ardent

This Christmas I'll Burn It To The Ground!

Pack Takeover

Casso

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

01-10-2021, 03:05 AM
Casso's jaw tightened as Ignis began to address the crowd and accuse Winter of failing terribly as a leader. The rational side of his mind, the side that his mother had shaped, screamed that he was being irrational, that she was young, and she had so much more to learn. That side of him refused to believe that she couldn't be a good leader, she just hadn't been given a chance to be. So much could change and one could grow so much even in the span of a year - he knew that too well from his own experience. Who is to say that once she grew into her own she wouldn't be a wonderful leader? Perhaps not the style of leader that Ignis wanted to see, but a caring, kind leader.

The other side of his constantly torn, battling mind rallied behind Ignis and his message and urged him to follow suit. See what you could be? That could be you, but you're weak - just like that girl, they yelled, echoing in his ears and nearly drowning out pieces of Ignis' impassioned speech. He grit his teeth so hard that his jaw began to ache to force them away. He couldn't say that anything his brother was saying was necessarily wrong, but that didn't mean he was right either. It was all so harsh on such a young woman... but did his sympathy for her mean that she deserved to remain as their leader?

That question hung heavy on his mind when Ignis turned his speech toward them. Casso wasn't so sure he believed that Ignis was only doing this for the betterment of the pack and to push them toward greater things. If the clashing calamity of demons constantly trapped in his soul told him anything there were far larger influences that were most likely at play. He couldn't know that for certain, but it was still a factor he couldn't ignore. The air felt heavy around them when Ignis posed a fatal question to Winter and silence stretched between them while they waited for her answer. His ears flicked when he heard the defeat in her voice and before she even officially gave over the pack to his brother, Casso knew what her answer would be.

He shifted his two toned gaze down to Yurei for a moment, an ear flicking to listen as one of the women of the pack shot like a bullet out of a gun to immediately challenge for her freedom. He ignored the chaos that caused for a moment, instead focusing on his mate. There was a decision to make - if Ignis was even going to give them that choice. Did they stay or go? He didn't want to challenge him for their freedom the way that their relative was. Fighting had never been his main focus of study and even if it had been he wasn't sure if he had it in him to challenge his own brother. But then he had to ask himself, even if they did leave, where would they go? No... No, his place was still here. He might be the only one in this crowd that might have a chance at understanding Ignis' mind and he couldn't leave his brother alone with that plight. With a soft sigh passing through gritted teeth, he brought his gaze back up to his crimson brother with a small frown. For better or worse they would stay.

"Casso" | "Boris" | thoughts

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
01-10-2021, 07:17 AM
Yurei was slowly reaching a point she haven't reached in ages. Her old friend the panic was getting into her chest, into her legs who wouldn't stop shaking, shivering. She wanted to run, to hide and pretend nothing happened, that this was just one of those bad dreams. But she was rigid, her legs didn't respond to her attempts to move. Her heart ponded faster and faster, eyes of pale green dilated in complete fear.

She barely could notice the rest of wolves who joined the gathering. Only Casso was noticed as she looked ah him as he embraced her. But she couldn't speak, any word wanted to come out. But what could she say? Whatever she said didn't matter, she didn't matter here. And now she felt hers and Casso's life was in danger, in the line of fire.

Ignis words managed to reach her ears , and the day he spoke to winter made her heart hurt. She wanted to leave but she will only If Casso did.

Then Tsunami started the first fight and that made Yurei even more scared. The home she knew was breaking. And due to the extreme fear she felt her eyes go black and in no time she just fainted, falling unconscious in the soil.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-10-2021, 11:00 AM

Drífa watched as more members of Winterfell arrived on the scene. Her eyes narrowed as Ignis began to speak, in her ears they were the words of a hot-headed youth. Ignorant, power hungry, and nothing she cared to be a part of. She hoped that Winter would rise to the challenge or that Acere would stop this nonsense before it could progress further. However, as Winter spoke, Drífa's eyes lowered. Without even a fight the pack was handed over to Ignis and the darker, more violent future he had planned for them.

Tsunami's raging words cut swiftly through the air. Drífa couldn't help but agree and she stood up. "Indeed, there were other ways you could have addressed your grievances other than a coup. I don't see violence as a mark of greatness or a thing to strive for. I've had enough war for my lifetime and I am frankly too old for this. I intend to leave." It was risky, she knew, being a loner in the midst of winter but she'd grown up in the arctic and had lived in harsher terrains than this before.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
01-12-2021, 12:08 AM

He watched her struggle. And while he didn't particularly want to make her feel like this, it couldn't be helped. The presence in his mind had blocked nearly all empathy he once had...and now he felt indifferent towards nearly everything now. And unfortunately, it meant he no longer had the empathy he previously had for his kin. Winter gave him the pack. And he supposed that was that. "Then that settles it. Winterfell now belongs to me." He said flatly. Though he didn't quite get the chance to say much else before Tsunami cut in. "You fucking asshole." He turned to blankly stare at her as she made her anger known. "I worked my goddamn ass off for this pack but you feel you're entitled to it when I haven't seen you work as goddamn hard as I have in the last few months? Fuck you!" He regarded her for a moment, though he allowed her to finish her rant as a hint of a smirk played on his lips. "Ah, but if you stay, your hard work wouldn't be wasted. You wouldn't start at the bottom, no. Anyone who willingly stays, would start where they were before. Perhaps even higher," His gaze flickered to his brother for a moment before looking at Tsunami again. "And in case you forgot...you're a Praetor too in both blood, and name. You have the ambition, but clearly not enough. While you have worked hard and won your fights, loyalty means more than just sticking around, doesn't it? The pack has grown too quiet. It seems that unless there is a call to arms, you too, have been absent. My sister has been absent and only recently has my brother come to join. Yet you have your brother here with you and yet...neither of you are ever together. So I suppose loyalty just extends to being present, but no more? That's not how I see it, I'm afraid."

He rolled his shoulders as he readjusted the black bear cloak he wore, the black and red bird carefully dropping the skull onto his head as he readied himself to fight. While he was focused on the potential fight between him and his cousin, he peered through the skull to see his brother still sitting where he was...but Yurei had seemed to faint. Shit... He felt bad about her, but there was nothing he could do. No matter what, she would always be afraid. His gaze turned to Drifa then when she spoke, and while deep down he knew she was right, what was he supposed to say? The voice he often heard had convinced him, and while he was himself at the moment, there was no telling when he wouldn't be. "I will not force you to fight, simply because you are old and I at least respect you enough because of that. You and you alone may go unchallenged." You are too nice still...make her believe you are will not be crossed without consequence! There it was again. And like the several times before, the whispered voice would suddenly change his demeanor like a light switch. He narrowed his eyes before continuing. "But should you run off and tell anyone else what has happened here today, I will track you down and drag you back here to die." He said grimly. Okay, so maybe he didn't have to say it like that but how else was he supposed to get the point across? What happened in the pack was nobody else's business, anyway. "Anyone else wishing to leave must challenge to do so unless I say otherwise." He said aloud.

Returning his attention to Tsunami then, he sneered beneath his mask. "Come, dear cousin. Let me see if I can't change your mind." Coiling his hind legs, he suddenly sprung towards Tsunami. She was smaller, however, which meant he'd have to try to be a little more tactical about his moves. As he sought to get closer, he brought up his left forepaw, bending it, and aimed to slam his wrist into Tsunami's throat while he reached down with his head, jaws parted as he aimed to close his teeth around the back of her neck in an effort to pick her up off her feet and keep her from being able to do anything. If she wanted to fight and try to talk shit about their family name, then he wouldn't be so nice about this.

Ignis Praetor vs Tsunami for Force Claim
Round: 1/2
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Skull helmet
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black bear cape
Companion 1: Palm cockatoo, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Healer
Specialty: Slave Master

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
01-13-2021, 04:04 PM

It didn't matter if Ignis threatened Drifa not to talk, Tsunami would blab to every pack she could find once she had won her freedom. His words were all but lost on her, in one ear and out the other. She had no care what he had to say about her own place in his new pack, and fuck being a Preator anymore, she had only kept the name because of her uncle but she wanted nothing to do with them anymore, not if this was the expectation of the Preator clan.

Her cousin charged at her and Tsunami tucked her head, pulling her chin into her throat, protecting it from his jab. She parted her jaw, trying to catch his paw and clamp down on his toes. This, unfortunately, left the back of her neck totally open to his grab and she felt his teeth grabbing hold, her weight shifting with his and in a moment she felt panic thrill through her.

Then there was the pounding of hooves, Kimuy had lowered her head so her antlers were even with Ignis' sides and the caribou charged the man, seeking to connect her antlers with the fleshy part of Ignis' right side and hopefully knock him off balance, possibly force him to release Tsunami.

"Speech"

Tsunami "The Endless Wave" Praetor vs Ignis Preator for Freedom
Round 1/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Walrus tusk spiked back armor
Companion 1: Mini peary caribou, Female - Battle
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Expert Fighter
Specialty: N/A

Art by Zinderell
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-15-2021, 05:49 PM

Drífa felt a mix of relief and guilt wash over her as she was allowed to leave without a fight. It didn't seem everyone was going to be so lucky. Ignis issued his threat but she didn't so much as blink, stating simply, "The rest of the world will find out eventually if you intend to start as much conflict as you propose." She saw no reason for secrecy and wondered if he was perhaps planning to raid another pack by surprise. Then, they were usually surprises if not planned out ahead of time in a practice agreement. "I wish luck to everyone else here. I do not expect we shall meet again." She gave Tsunami a firm nod to wish her luck before slinking off into the freezing winter night.

Fate could be difficult to predict. Ignis' challenge was proof of that. She could very well end up joining a pack that Ignis chose to raid for at her age she would not survive a winter alone.

-exit-

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
Trick 2019
01-16-2021, 01:37 AM

Part of him knew this was wrong. The rational, logical side of him knew this was wrong. Fighting his cousin for the wrong reasons. Sending Drifa into the world at the start of winter alone. Taking the pack the way he did. But the other half of his mind wouldn't allow him to act rationally. He tried to battle against the other part of himself that forced him to do things he otherwise wouldn't have done. But he swore the harder he tried to fight against it, the worse it got. He didn't know how powerful the ancient demons could be, but they were surely doing a number on him. At one point, he had chosen not to believe them. But the stories passed on from his uncle. His father. The fact that others in his family felt their presence told him it wasn't just a fairytale. While those not suffering from the voices and mental ailments might say it was a load of fluff, Ignis was truly scared of himself. He was too weak-willed to control it. And although he hadn't told his uncle about how he'd been feeling concerning the voices...he was sure that he knew by now the ailments that had plagued his father had finally taken a hold of him.

Tsunami had been successful in grabbing his paw in her mouth, the crimson male snarling with the pain as her teeth mildly punctured the top of his foot, but satisfaction quickly took over along with the adrenaline as he got a hold of the back of her neck. Without a moment's hesitation, he sought to lift her off her feet, the motion removing her from his foot. However, the move was short-lived as he heard the clatter of hooves and he saw her little reindeer charging towards him from the corner of his eye. Without a second thought, he quickly whirled around, using the momentum to attempt to throw Tsunami into her companion as he released her from his grip, hoping that the pair would crash into each other. Almost immediately, he aimed to follow suit, wincing when his injured paw flexed, but it wouldn't stop him. He sought to come down on Tsunami again, aiming to potentially pin her to the ground by placing a forepaw on her shoulder and using his weight to keep her down (or if she had gotten up, then throwing foreleg over her shoulders). Jaws once again opened wide as he aimed them to grip at her spine this time.

Ignis Praetor vs Tsunami for FORCE CLAIM
Round: 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Specialty: Slaver Master

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
01-18-2021, 10:02 PM

Tsunami tried to clamp down on Ignis' paw as he attempted to pull free, feeling her own toes lifting off the ground and she was distracted enough that he pulled himself free. She screwed her eyes closed as he suddenly spun them, but as she felt his grip release she flung her head back, hoping to smack the top of her head into his face just as she was sent flying away. Kimuy managed to skitter out of the way but Tsunami was flung and sent flying and there was nothing we could do about that.

Tsunami grunted as she hit the deck and skidded, tucking her shoulders to lean into the roll, she'd had more than her fair share of being flung at this point and the bear had hit significantly harder than her cousin, something that brought her significant satisfaction. As Tsunami rolled, she kicked out her hind legs, hoping to catch her cousin who was bearing down on her and throw him over her while she struggled back to her paws.

Tsunami "The Endless Wave" Praetor vs Ignis Preator for Freedom
Round 2/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Walrus tusk spiked back armor
Companion 1: Mini peary caribou, Female - Battle
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Expert Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

Art by Zinderell
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-20-2021, 08:56 PM
Things had quickly turned for the worst, and before he knew it, everything he had worked for. Everything he had built, gone in the blink of an eye. He couldn't believe that his sweet Nephew was doing this to them, and he was stunned and still trying to wrap his head around it up until his daughter showed up to meet Ignis' challenge. He remained quiet as Ignis spoke, though he could feel a growl coming on and his hackles rising as Ignis tore his daughter down. As much as he wanted to defend Winter, she was the alpha and he would not interfere unless he felt he had to. If Ignis decided to suddenly become violent, Ace would certainly defend his children and those he cared about. He waited with bated breath as Winter seemed to struggle with what to do. His own crimson gaze watched her carefully, though as he watched her expression, he realized how much he must have failed her. When she spoke...confirming what he thought, his heart broke. He really did fail her. On one hand, he wanted her to feel like she could do it on her own, so he waited for her to come to him if she needed help. But she never did. On the other, he should have been adamant about showing her the ropes and building her confidence...he had failed as both a mentor and a father.

She gave the pack to Ignis without a fight.

And while part of him was angry about the fact she didn't defend what they had built, he understood. Ignis was far out of her league when it comes to fighting...he was more experienced compared to her. But even then, his nephew wouldn't go unchallenged. He turned to look at Drifa as she stated she would be leaving. Acere knew she was too old to fight, and he was ready to step in for her if need be. But luckily, Ignis had the sense to let her go unchallenged. He let a quiet sigh of relief slip past, but he was still angry about the situation considering his nephew decided to do this with Winter right around the corner. The alabaster man respected Drifa a great deal...and his heart was breaking for her as she was cast out on her own. Though the threat that Ignis issued her made him turn to his nephew, anger, and disgust clear in his eyes.

He continued to hold his tongue, however, as Tsunami made her thoughts known. Perhaps he had been failing with her, too...as she bashed the Praetor name. Acere had tried his best to make it into something to be proud of, but perhaps it was far too tarnished by Elias, Tyranis, and now...Ignis...so in a sense, he understood. He tensed as the pair went at it, his teeth gritting as he debated what to do. He sure as hell wasn't going to stick around and watch his nephew destroy himself and everything he had built, so once they finished, he decided to speak.

"Ignis, I am greatly disappointed in what you've done here today. I am sure we would have understood your concerns and may have been okay with you trying to lead had you done it the right way. But this? I cannot support this. I thought I raised you better than this...but...you seem to be following the path that your father did, even to the point of allowing yourself to be consumed by what consumed him." It hurt to say it, but he knew now that his beloved Nephew was under the influence of the demons that plagued their family. Would they ever go away? Would they ever be abolished? It was unlikely...but dammit, the former king would still try! My brother tarnished our name, and in doing what you are today, you are tarnishing it as well! I will not stand by and allow you to get away with this without consequence! Continue down this path, it will end the same way your father's path did. That, I can promise you!" He growled, though his heart broke more as he fought back the hot tears that pricked his eyes.

He never thought that Ignis would turn like this. And he felt in his heart, that if he continued this path...he would likely be the one to have to destroy the boy he loved and raised like his own son.

Without further warning, he launched himself at Ignis, aiming to come at the boy head-on. He sought to clash his shoulder against Ignis' chest in an effort to heavily bruise the crimson youth while potentially knocking him back. Jaws flung open, and Acere sought to grab his nephew's left ear in his jaws in an effort to shred it. At the same time, he slammed his forepaw down in an attempt to pin Ignis' foot to the ground, as well as potentially break his toes. While he attacked Ignis from the front, his foxes came from the back. Lumi aimed to charge in and grab a hold of Ignis' left hind ankle, while Finn launched himself towards Ignis' tail where he sought to clamp down on it and viciously shake his head while using his weight in an attempt to destroy the appendage as much as possible.

Acere Praetor vs Ignis Praetor for MAIM (tail dock)
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tiger claw reavers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Tiger armor
Companion 1: Red Fox, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Red Fox, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Knight

speech Thought Quote

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
01-20-2021, 09:48 PM
OOC// being vague about outcome of fight with tsunami since it's not judged yet

His fight with Tsunami had left him with minor injuries, mainly some damage on his forepaw and some bruises on his face, but he had to admit, she was one helluva spitfire. He barely had a moment to himself before his Uncle finally chimed in, and Ignis couldn't help but turn to face him, a feeling of cold dread spiking through him for a moment when he heard his uncle's threats. Did he wish to walk the same path his father did? No...but he believed what his uncle said was true. If there was one thing about his uncle, it was the fact he always tried to keep his word and seldom went back on it. He was truly afraid to meet the same end as his father, and the more he thought about it now, he knew the real, sane part of him would live in fear of that. Don't give in to the fear...that was your father's downfall, but it will not be yours. Destroy him...before he tries to destroy you. Like a switch, Ignis stared down his uncle as the fear began to melt away.

"Sorry uncle, but no matter what you do, the fact is...it will be done anyway. And nobody will stop us. If death becomes the result, then there will always be someone to continue the work we started." His voice turned cold. Smooth. Icier than it had ever been. And when Acere charged at him, Ignis moved to meet him. Both titans clashed with one another, Acere's shoulder met his chest, earning a grunt of pain from the crimson male. Ashe faltered from the brute force for a moment, Acere's teeth grabbed his ear. Ignis growled and snarled as he felt his uncle tearing at his left ear, but it was a small price to pay for what he intended to do. Ignis would raise himself on his hind legs in an effort to slam the point of his right shoulder into Acere's throat while attempting to throw his forelegs around his uncle's neck to bear hug him. The move tore his ear from his uncle's grip, and he could feel blood dripping down the side of his head. As a result, his uncle's attempt at pinning his foot would also fail, and as he was focused on his uncle, he had forgotten about the damn foxes that were always with him.

He heard a warning call from his cockatoo companion that both foxes were coming for him from behind. Shit! He knew his uncle's tactics well enough to know the foxes tended to go after their opponent's legs, but he wasn't about to risk taking a peek at their position while Acere was at his front. Holding onto his uncle, he decided to risk it. When he felt teeth starting to close in around his hind leg, he lifted the other and aimed a hard kick at whoever it was, earning a yelp as his foot hit a mark. Replanting it, he snarled with pain as the other fox grabbed onto his tail. Ignis felt a crack as the fox managed to break it, and as he was just about to abandon the assault on his uncle so he could get the fox off, the fox's weight was suddenly removed as his wolverine dragged Finn off his tail and started viciously attacking him.

A wave of relief washed over him, grateful his wolverine managed to help him out, but his tail hung limp now since Finn managed to break several bones. Refocusing on Acere, his jaws flung open as he then aimed to bring his teeth slicing across his uncle's face. At this point, he didn't care what happened to his Uncle now. He would seek to destroy him before he himself, could be destroyed.

Ignis Praetor vs Acere Praetor for MAIM (partial blinding - right eye)

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think ---- "Blödhgarm"

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-20-2021, 10:22 PM
It hurt him to fight Ignis like this. To know that his beloved nephew had fallen prey to their ancestral demons. Not only had he failed Winter and his other children, but he felt like he failed Ignis, and Actaea, and Casso...and everyone else.

He shredded Ignis' left ear. And in doing so, had torn away a piece of his nephew, and himself. As Ignis tore away in an attempt to jab his throat, Acere pulled his head back and avoided the shoulder, but allowed Ignis's forelegs to wrap around his neck. However, he too would raise himself to wrap his own forelegs over Ignis' shoulders. He didn't want to hurt him...but...what else was he supposed to do? He heard and saw Ignis cry out in pain as Finn broke his tail, causing Acere to falter. He hated seeing his family suffer. Hated seeing them in pain. But in the moment of his hesitation, he was too late to react as Ignis' jaws came at his face. He snarled in pain as teeth cut into his flesh, the searing pain over his right eye blinding him along with the blood that quickly flooded his vision.

Snarling with anger and pain, Acere suddenly sprung forward, simultaneously tucking his head to bash the underside of Ignis' jaw and throat to send him falling backward and compromising his balance. He heard his nephew choke as he fell backward, Acere promptly following his nephew's fall, but he didn't stop there. The alabaster titan lunged for Ignis' throat, seeking to choke him out and end this fight.

Acere Praetor vs Ignis Praetor for MAIM (Tail dock)
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tiger claw reavers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Tiger claw armor
Companion 1: Red Fox, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Red Fox, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Knight

speech Thought Quote

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
01-20-2021, 10:38 PM

After his fight with Tsunami, the crimson male was running out of steam. He didn't have the stamina and experience that his uncle had, and knew he was about to be in trouble. Although Acere was old, he was still far more experienced compared to him. His Uncle had been to Hell and back...so fighting him was probably like knocking a pup on his ass. Still, Ignis would strive to show that he meant business, and he would not back down from this no matter how unnecessary or cruel it might seem.

Teeth sliced into flesh. The taste of blood filling his mouth as he succeeded in cutting open his uncle's face. However, thanks to the distraction from the foxes and the pain he was feeling, he was feeling a bit disoriented. His uncle managed to tear away from him before slamming his throat with his head. Ignis choked and struggled to breathe, and it was enough to get him to fall back as Acere shoved him. He fell hard, mind reeling as he saw his uncle's jaws come flying towards him. Panicked and out of breath, Ignis lunged forward as he aimed to intercept his uncle's jaws with his own. And in a last-ditch effort, kicked at his uncle's underside with his hind legs as he sought to dump his uncle over his head, or at the very least, away from him so he could get back to his feet.

Ignis Praetor vs Acere Praetor for MAIM (blinding of right eye)

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-01-2021, 10:44 PM

And the winner is...

Ignis

Tsunami must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out, and has been claimed by Ignis.

Totals:

Tsunami:
Rolls: 85, 28, 18, 88
Adjusted rolls: 93.5, 30.8, 19.8, 88
Total: 278.52

Ignis:
Rolls: 49, 33, 64, 35
Adjusted rolls: 63.7, 41.25, 64, 38.5
Total: 321.55

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-07-2021, 02:49 PM
IGNIS VERSUS ACERE FOR MAIM

And the winner is...

Ignis

Acere must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Ignis' maim was successful.

Totals:

Acere:
Rolls:    52, 10, 61, 80
Adjusted rolls:    72.8, 11.5, 61, 100
Total:     306.63

Ignis:
Rolls:    83, 14, 96, 76
Adjusted rolls:    107.9, 17.5, 96, 83.6
Total:     381.25

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-08-2021, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 01:53 AM by Acere.)

As he sought his nephew's throat, the pain and blood he felt on his face felt like lightning. While he had been injured plenty before, he couldn't ignore how bad it felt this time. Ignis had truly been seeking to hurt him, and he was afraid that his nephew had succeeded. As Ignis' jaws intercepted his, he felt the quick and sharp jab of the crimson male's hind paws and Acere, old and weakening by the second from the blood that would not stop spilling from his wounds, was unable to keep up. He was thrown over Ignis' head and landed with a heavy thud onto the deck, and there he lay for a long moment. The pain in his right eye was enough to take even the strongest of warriors down. And as he slowly opened his eyes he hoped to the Gods above that he was simply blinded by his own blood and that Ignis hadn't actually just tried to blind him.

It was clear that Ignis had won. And with this loss, Acere knew he was no longer in his prime. He was getting too old...or perhaps he had taught Ignis too well. He looked towards where Tsunami was and felt ashamed he hadn't been able to help her more. They had both lost...not only their own battles but Ignis too...His nephew had succumbed to the demons he tried so hard to protect him from. But it seemed that even in death...Elias would still get a hold on them.

The former king rose on shaky legs, blood splattered across his face and the rest of his body painted red from the fight. He turned to Ignis with sadness in his eyes. "I am sorry things turned out this way. I am sorry I couldn't save you. There's still time for you to fight it before it's too late." He said solemnly. He turned to the rest of them then, "I am sorry for failing you all...just know I'll still be here should anyone ever need me." Not in the pack, since losing the fight his exile. But he would come to the aid of any who called. These wolves were and always would be his family...he was unable to fight for his children right now...but if they wanted to leave and were afraid to fight for themselves, he would come back to fight for them as many times as needed without hesitation should they decide they didn't want to stay under this corruption.

Without another word, Acere turned and hobbled his way off of the ship until his paws touched the cold ground that surrounded it. Winter at his side. He needed to find Drifa...needed to warn others...needed to tend his wounds...but for the moment, he needed to rest and catch his breath if only for an hour or two before making his way from the Northlands...his home...his daughter of course, helping him along since he could barely stand on his own.

-exit with Winter-

"Speech"