size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
11-28-2021, 04:54 PM
Sorcerer waited patiently, looking at the rest who had come to the meeting, one he was excited about. He was ready to pick a rank and be useful to his pack. Ears and overall posture remained calm, confident as he waited for Recluse to speak and so she did promptly. Starting with promoting her cousin Kali as second in command. He expressed happiness for her, sure she would do well. And then, the alpha addressed him and his siblings. And there he saw his moment to speak of what he has been aiming for. "I would like to be a warrior, a Hashmallim. But I also like to learn healing, wherever you think ill do best I will accept with pride." He declared loud enough so everyone would hear him.

Act. "talk." 'Think.'

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

12-03-2021, 02:16 PM
Carnage watch carefully as everyone began to trickle in, and she would spot Misery right away before he came to sit close. They had both had a somewhat mutual respect for one another and it was interesting to see he would sit upon the crowd too. Her mother would make the announcement rather promptly and the babe would listen closely, it would seem Kali had been seen as the most suitable for heir against all the siblings and for now, Carnage would remain silent. Upon instinct, she wanted to challenge, to prove that she too was more capable, but for now the girl would hold back. She knew better than to question her mother or to create a scene at such a meeting. For now, Carnage would respect the Queens decision, though we all knew it were a poor one.

Wolves were quickly stating their ranks and she would smirk as Wendigo spoke up for heir. Of course he did. Carnage was unsure of what to say, knowing that for now they were all still growing and coming together, any one of them could steal the title. She was in no rush, she was still training and practising her skills. Perhaps she had to look further away from pack lands, perhaps look into gaining rank with one of the other alliances to further strengthen bonds. Or just take a kingdom for herself... one day. "Hashmallim" She would call, just a single word slipped her lips. The girl would stay where she was, waiting to see if anyone else would speak up for a rank and if her mother had anything more to say