Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-06-2021, 07:56 PM
The Warlord had been careful and precise with his movements, he hadn't inflicted anything but minor, superficial damage. Despite this, the wolf collapsed in his grasp. He must have felt their scruff a little too tightly and cut off too much airflow. He released the Fireside wolf and crouched down beside them, checking their vitals as his son fought the smaller wolf. Steady breathing, and little to no damage. This fight wouldn't leave anything lasting on this this - except, perhaps, a lesson. He hoped. "Good job Azure, fine fighting" he complimented his son as he surveyed the two unconcious wolves.

"Check your wolf for damage, do you know how to apply minor healing?" He asked, as Bast obediently trotted up with a kit. It was hardly a healers touch, but it didn't take much to slap on a pre made salve and bind the wound, which Sirius proceeded to do. "Let's drag then across the border and see what they were doing stalking around tha Armada" he said, gently gripping his downed wolf and dragging her out of the Armada.

He wasn't a complete monster, even if he did value his packs privacy. He stuffed a pillow under the wolfs head and leaned back on his hunches. Expecting Azure to do much the same with his wolf. "This wolf is from Fireside, you know about their attack on Ashen? How much intel do you think they got on our borders?" He said, turning it into a lesson as he looked at his boy.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-08-2021, 01:29 PM

The fight ended rather abruptly with the maned wolf smacking herself unconscious against his armor. It wasn't the win he'd had envisioned, but who was he to judge when Az himself had lost a fight via angry kiss not too long ago? He shook his head, ridding himself of the memory and sparing a glance towards his father as he spoke. The warlord was asking he check the wolf, and whether or not he knew anything of healing. Azure scoffed, frowning down at the unconscious wolf. "No?" The response was slightly incredulous - when had Azure ever taken the time to learn even how to staunch the flow of blood?

Luckily, there was very little actual wound upon Jynn. His bear claws had left their mark on her flank, but it had been the hard hit that had knocked her unconscious and Azure assumed that even experienced healers struggled to see hidden, beneath-the-skull wounds. "She's breathing." He determined, so he could offer at least something of use to the warlord.

Azure watched as Sirius slapped on a salve onto his wolf and bound the wound, and gently patted the maned wolf's thigh as if the half-assed comfort could be curative. He was more focused on his own discomfort and ineptitude until Sirius spoke again, and Azure's ears pulled flat. "Across the border? We're not fucking keeping them?" The wolves had gone skulking around, the Fatalis men had risked injury to subdue them, and Az wasn't even going to get a slave out of it? This sucked.

He sighed, glaring down at Jynn and for a moment, considering kicking her in the snout, but grabbed her by the scruff and mimicked his father's movements to drag her out past the border. Sirius was making a lesson out of it, and Azure tried to push past the annoyance of letting the bastards go long enough to listen and learn. "There's not much to learn." He observed, glancing backwards over the plains. "Most of our dens, our cellars, our training facilities, everything's too far south to see. I don't even know if mine could see above the grass if she tried."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-09-2021, 06:55 PM
ooc: Just a quick note. Alarr and Jynn were outside Armada's border when attacked so they'd likely still be outside the border now, so there's no need to drag them anywhere.

Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn's ears were still ringing and her head hurt but she was dimly aware of the wolves that had attacked them hanging about. Right… she was supposed to be fighting. Ugh, she'd rather just go to bed but her mother would never let her live this down. Mustering up her energy and her gusto she sprang up to her feet, twisting around to face her opponent. She swayed noticeably, like she might collapse again at any second but she managed to hold her ground. "Mlegh… that… all you got? Imma… it's only a flesh wound!" Her large ears flicked back as if she could lessen the ringing by changing their position.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-09-2021, 06:56 PM

Álarr played dead, so-to-speak, keeping his breathing slow and shallow as he listened to the conversation going on above him. He had no idea what Ashen had to do with anything but could readily guess they were allies. He had to agree with the younger male. What exactly did the warlord think they were going to glean from outside the border? Well, he'd had enough of this. Álarr rolled to his feet and shook out his coat. He looked to Sirius and cocked his head to the side when at that moment Jynn sprang up and started babbling.

"It's over Jynn, we lost. Just let it be." For now of course. If Sirius wished to keep them then more bloodshed would definitely follow. If not then they'd be on their way. He looked back to Sirius. "Well?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-09-2021, 07:59 PM
The Warlord nodded, spying wouldn't get them too far from that vantage point, through the grassy territory was rather flat, moat of there essential places were centrally placed. But, as Fireside had proved in the past - you didn't need to get past the borders to cause mischief. His newly bandaged wolf spoke then, talking over the burbling of his companion.

"The first and last time a Fireside Wolf got this close to my borders - I was washing the scent of pee from coat for days." He grimaced at the memory of the unpleasant wolf that had been unleashed to cause havoc at their border. "As you can see, we can subdue you easily, so whatever mischief you were planning, you can give it up. I won't keep you, this was just a warning - I won't have any more incidents like the last, Wolf of Fireside." He growled. Leaning back on his hunches as he waited to see what the pack wolf had to say. Loners did not get as close to his borders as these wolves got - and they didn't strike him as nose-deaf. Incompetent, or trouble makers? Since he was a Fireside wolf he was inclined to believe the latter.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-09-2021, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 08:14 PM by Álarr. Edited 1 time in total.)
ooc: skipping Jynn, she'd be following Álarr's lead

Álarr quirked a brow at Sirius statement about washing pee from his coat and the statement that he could subdue them easily. If he had to guess he'd suspect Jupiter but he had little reference for what Sirius was referring to. "Winning one fight does not mean you will win them all. As for your accusations of mischief they are unwarranted. We were merely seeking a way east, around your territory. It simply extended farther north than I realized." If he had wanted to trespass it would've been for the attention and he'd have made his presence more readily know. "Now, I'm sure you're busy and have better things to do with your time. We also have ground to make up before nightfall." With that Álarr turned to leave.

-end?-

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Incompetence, really? That's what the wolf was going for? He stared at the stranger, narrowing his eyes a little. "In the three years of my rule, not once has a wolf - loner pack, or otherwise - gotten as close to my borders as you did, and not meant official business with my pack" he told the man dryly - just to make it clear he wasn't buying any of the bullshit he was serving.

"You might want to get your sniffer checked by your pack healers..." he added, just as dryly. The wolfs mistake had almost lost him his freedom. "I release you." He didn't want the wolf. He didn't want any of the drama that might come with him. All he wanted was to ensure Fireside knew he was paying attention, and wasn't going to take shit. Honestly, pack politics pissed him off more often then not. He didn't want the drama, but wasn't going to show any weakness in his pack. He shook his head, irritated at Fireside and their underhanded ways. First, the wolf that peed on him and his border, now this wolf pretending incompetence.

"Come on, Azure" he said, turning away.