An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-18-2021, 08:18 PM
Well, consider Hanako well and truly made.

Of all the ways Azure could have put a stop to her shenanigans she'd never anticipated he'd stoop to something so quite demeaning. Her ears tilted back as a pout settled on her lips, teetering dangerously close to full on sulk mode. She didn't try to struggle or wiggle free, there was no point since she was wholly incapable of shaking off the sheer bulk of his frame, and instead just laid there prone and compliant but very clearly unhappy about it. Pleasant aches and pains from earlier took on a sharper edge under the pressure, inching closer to a level of discomfort she didn't feel like tolerating. She liked to think he'd lessen up if she said he was hurting her, but she'd sort of blurred the lines earlier, making it hard to tell how much hurt was too much, and what kind was the good sort.

"It worked just fine earlier." She grumbled, shooting him a side glance as much as her position would allow. "You want me to be on top instead then?" Her brow arched, wondering if he would even consider such a thing.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-18-2021, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 10:54 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hanako was pouting, though not quite to the point yet where he worried he'd gone too far. It tempered him all the same, and he for a moment let himself remember how fragile she was. Maybe not in body, but in esteem. His hips lifted off of her and he shuffled his knees and elbows close so his hold on her became less of a pin and more of an embrace. "Bring back your smile." The prince asked, his tone bordering on ashamed. He gave to her a peck on the edge of her lip, as if he could coax the movement out from them. "I'm sorry I sat on you." His brows furrowed slightly, even with Hana, Az still hated being forced to apologize.

Unwilling to linger on his own mistakes, Az leaned down to nibble at the grumpy koi-wolf's neck. "Would allowing you to be on top make us even?" The smile had returned to his voice, though Hana would not be able to see it where it lay nestled in her fur. Between words he alternated nipping at her skin and licking the fur back into place, working down her fire-marked neck slowly. "I suppose I could suffer through being beneath you, to see your smile once more." The words were thick with sarcasm - while Azure wouldn't willingly bring himself below Hana in rank, what she was discussing did not concern the proud heir in the slightest.

"Speech"

[/color]

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-19-2021, 09:54 AM
For all of his squinty looks and bluster, Hanako knew Azure would do right by her. She didn't even need to lay her complaints on all that thick before he moved of his own accord, lifting the weight from her and readjusting his position so she had some room to get comfortable again. She rolled off her belly and onto her back,  peering up at him as he assumed a far more favourable position, limbs tucking her in close as he framed her body. A jagged outline to the softness of her physique. She pursed her lips, tilting her head away and eyed the far wall, like she needed a moment to consider his request.

He wasn't asking for much, he rarely did, and the fact he even apologised sweetened the pot so much she simply couldn't find the desire to deny him. Such an act did not come naturally to Azure, she took in the furrowing of his brows and reached out to smooth out the line with a gentle caress of her paw. She'd forgiven him for worse trespasses, as petty as she could be she wouldn't outright hold this against him. For now at least, since she saw it as free ammunition to be saved for later.

Pulling her paw away, she allowed him to settle into the fluff of her neck, mimicking her earlier technique with short, tender sweeps. His words brought a wry smile to her face, things would never be even between them, but that was the allure of it. The sense of risk reward, testing back and forths that brought into question who really was in charge. For what Azure had in strength and dominance, Hanako made up for with her wiles and charms.

"It might." There were often no absolutes with Hanako, as fickle as they came even she was sometimes a little taken aback by her tenuous nature. How quickly she'd tossed the prospect of being Sparrow's Lust aside to fawn over all Azure had to offer. But was she so wrong for wanting his attention above all else? Probably, though she'd never see it that way. "You suppose, huh? Don't be silly, I know you'd love the view."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]