

The white queen would finally arrive and Vi's full attention turned to her, lean muscles rippling beneath ruby pelt as she watched the woman skirt around their little group and move to the pup who had been heckling Fia. Though she was attempted to attack then and there she refrained, remaining standing where she was though toes flexed and relaxed against the ground. The whole side of her body that Erani passed to return to her station before her pack and facing Vi tensed, ready for an attack but none came. She was old, Vi expected her to fight dirty. That was the only way she could win after all. She spoke some nonsense about thanking Vi and a sneer would crease the woman's face. "If you really want to thank me you can hand over your pack now..." Vi would purr, words silken and easy, tones dripping from her vocals like poison. But she wouldn't, Vi was not stupid.

Instead the woman would carry on speaking, outlining terms and conditions that she would require should Vi win and should Vi loose. Politely Vi would nod along to her words, smiling and mouthing the words 'yes' and 'of course' every so often to show she was in fact listening to this ridiculously long winded speech. When she was done Erani told her to pack up and peace out basically if she didn't agree to those terms and Vi blinked. "I don't think you understand how challenges work. The winner gets to do whatever they want..." She replied politely, smile turning sinister. "As noble as you may be I do not agree to your terms and I do not plan on leaving without your crown." She stated simply, charcoal lined eyes narrowing as if threatening the woman to make her leave. She was here for world domination, she wouldn't leave simply because this woman felt the need to throw out outlandish terms.

The old bitch would carry on with talking to her comrades and Vi couldn't help but roll her eyes and look to hers for a brief moment to see if they thought this was as ridiculous as she did. The speech was another long winded one and in a matter of seconds Vi was setting her defenses. Joints would loosen so knees could bend and paws would shuffle outwards a bit to allow her normally narrow stance to widen and center her balance. Neck would arch and curl, shoulders rolling forward and chin dipping down to further protect her neck, jaw unhinging to give her the ability to snap at anyone who dared come near her face or throat. Ears would pine, eyes narrowing as tail lashed out behind her in a position that was ready to snap up as a rudder or down should this woman attempt to grab her luxurious plume. Back arched and stomach tucked to gather her core strength as claws dug deep into the ground for the bit of extra traction they might provide. "ENOUGH! This is a fucking pack challenge not a pack meeting. I did not come here to listen to you speak!? She snapped, finally loosing her temper, hackles raising to make herself look bigger then she really was.

She didn?t plan on giving the woman time to react, hoping that her call out in the middle of Erani?s speech would be enough to silence her and catch her off guard enough to rattle her. But Vi didn?t wait to see if the woman could set her defenses in time, didn?t wait to see if she would respond. Haunches curled and then she was moving, launching herself at a sprint to attempt to close the distance between them. Body weight shifted to her right for a moment in a feign before head would duck low and she would dart to her left, attempting to come up along Erani?s right side. Jaws would part, attempting to grab hold of the flesh of Erani?s lower neck just above her shoulder, her own neck arching and scrunching to accommodate the close quarters she was attempting to draw Erani into. Whether she got the hold or not she would attempt to lift herself, trying to throw her chest into Erani?s and force her back while right paw attempted to scrabble and scratch at Erani?s chest, trying to find extra leverage and purchase.

A snarl would rip through her throat, a harsh threat to the woman she sot to rip apart. This was not only just for herself, for her pack or for their future. No. This was for Vixe, it was for her brother and her nieces and nephews. She would win this fight for Secret and for Tortuga and Nnoitra. Rage ripped through her violently as she threw the entirety of her being into this fight. Her children were watching, she had to teach them how to be a true leader, how to be ambitious and to take what they wanted. Her pack was watching, she had to show them that she could do this for them, that she could hold up her end of every promise she had ever given them. Her allies were watching, she had to prove to them that they would be making a good decision allying with her pack. To anyone else the pressure might be crippling but to her she grabbed onto it, wielded it and used it. This would be her day.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

ATTACKS: Launching herself at Erani, feigning to the right before hopping to her left at the last second. Attempting to grab hold of Erani?s neck on the right side by the base just above the shoulder. Attempting to throw her weight up and forward so both would be forced onto their hind legs and claw at Erani?s chest with Vi?s right paw more for traction and to help keep her pressure and balance then to do any real damage.

DEFENSES: Joints would loosen so knees could bend and paws would shuffle outwards a bit to allow her normally narrow stance to widen and center her balance. Neck would arch and curl, shoulders rolling forward and chin dipping down to further protect her neck, jaw unhinging to give her the ability to snap at anyone who dared come near her face or throat. Ears would pine, eyes narrowing as tail lashed out behind her in a position that was ready to snap up as a rudder or down should this woman attempt to grab her luxurious plume. Back arched and stomach tucked to gather her core strength as claws dug deep into the ground for the bit of extra traction they might provide. Hackles raised.

INJURIES: None, first round

Cerberus

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2014, 09:25 PM

The white bastard child had heard the call, and had been lurking near the battlefield when it rang through the land. From the trees, he watched the crowd grow- his interest only growing enough to draw him from the shadows when his sister appeared. Fabulous. From the far side, he'd cross the field- coming close to the group, his pace slow and steady. His crimson eyes glinted with malevolence and he slowly skirted around the group. He noted various wolves, some strange looking ones at that. With indifference, he stalked around them- his ears pricking as the russet woman spoke. Scoffing, he'd draw alongside Artemis- "That red bitch seems arrogant." He said snidely, as he drew next to Artemis's left side. He didn't care if his tone carried, what were these peasants to him? The arrogance didn't seem like it was deserved. No, she was working too hard- like she had something to prove. Her opponent, was an old bag of bones. What glory was there in fighting an old bird? Snaking his jaws towards Artemis, his head stretched towards her ear. "She's not even half the wolf you are. Why don't you show her your worth?" He would nearly purr- trying to goad his sister to turn this challenge into an all out war.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator