gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-25-2020, 01:06 AM
Watching Clouse’s face really felt like looking through a kaleidoscope, the array of emotions he expressed so colorful and ever changing. When his face fell, though, it was the most painful color she’d ever experienced. He said he’d bring them back things, his voice so full of promise of return that it lifted her spirits just barely. But return only followed leaving, and that was just too sad to her. God, what a mess she was.

Her younger sibling told her that he didn’t hate her, his eyes so watery that she felt a whole river would fall from them, and she offered a small, halfhearted smile. “Good, I’m glad. Thanks for talking to me, it’s probably not easy talking to your ‘big bad sister’, but I’m glad to know you’re safe. Whoever you choose to stay with, its up to you. If you need a bit to decide you can take your time. Meanwhile, anything you want me to teach you now? Maybe catch us some food?” her question felt sort of like a peace offering. She couldn’t say she was happy with the path her brother had chosen, but she was happy that he had stood up for himself. He’d always had such trouble with that, worrying that he’d make them mad. At the end of the day, they were family, and family sometimes got mad at each other, but they loved each other even more.
[Image: Ellerychibi.png]

Clouse

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
12-28-2020, 01:43 AM
C l o u s e ➶ A r c h e r

Whatever he had broken between them wasn't fixed. Something still felt wrong and Ellery's smile wasn't the one he knew. His eyes continued to burn and it took a lot of focus to hold back the tears that would come. He might've taken her up on the offer to catch a meal but, Clouse couldn't help the overwhelming need to be alone right now. He had a bit of a trip back to his cousins, it would give him plenty of solitude, but his overflowing emotions would not wait.

"I um, I-I should go," and cry, "I need to g-get started back to Scully and Avella. I'll uh, I'll try to get 'em to come back with me. Here? Give me a week."

He didn't want to play games anymore if it meant hurting his sister.

Word Count: 136

Ellery Hervok

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-29-2020, 09:53 PM

Her brother seemed to close himself off suddenly and, this time, she sensed she wouldn’t be able to open him back up. Well, they’d gotten somewhere at least and now she knew where he was and that he was okay. That had been most of the goal all along, hadn’t it? And perhaps both of them needed some time to think apart anyways. If he needed her he knew where to find her, as much as it killed her to admit. He offered to meet again in a week’s time with Scully and Avella in tow and she gave a nod in agreement. “Alright. Be safe. We’re not too far away so howl if you need anything,” she replied with a small smile. The woman watched her sibling go, feeling her chest tighten further. Once he disappeared, she gathered herself to her feet and began to make the trek back to their camp to speak with Ramiel and Judas.

"Speech"

[Image: Ellerychibi.png]