gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
09-16-2021, 08:00 PM
Hyperion walked up to the fire and threw a piece of wood onto it. He'd stumbled across it on his way to the party grounds and it sort of looked like it belonged with the pyre Pyralis had built, so naturally he'd picked it up and brought it along. It was a stick and all. Roughly the right size and all of that. Couldn't have just fallen from one of the many trees in the Woods, no. Nah, it definitely fell of the wagon and he was being a good sport in bringing it back and putting it where it belonged.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-16-2021, 08:10 PM

She'd heard about a party of sorts. And where there was a party, there was food and drink, right? The drinking is what she was interested in the most. The ember fae wasted no time in seeking them out once she heard that call, and once she arrived, she was not disappointed. There was a big cart of fire in the middle, and near that was a sled with what looked like a barrel of something. She spotted a couple of wolves pouring drink from it, and her lips quirked up in a grin. Her primary goal was to probably get drunk, maybe meet a few handsome men. Whether or not she mingled with any of them was beyond her, but she didn't care. Drunk first, drunk decisions later. She headed right towards the barrel of mead and poured herself a drink before heading to sit near the fire. It danced and reflected off her coat, the light of it making her coat appear to dance along with it. Peering at those around, she nodded to any looking her way as she settled in and enjoyed herself.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-16-2021, 08:34 PM
When Jupiter had heard there was a party going on he'd dropped what he was working on and made a beeline for it. This was exactly his sort of thing. Minus the jilted lover bit; he had no experience with that. But the need for a big public display and booze and the free love, now that, that he had experience with. This was his jam and he'd come prepared for a good time. He had sheaths all greased up and ready to go, and he'd had a drink or two so he would have a good time straight from the outset.

He slid onto the scene like greased lightning and casually took stock of those gathered. Sparrow had some fine friends. Well, he was just going to have to make his rounds. Any friend of hers was naturally a friend of his. There were a few too many yearlings, but he supposed this was no bonfire on the beach. His eyes fell on the all red male (Ignis) near Sparrow. Now there was a friend he whose acquaintance he needed to meet.

Jupiter had taken no more than a step or two in Ignis' direction when a beautiful sunset ad honey colored woman (Paradise) walked past him. Fuck. Now he had decisions to make.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”Bubbles”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Sakura

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Novice Intellectual (20)

Advanced Fighter (115)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-16-2021, 08:39 PM
What was that? The party was starting? Unless that call was for something else, but she was sure it was for the party she'd been hearing word about. A grin crossed her features as she sauntered towards it, ready to meet, greet, and mingle with the local population. She was new to the lands, after all. What better way to introduce herself then do it at a party where a bunch of strangers would be gathered?

It didn't take long for her to arrive, a lifeless badger clutched in her teeth. Autumn gaze spotted the fire that was in the center of it all, already surrounded by several attendees. Grinning, she dropped the badger in a pile of everyone else's food offerings and headed straight over. She wasn't used to the cold of these lands, and honestly, she wished she had picked a better time to travel. But even with the winter season hitting Boreas, she quite liked it here. Maybe she'd decide to stay after all instead of just passing through. Stretching her forepaws towards the warmth of the fire, she sighed in contentment as she glanced around to see all the strange faces milling about. A lot of scents mingled together, pack and loner alike. Interesting...did they all know each other? She wondered. Whatever the case, she was ready to have some fun.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-16-2021, 08:45 PM

Valentine walked up behind Sparrow and sought to thump her on the back with a paw. She was getting even in a big and spectacular sort of way. He approved. As for her hurt feelings, she'd get over it. The girl was resilient. She just needed to let off some steam, get drunk, cause a scene and fuck somebody else, and she was already working on at least half of those just by putting this show together.

It looked like she already had plenty of well wishers to polish her shit and assure her it didn't stink, so he said nothing as he moved off and went in search of the promised drink. He was here to be supportive and tell jokes at the ex's expense, yes, but he was also here to watch his drunk descendants race. That just sounded liked the sort of shit he'd get a kick out of. How could he resist?

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-17-2021, 08:23 AM

They had been on the way to meet Modesty's mother. Making small talk in the meantime on their way south, the sound of laughter and the crackle of fire caught Gil's attention. Flicking one ear toward the wall of willows, he tilted his head. A party? Interested, he nudged Modesty's shoulder before turning toward the cacophony of noises. "Wanna crash it?" He shot a smile in her direction before ducking between some branches. Knowing the girl would follow, he paused for a moment to take in the sight of the variety of wolves that had gathered.

A few he recognized but decided it wasn't worth ruining a possibly good time with his new companion. Eyes roving over the crowd, he finally spotted a pile of goods. Meat, snacks, alcohol, the like that different wolves had brought and now took to drink and eat. His smile turned into a smirk as he wandered over, tail lazily sweeping back and forth. Gingerly picking a flask from the pile, he nodded in respect toward the Pirate King upon her seat. With his prize between his teeth, he looked over to Modesty with a wink.

Leaving the group that surrounded the Pirate Band's leader, he moved over to the large fire that blazed almost as high as the treetops. Taking a large swig from the flask, he offered it to the younger girl as he sat. "Drink," Gil murmured, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-17-2021, 08:39 AM

The sound was tantalising, and she wouldn’t be dissuaded when her companion suggested they crash it. Her face lit up and her tail began to wave at her heels, pausing for a moment after his nudge to her shoulder and then happily prancing a few paces to catch up. Modesty’s bright eyes opened wide as she took in the sights and the sounds, the smells and the fire! It was so big!

Her head lifted and her smile grew as she recognised a few familiar faces, dipping her head as they passed the pretty lady on the big pile of furs. Wow! This was really something else! She caught sight of a reenactment of the party and blushed to her ear-tips, becoming slightly lightheaded as she realised she had actually stopped breathing for just a moment. People did what now?! It was a lot more than her mother had explained and the girl was about to combust.

With a quick scan she managed to spot Gil rummaging through the food and drinks, and she smiled brightly in response to his wink, picking up her feet to follow after the older wolf who clearly had a bit more experience at these sort of events than she did.

She settled herself in along side her companion and took the drink he offered without question, drawing a deep swig and almost spitting it straight into the flames. She forced herself to swallow, but quickly began to cough, the hard liquor burning all the way down and warming her empty belly. She had drunk some crazy concoctions in her short life as part of different ceremonies but this was something else!

Already she could feel the warmth travelling from her belly down into the tips of her limbs and she smiled and took another drink, ready for the kick this time and keeping it down a bit better. Gods but it still burned. She handed the flask back to Gil, leaning companionably against the mottled man while her head turned to take in all the sights around her. “What WAS that?” she asked with a raised brow. It tasted really good once you got past the initial burn, but she felt if she tried to stand up to quickly she might be a bit wobbly on her feet.

“Speech”

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July setting fire to the sky

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-17-2021, 07:27 PM

@Theory
First to arrive was her favorite alpha cousin- and no Tyr doesn't count because that's her uncle- Theory! She came bringing goodies and said her niece made it. "Your niece so my..... I dunno. Also cousin, probably. Tell her I said thanks and I'll give her some alcohol if she's old enough to drink! Also thank you for bringing it." Sparrow offered her a smile before she greedily took the package for herself.

@Pyralis
Next was probably one of her favorite bandmates, Pyralis, and brought her fire on WHEELS. Sparrow couldn't stop herself from springing to her feet like an overly excited pup. Of course she had to ruin it with assuming correctly what had happened. Sparrow huffed a growl and a bitter, "What makes you think I didn't dump her?" It was obvious that she didn't, and despite her remark, she wasn't really trying to convince Pyralis otherwise. Sparrow took a large gulp of the rum, "I oughta burn down the whole pack. Or take it for the pirates- not somewhere to stay, but just a place like the Orchard to stash our loot and make our brews. Gotta be better than a no-good, girlfriend stealing pack." She tossed another one back after a brief bite of seasoned meat with every intention of over indulging herself tonight. I oughta march up there right now. See if mister 'has-it-all' heir is as appealing when he don't gotta pack to stand over. Look, we can even bring the fire cart, throw in a few maims, call it a night!"

@Skadi, @Gadreel
One of the yearlings from fireside made it and Sparrow intended to greet her, but then the brown male approached and asked if he could stick around. "Of course, I didn't send out an invitation for nothin', go get yourself drunk or go race someone- hell, start a fight for all I care! I need only to be entertained!"

@Ignis
Someone Sparrow had not expected to show up was the ruby red alpha from that one northern pack. She welcomed him warmly, "Hey! Sorry I never got around to coming up and ice skating!" She looked over the wares he offered and moved them for the others to enjoy, but stealing a good ration for herself and moving it to her throne. "I appreciate it! Any luck on one day getting to see that old ship up close? Yknow, when we're best friends in a few seasons?" She tossed him a playful smile, half joking. She was curious about the ship, but it wasn't a huge priority.

@Amaranth
A splotchy wolf called from the crowd and Sparrow almost regretted this being a pity party and not a bachelorette party cause damn was she a cutie. Asking if there was room for one more, specifically by the fire. Sparrow drank another bit of rum, nearly emptying the bottle. "Abso-fucking-loutley there's room. Grab yourself some alcohol to warm your spirit!" She nearly mentioned that she could get warmed in Sparrow's den later, but that was a little brash even in the tipsy haze she was in and besides, she didn't even have a den here.

@Audra
Another brown wolf came to the scene, looking somewhat out of place. Sparrow tossed her a warm smile and beckoned her over to the alcohol and food.

@Jynn:
Before she could move to welcome the other further, Jynn appeared and Sparrow was apt to fall in stride and let the woman waltz all her worries away. She asked if Sparrow was hanging in there and Sparrow scoffed, "More like debating on hanging myself or everyone around me." It was a joke. Did wolves even hang themselves? She mentioned it was an interesting location choice. "Yeah, some dumb, pretty girl I fell for was stolen by some no good Armada hei-"

"I was mauled around here not too long ago."

Sparrow's maw snapped shut. "By who? A bear? Coyotes? Are you alright?" She hadn't made it back to fFreside to hear all the drama yet, so this was news to her.

@Kali:
A gold and brown swathed yearling came up and introduced herself coyly. She smelled of Habari and Sparrow could only guess she must have been Recluse's or one of their other yearlings. She said the party had officially arrived and Sparrow sputtered a hearty laugh, "I see it has," she affirmed. The girl's companion slithered up and deposited a pouch with a precious bracelet inside. It had an amazing, odd stone that was no doubt valuable. "Wow, this is really, really great. Thanks!" The girl went off saying how she shouldn't stay on her throne all night and Sparrow laughed, "Well if it looks fun enough down there, I'll have to join!"

@Tyr
Her favorite alpha uncle came and gave her a bow and some teasing words. His little party popping motion earned a hearty laugh and pulled him close, "Bro, I didn't ask for any of this but look at this loot. Does this count as pirating? I must have stolen everyone's hearts while Hana was stealing mine." She leaned back, giving him a smile that betrayed her tipsy state just a little. "After this, if I'm not in bed with a cutie, what do you say we go steal the Armada? All of it. I can do that- I'm the pirate king, after all."

@Wendigo
From behind Tyr, Sparrow saw her one-day volcano tour guide poking around. "Hey! Wendi! If you catch anything on fire, aim it that way!" she called, pointing towards the Armada borders, "But don't get too close- they bite!"

@Recluse
Recluse appeared not long after her son and offered some information. Sparrow perked up, "Oh, you tease!" she called, a smile on her own face. "If it's too much later, I'll be too drunk to remember!"

@Greed, @Ulfr, @Claire, @Dagrun, @Alarr, @Tel'Teukiira, @Sunder, @Hyperion, @Paradise, @Jupiter, @Gilgamesh, @Modesty
Others arrived in turn and Sparrow offered them nods as she enjoyed the goodies the others had brought. Some added to her stash and others simply came to take from it- which was also fine. She wasn't expecting any gifts, to be honest, but she wouldn't turn them down.

@Sakura
A flash of spots skirted around the gathering, much larger than Hanako and more the coloration of Hattori. She didn't seem to smell of any pack and didn't seem to know anyone. As terrible as it might be, Sparrow immediately thought she might make a good rebound if she was willing. Just enough alike and just enough different to have some fun and get closure while moving on and away from her past feelings. Sparrow made an attempt to catch her eye from her throne, but wasn't above wandering down if she had to.

@Valentine
Her grandfather gave her a strong thump on her back and Sparrow sputtered a moment. She caught the simple, light approval in his eye and flashed him a large smile, "Go get you some before the getting gets gone!"

@EVERYONE
As the festivities lingered on, Friar dressed up a rabbit to look like Azure.... kinda. He also had found a fish that looked mostly like Hanako. It was mostly dead now, but it would do. He, of course, was dressed to resemble Sparrow. He dragged his half dead, half terrified crew to the stage and signaled at Pongolo. Pongolo circled the group, "This be the story of the Great Humiliation of the Heir of the Armada, Azure!" Friar crawled up, and brandished his sword. Pongolo imitated Sparrow, "Hark ye bandit of my girlfriend! Release her at once!" Pongolo then flew to the rabbit-Azure and mocked his voice, "The woman is mine because I am definitely a very powerful man and not at all abusing my power!" Friar brandished his sword and stabbed the rabbit, flinging it unceremoniously to the ground. Pongolo picked up the very dead fish to mimic Hanako's voice, "Noooo, please, I love him and for sure don't just have Stockholm Syndrome or want him for his statusss!" The Sparrow-clad-Friar turned dramatically as Pongolo once again mimicked Sparrow's voice, "But Hana, I still lo-"

"Boo! That's not how it happened!" Sparrow corrected. Friar flashed her a toothy smile and continued to draw his sword as Pongolo continued, "No, Hana, I will die for you," Friar pretended to stab his sword through his stomach, "Bleeeghr, I am dead."

Sparrow blinked, then turned to address the attendees, "Well now that my own companions killed me off, I guess it's a good time to welcome you all to the party!" She waited a moment. "I won't be long. I just wanted to say like, y'know, drink up, eat up, fuck up, etcetera. Y'all keep an eye on those yearlings, though. As far as I'm concerned, they're just kids that can drink- creepy adults stay away. But other than that, have fun and make as much noise as possible!"

She gave a hearty drink, finishing off the bottle, "Since the play was lame, does anyone want to volunteer to race around the campsite? Start a spar? Lets have some fun!"

If participating, next round due Sept 24!

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-17-2021, 07:51 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis beamed proudly as Sparrow sprang to her feet to come and inspect the fire. She was delighted at her own ingenuity in crafting such a monstrosity and she lapped up the wide eyes as they stared at her creation. The admiration faded quickly though as Pyr's words landed in Sparrow's ears.

"What makes you think I didn't dump her?"

Pyralis chuckled. "Ah, well. That would be my mistake then!" She took a deep gulp of wine, lapping up the droplets that ran down her chin. "I vote burning. I crafted such a lovely fire, I'd hate for it not to be put to good use." As fascinating as the fire was on the cart she felt a sort of pity for it, trapped there. She longed to set it free, to watch it rush over grassy plains and climb up forests.

Or take it for the pirates

Pyralis wrinkled her nose and scoffed as Sparrow mentioned the idea. "Bah! We're pirates, we don't need a stinking pack and it's better not to have all your beer in one basket." She preferred the idea of stashing piles of alcohol and loot in various places through out Boreas and Auster so they'd never be in short supply of goodies.

"Well, if you go marching over let me know. I don't want to miss out on the fun!" Pyralis winked. "Besides, what's a party with out a few brawls- oop, hold that thought. I must see to my admirers. And it looks like you should see to yours." She grinned mischievously as she spied Recluse arrive along with a pup that was circling her fire cart and messing with the harness. She padded over with a grin. "Do you like it? It took me awhile to find the proper pieces and a cart that the fire wouldn't burn right through."

Soon it was time for the play and Pyralis settled down to watch. She gulped her wine and laughed loudly as Sparrow's companions put on a show that strangely enough ended with Sparrow's death. Well, she couldn't fault them for a little embellishment. At the mention of making some noise, Pyralis howled loudly letting her voice linger for a moment before following it up with a whoop.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-17-2021, 08:04 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn blinked in surprise as Sparrow explained that a pretty girl she'd fallen for was stolen by an Armada wolf. What were the odds. She nodded lightly to Sparrow's question. "I am now, I made it out better than one of your relatives I was traveling with." She gestured to Álarr and the noticeable reddish mark on his neck where his injuries were healing. "We met in the mangroves and Álarr was accompanying me westward when we found the Armada border. We were working our way around it so we could keep going west and out of nowhere we were attacked by these huge wolves. No warning, no words, just bam they were there. With giant teeth and claws!" Jynn held her paws up to mouth and stood on her hind legs trying to imitate the height of Sirius as well as his fangs. She flopped down back to all fours.

"Sirius attacked Álarr. Azure attacked me and we both lost, go figure. I guess they were going to keep us prisoner but decided to let us go last minute." She glanced about at the gathering crowd and started to relax a bit. "At least there's a good sized crowd here. Maybe that will make them leave us be. Anyway, I'll be right back, gonna grab a drink."

She could see there were more wolves that wanted to talk to Sparrow and Jynn really wanted something to calm her nerves. Finding some brandy she lapped at it, concentrating on the warmth spreading in her chest as she watched the play. At the mention of Azure she stared in surprise then looked for Sparrow, trying to catch the other woman's eyes.

Later at the mention of races she sprang to her feet. "Oh, me! Me! I'd like to race and I can fight to but mostly race!"

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-18-2021, 06:16 AM

Amidst the chaos of arriving wolves, Audra did not miss that Sparrow herself had sent a smile in her direction. Feeling excited and nervous all at the same time, the smaller wolf sent a smile in return. Glancing over to the pile of food and booze that the Pirate King had nodded to, she hesitated. Was it a good idea for her to go drinking? She had never been drunk in her life before, and she had seen a few times what it can do to you the morning after. But would she be the party pooper and turn down something offered by the host? No way.

Picking up her paws and moving quietly through the crowd, Audra noticed that no one she knew was here. Were the wolves she was interacting with not on kind terms with everyone? As she approached the pile of goodies, she took a small slice of meat and the smallest bottle of alcohol she could find in the pile. Looking once more at Sparrow, a thankful smile on her lips, she returned quickly to her place before the acting companions. Surely, she would be able to help with any injuries or sicknesses if they were to occur.

Finishing her snack quickly, Audra took a sip of her drink. Nearly spitting it out, the harsh liquid burned her throat. When it settled in her belly, it warmed her and made her skin tingle. Ok, this isn't so bad. She thought to herself, giggling as the embellished reenactment continued on. In the end, she contributed a soft howl to cheer on the fantastic act. Taking another sip, Audra turned to look at Sparrow as she offered up races and spars. The thought of fighting someone repulsed her, but racing, now that was more her style. Standing up once more, her tail flicked back and forth in energetic swipes.

"I could go for a race," she called out meekly, stepping closer to the group, Sparrow, and Jynn, hoping her voice would be heard.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Skadi

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceCritical Fail!Critical Hit!1K
09-18-2021, 09:05 AM
At some point Skadi helped herself to one of the drinks on offer. She didn't know what it was or how much of it she should have, but she liked how the first sip sucked all the breath from her lungs and how warm the subsequent ones made her insides. So she kept drinking; taking small sips and gulps from various vessels until she felt nice and floaty. She laughed long and hard at the little show Sparrow's companions put on. They were quite funny and no one could tell her otherwise.

She perked up at the mention of races and was quick to volunteer. "Ooh oh me! I'll race! I can do both too," she waved a paw vaguely at the group and swallowed hard as the last of her sips tried to bubble its way back up her throat, "But I wanna race first." It just sounded like fun. She'd put all of her focus on fighting recently and it would be nice to have a little break. You know, 2, 3 minutes or however long it took to run a race.

Dagrún

Polaris
Combatant

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
09-18-2021, 09:49 AM

Dagrún peered down from her perch, eyeing the bottles of wine that she very much wanted to get into but how to get the wine up into the tree with her? She didn't have a wine skin but maybe maybe she could rig one up with a piece of one of the hides. She sat there contentedly watching the wolves below and thinking of the best way to drink wine in a tree when Sparrow called for those wanting to compete in battles and races. Dagrún promptly leapt from the branch and down to the ground, coming up beside her sister. "I'd like to race and fight too!" She didn't care who she was pitted up against. Any opponent would do.

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
09-18-2021, 10:00 AM

Úlfr tore off a chunk of leg meat from the elk and padded over to one of the hides that had been laid out in front of the stage. He then grabbed a bowl of ale and settled down to eat and drink while he watched the play that Sparrow's companions put on, his tail wagging lightly. Once he was finished with his meal it was time for those who wished to race or fight to speak their intent. Úlfr got to his feet and rolled his shoulders. He was buzzed but not too impaired. "I'd like to fight. And… I'll try racing too." He wasn't particularly fast but he was steady and at least fast enough to catch his prey. Maybe he'd do alright in a race. Wouldn't really know til he tried.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-18-2021, 10:09 AM

Álarr sipped his wine with gusto, soon going back for another bowl as the party unfolded. When Sparrow officially started the festivities he grabbed a chunk of elk meat to chew on while the play was in progress. To his surprise it showed Sparrow fighting Azure, one of the men that had attacked him and Jynn. Well, well, small world. At the mention of sparring and races, Álarr hesitated. He wasn't sure if he was in the best shape for it but the alcohol was making him feel really good so he got to his feet and moved to join the others. "I'll fight. I suppose I'll race to. Are there deductions if we don't run in a straight line?" He looked to Sparrow with a smirk.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-18-2021, 11:34 AM

Tyrian made a show of glancing around at all the gits Sparrow had been given before turning back to her with a sly look. "Yeah, this is piracy plain and simple." His eyebrows shot up at the mention of stealing Armada and then slid down in a knit as he tried to evaluate the seriousness of that statement. Well, this was Sparrow who was talking. He shrugged and wryly replied, "Well it has been awhile since Boreas had a big slave auction..."

The promised show got underway and Tyrian watched the theatrics with mild amusement. This was all very, very Sparrow. Somewhere in the mix he helped himself to a drink or two and some food to even it all out, and by the time the show wrapped up he was beginning to feel the tendrils of a buzz working at the edges of his mind. Perhaps that was why, when Sparrow tossed out the promise of fights and races, the very heavy and not very fast King decided it was a good idea to try his luck with a race. "Sure, I'll race."

He jerked his chin in Sparrow's direction. "And I think it's time you and I had a rematch." Tyrian couldn't even remember the last time they'd sparred. "What do you say, Pirate King?"

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Hazelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
09-19-2021, 12:00 PM
Hazel had arrived before the party had gotten underway, but her approach to the party had been muted so far. She hung out on the fringe and simply absorbed the smells and sounds of the party. Barnabas clung to her neck and occasionally whispered something into her ear. Every once in a while his words would bring a faint smile to her lips and she'd nod approvingly. Same as the rest of the loners, Hazel had received an invitation from a loud bird. She hadn't thought much of it and then a chill had settled over her. Confused by that, she'd rolled the bones over the matter. They'd come up approvingly so here she was. In time all would be revealed to her. She could feel there was something here for her and eager to find out, but as of yet she was unsure of what to do.

Hazel has a female capuchin monkey companion that is with her at all times.

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
09-19-2021, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 11:08 PM by Artisan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Artisan would have shown up to the pity party anyways if only to support his poor, heartbroken Pirate King, but the promise of booze made it just that much more enticing. He arrived fashionably late. Already the party had started and a dozen beautiful strangers had begun to partake in the many festivities. He caught the tail-end of the companion reenactment and gave a hearty burst of applause.

There was then some discussion on races and Artisan muscled his way into the group with wide, excited eyes. "Race? Count me in! Loser pours the winner's drinks for the rest of the night. Who's game?" He spared another glance at the wolves around him, realizing that not all of them were of age. Damn, did it make him a terrible person for forcing a yearling to be his beer-maid for the evening? Probably, but that was a problem for later.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
09-20-2021, 06:28 PM

A grin curled his lips when Sparrow seemed surprised to see him here. But even in her surprise, she seemed to offer a warm welcome regardless. "Hey! Sorry I never got around to coming up and ice skating!" He chuckled, "Not a problem, the frozen lake isn't going anywhere. Whenever you have time is fine by me," He responded in turn. "I appreciate it! Any luck on one day getting to see that old ship up close? Yknow, when we're best friends in a few seasons?" He couldn't help the laughter, jovial and lighthearted. "Why am I not surprised? I am open to the possibility of letting you explore it, when we're better friends, of course. Perhaps even best friends, hm?" He winked as she went on to acknowledge the rest of her adoring crowd.

He had to admit, there were a shit ton of wolves here. None it seemed, from the Ashen affiliated packs. He was curious as to what all had transpired about that and why none of them had shown their faces, but he didn't have to wait long before Sparrow's companions put on a very amusing play. He glanced between the play and Sparrow, a highly amused grin on his face as the companions played it out. Like others, he couldn't help but laugh out loud. So, the Armada was going around stealing girlfriends? Or collecting little homewrecking Stockholm syndrome-y trophies to add to their collection?? Honestly, that explained a lot about the Armada. That pack always did like to throw their weight around like their shit didn't stink. And according to this play, they were a bunch of bullies with incredibly low self-esteem. He wondered if this Azure guy was the son of the hot-headed baffoon his uncle had mentioned at the slave auction a while back. Acting like everything belonged to them. While sure, he didn't have anything against slavery himself, he didn't go around acting like he was some sort of wannabe god. The Armada, in his opinion, was a bunch of tantrum-throwing toddlers.

Ears perked when she made mention of stealing the Armada. Well, he couldn't deny he was on board with that idea. "If you need help with that, let me know. I'd give anything to watch them scatter like roaches, and I agree with him," He nodded towards Tyrian, "It has been a while since we've had one of those." He grinned before heading off to enjoy the rest of the festivities. "I'm also down for races and fights, so if anyone is up for it, let's go!" He called over his shoulder before nabbing a small container of alcohol and taking a big swig of.

Ah yes, this party was exactly what he needed.

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-27-2021, 07:11 PM

A chest rumbling laugh vibrated his chest as he kept his lips shut. Chuckling out loud to his new companion would not do well to embarrass her so soon. As she fought to not spit out the belly-burning booze, Gil took his own swig as she set the flask back down. Her coughing response made him smile with a small shake of his head. Feeling warm and bubbly himself, his skin bristled as she rested her head against him. It took a moment for him to adjust to her touch, but he relaxed after a moment. Never had he had someone touch him in a friendly manner before and the way his heart raced confused him all the more. What in the world was he feeling? It must just be the booze.

"Something deliciously homemade," he whispered to her as he gently touched his nose to her cheek without thought. Initially, he had leaned in so that she could hear him over the cacophony of the growing crowd and had not intended on returning the gestures. When the warmth of her fur spread to his face, Gil quickly turned away, pretending to be interested in the reenactment nearby. As the crying and fake murdering ended, he let out a chuckle as another swig of booze slipped down his throat. This definitely had been a good idea.

The lady named Sparrow stood, announcing that it was time for the games of races and spars to begin. Gil's ears flipped forward as a menagerie of wolves moved forward to offer their participation. His skin itched to oblige in the acceptance of a spar, especially as his yellowed eyes combed the crowd, noticing a few familiar opponents he had sparred with previously. Glancing back to Modesty for a moment, he felt conflicted. Deep down, he wanted to jump up and join the others. How could he turn down a drunken brawl? Yet, his paws stayed glued to the dirt, fur warmed by the fire, as he felt the closeness of Modesty next to him.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him