gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-19-2022, 04:58 AM

He half expected her to fight his pulling her into him. Half expected her to pull away and tell him to fuck off and accuse him of playing some sick, twisted game. But the truth was, he wasn't playing at anything. He was confused as hell and had no idea what he was doing, no idea why he held onto her so tightly, but he did. And she didn't fight it. Outside, the thunder shook the sky and waves crashed against the rocks. The tide was starting to come in...so it was likely they'd both be stuck in here until it went down again later.

He felt her tense a little, her fur rising on end like his had been a few moments prior, but when he hugged her, his fur now lay flat. He took in another breath as she hugged him back. He didn't know if she felt forced, or obligated. If she was afraid that he would do something to her if she didn't comply. If she was willingly doing this...

"I'll... go in your den now," She broke the silence, and slowly but hesitantly, he allowed himself to be pushed away despite his not wanting to let go for whatever dumb reason his mind thought. "i-if you want that is." He felt...a little calmer now. Not wholly, but the unease he felt earlier had melted away. He swallowed as he stepped back a bit, ears flicking with uncertainty. "I'm...sorry," He mumbled. Whether it was an apology for yelling and getting angry with her, or in general for everything that had happened so far was left for her interpretation.

"Tide's coming in," He murmured, glancing at her for a moment. It would be unwise to send her out against the incoming tide...right? He didn't want her to get hurt trying to get out right now, so instead, he turned and led the way further into the cave and up onto an outcrop where the water couldn't reach. It was easy to reach for both a wolf of his size and for someone her size. It was a temporary spot until he found something more permanent, but he pulled out a couple of furs he had hunted down and spread them out for her use. "You can sleep on these. It's more comfortable than on the stone," He murmured again, unwilling to meet her gaze as he moved around before finally settling on the ground at the edge of the pelts.

He had already done enough damage. So he opted to lie down on the stone ground and let her have the furs to herself for the night.

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-19-2022, 05:15 AM

"I'm sorry too."

To be frank, she felt horrible. She didn't like who she was becoming in those moments. She didn't like it and hated herself for saying those things to him. She pushed him, and it nearly cost them both. His Demon could have woken up. He could have actually harmed her without meaning to, even when she said those hurtful things.

Ignis let go, and went back to the cave. She followed, looking back at the rising tide. Well... there was no use going back now. Her short little legs would not make it back to the beach in time. Entering the cave, she had a fleeting moment of looking around but saw he had more or less taken the 'floor'. Eden scoffed. She didn't know why.

"W...We're a little past being shy around each other" she points out, this time coyly. Oh goodness, she would regret this. She really would. Why was this heat season so bad for her? The riled emotions, the heated debate... It had made her all worked up. It was all his fault.

And he was the only one who could fix it.

Eden ignored the furs and went to sit next to him. Stretching out her body, she curled up next to his red fur after it. If he demanded to make himself uncomfortable, he'd just deal with her being there too. "You captured me..." she added, reminding him but also not blaming him this time. She was passed this song and dance. She was tired, but not too tired.

"Do you really think you can just ignore me?" She inched her snout closer, engulfed by his larger frame but managing to press her own against the side of his. "it's your fault" she murmured "don't leave me alone, okay?" She didn't know where this neediness came from but she was going to roll with it. She relished how powerful it made her feel.

That sitting next to Ignis made her feel powerful.

Oh goodness, she really was a bad person. This was not right. Not right at all. But at the same time, it felt so right. To be wanted enough so a man one barely knew... captured you. Yet he hadn't done anything untoward. It was... almost disappointing. Wasn't she desirable enough? Was she just a trophy to him? She wiggled closer until he was forced to lift a paw up. Something else would happen also.

Something that would connect them for a long, long time. But, first... She would soon sleep a bit soundly next to him, all things considered. They had worked something out, their pent-up aggression. The anger. The hurt. The feelings of rage. It melted into something else, as he brushed back against her. That it felt so natural or was it need?

/ FADE WITH INTENT TO BREED

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
07-19-2022, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2022, 06:55 PM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Talk" Walk

"I'm sorry too." His ear flicked to acknowledge her words, though he still wasn't sure how to deal with tonight's situation. For now, he was too exhausted mentally to deal with it. And it seemed she was too. He took a deep breath as he lied down and tried to settle in for the night, but then... "W...We're a little past being shy around each other" "We- what?" He was...confused. She confused him to no end. His mind was confused, and he had no idea if emotions were involved in this or not.

Instead of choosing the furs he had laid out for her, she had come over to him and sat, then laid herself out against him. Pressing into his larger form. "You captured me..." He blinked as he looked at her in surprise, "Well, yes but-" "Do you really think you can just ignore me?" He was caught off guard as her muzzle pressed alongside his. What...was happening? He could feel his heart hammering in his chest, his instinct demanding him to stand up, but his body kept him frozen in place.

"it's your fault" He swallowed. His mouth went dry. "don't leave me alone, okay?" He was...lost for words. He didn't understand this. Never had someone willingly done this. Hell, before this, he had only been this close to others for one-night stand type deals. But this...? Was this...different? She pressed closer to him until he had no choice but to lift up a forepaw that he gently laid over her.

Her scent was...intoxicating. Her warmth was something he had desired for a while...not hers specifically. Not yet. But in general. He had longed for a source of comfort like this. A source of genuine warmth. For someone to want him, and not just need him. While he didn't know what this was yet...or if it would be anything beyond this, he would accept it. Even if for just a night. "I won't." He whispered. He wasn't as angry or as bitter as he was before, but as thunder rumbled outside and with Eden wrapped up against him, he decided to just...let himself go tonight, and for the first time in a long time, he let someone take the lead.

-fade-
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-19-2022, 07:16 PM

- FADE BACK -

It was humid and musky in the cave. She lay curled up next to Ignis still, all things considered. Eden had not had the chance to think about her actions before now. Now, the red man seemed content to keep it silent. Or was he thinking, stewing about what had happened? Her parents kept her secluded during her first maturity. She traveled during the others, keeping far far away from men during springtime. This was... the first time she had let herself go. Was it bad? Yes. Theoretically, she should not have done such a thing. Sheer horror coursed through her veins, realizing she had an itch to scratch... That had been scratched.

By a man, she barely knew. A man who had forced claimed her. A man who really had not done anything wrong except for those things. So was it bad? Women threw themselves at males for far less. It was both bad and good. I feel dirty she thinks but isn't disgusted truly by her actions. It took two to tango. Ignis could have forced her away again. He had that power. Eden sat up, thinking he was sleeping, and began to linger by the tide. She touched the water with a paw a few times, deeming the water level too high for a swim. What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? she thought wildly.

You don't... sleep with your captor. That's what sick people do. Eden stared down at the water, unblinking. Her eyes were heavy and tired, her body felt sore and tired. She eventually just sat down and watched the illuminated waves.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-19-2022, 07:39 PM
"Talk" Walk

He lay awake. They had done...something he hadn't expected to happen. He knew she was in heat. The scent was obvious. And he wondered if those seasonal hormones really had the power to cause someone to just...throw all caution to the wind, or if it was something she wanted herself. If he wasn't confused earlier, well now he really he was. He blinked in the darkness but dared not to move. He assumed she had fallen asleep, so he didn't want to disturb her. Unlike the last time he had fucked around, he had been...gentle this time. She was so small compared to him. He didn't want to consciously hurt her. The mix of emotions he had been feeling towards her since after the first day they met was something he was struggling with. It was like his head was underwater, and no matter what he did, he couldn't breathe. Couldn't see clearly. Couldn't pull his head out of the depths. And he was acting like his demon was his lifeline.

How cruel was it to be taken so violently for so long...and then thrown into the dark with not even so much as a whisper? He felt her shift and sit up. And he didn't stop her when she left his side to meet the water. Was...was that how she felt...?

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His fur prickled for a moment before he too got up. Quietly, he made his way towards her. He was tired in every way possible right now, but he didn't want to seem like more of a jerk and sleep if she couldn't. "Are...you okay?" He asked, hesitation in his voice. He didn't know if she wanted to be left alone after all that or if he should keep her company. Sure, he was her captor. But right now, she was the one that had the control.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-19-2022, 08:02 PM

"Are you okay?"

Eden blinked, not realizing he had been standing there. She turned her head to look at him, wondering what to do now. They had, in every sense of the word, done the deed. What else left was there to do? Cuddle? He... did not look the cuddling type, but he could surprise her with the offer. However, there was no offer. She felt dirty still, but not because of his actions. All she had wanted to do was wash clean. Try to... No, she wouldn't forget this. She wouldn't let herself.

"I just wanted to wash myself" You dumb bitch her mind, the rational one, berated her. She said this stupidly, knowing it was probably not the right thing to say to the man you just slept with "but the tide is still high..." This wasn't what he asked. He asked if she was okay. She really didn't know if she was. The hormones were too much, even right now. She shut her eyes and looked away, back to the depths.

"I-I'm not a slut" Eden felt herself proclaim, holding onto it. The Demon was Ignis' lifeline, and this would be her own "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ignis. I... I got bothered. I let the emotions take over. The fight. The whole situation. I'm sorry. You looked so" scared "confused. Even right now. I don't... know how it happened. It was like I wasn't in control. But I don't regret it. That's probably... Does that make me a bad person?" She looked back at him, pleading for some sort of explanation. It wasn't fair to lay that on him.

"All I want to do is scream... Break things. Hurt people. Have, um, relations" her cheeks tinted red "I'm not naïve; it's... I know. It's my heat season. But that didn't excuse throwing myself at you." This was my first time she resisted saying to him, too embarrassed and flustered to admit such a thing. He probably had that thought though.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-20-2022, 09:34 PM
"Talk" Walk

She likely wasn't aware of his approach until she had turned to look at him. He wasn't sure what to do here, but at the very least he'd offer some...decent company, maybe, after what they'd done. "I just wanted to wash myself," He nodded. Fair enough. He took no personal offense to it. After all, with the sticky salty air and their...well...with what they had just done, coupled with the sand and everything? He would've jumped in the water himself if it wasn't dark and so damn cold! She said the tide was still high, which was true. It had just come in not too long ago, and they would likely need to wait until it receded before they could leave the cavern unless there was another way out that he had yet to find.

But when she closed her eyes and looked back at the water, he wasn't sure what to say and had half a mind to turn back and go back to his bed and just...lay there. Maybe she wanted to be alone after all? But just when he was about to turn away, "I-I'm not a slut." "Huh?" His ears pricked and he looked at her in confusion again. That seemed to be the main thing he felt these last few days. Which...was unusual for him. He honestly hadn't felt this much confusion since he warred with the demon in his head...ultimately giving in.

She continued talking, apologizing, explaining how she felt during their earlier spat, and pointing out the fact he had looked confused the entire time. Saying how she felt like she wasn't in control. That she didn't regret it. Asked if it made her a bad person..."All I want to do is scream... Break things. Hurt people. Have, um, relations. "I'm not naïve; it's... I know. It's my heat season. But that didn't excuse throwing myself at you."

It was a lot to take in. And with how tired he was, he had no choice but to pick it apart and take his time in processing and answering. He wasn't his uncle. He wasn't Acere, or his mother. They likely would've been able to deal with a situation like this a lot better than him, no? But they weren't here. They were dead. He had practically sentenced his own uncle to death. Exiled. An outcast when he stole the pack and drove him and his cousin out.

With a quiet sigh, he sat down next to her, crimson gaze looking at the water and he reached with a paw towards the surface, absentmindedly swirling it around as he listened to the thunder outside. "I...understand...how you feel." He began. "Maybe not all of it. But I understand about letting emotions take over. The confusion that stems from it. And you are right, I am confused. I...have been...most of my life." But he wasn't ready to go into details just yet. "You're not the only one who feels like they've lost control of things." He drew his paw back from the water, flicking the droplets off his paw. "I've screamed. I've broken things. I've...hurt...others...people that I looked up to. People that I...loved..."

He cleared his throat. Reluctant to unpack his past. Not yet. "We're animals. We have needs. I can almost guarantee you that some our new packmates get around a lot more than we do," He chuckled before taking a deep breath. "You are far from a bad person. And take it from someone who actually believes he is. Because more often than not, a bad person will almost never admit who or what they are. They tell themselves all sorts of things. They lie to themselves." Did it sound a little contradicting? Probably. But he hoped it made some sort of sense. "We're simple creatures with simple needs saddled with complicated emotions."

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-21-2022, 12:01 PM

It's normal.

It was more or less what Ignis said. He said a lot of things at the moment, and Eden was trying to process them herself. Perhaps she was more like the Pirates than she assumed. They gave into their sins and drew power from their virtues. She could see that now. She was silent as the red man spoke, knowing it was more than he had ever said to her since her capture. He wasn't the type to say a lot, she had accepted this.

But when he finally finished, she knew she had to say something. Slowly, he was opening up. And isn't that what she wanted in the first place? A bit of understanding? "I - thank you" Eden turns to look at him "you really didn't have to say anything... I mean, you should but..." Goodness, this was complicated "you don't really... have to, in your position." As her captor, or as a man? She had slept with him, he didn't need to say anything in return. He didn't need to try and make her feel better.

But he tried to make her feel better. He asked if she was okay. He actually got up once he noticed she was missing and didn't roll over and go back to sleep. She lowered her head, staring at the ground. "I don't really know what to say to all that" the woman confessed quietly "I still feel bad about my actions. My words. I shouldn't. I should just accept that I said them. I can't take them back." And really, who could blame her anger and frustration? Especially toward Ignis. The man who roped her into the Plunder, led her around on a proverbial leash?

She had justified her actions. Maybe that was what was wrong with her.

"You sound like you had a difficult time for a long time" Eden finally said, looking up at him. Not with sympathy, but more like compassion "I meant it, though. When you want to talk, I am here." Where else would she be?

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-30-2022, 11:23 PM
"Talk" Walk

She thanked him. But he more or less internally shrugged it off. There was nothing to thank him for. He felt like there wasn't, anyway. She said he didn't really have to say anything. And he didn't understand what she meant by "in your position." "I don't really know what to say to all that" Her voice was quiet when she spoke, "I still feel bad about my actions. My words. I shouldn't. I should just accept that I said them. I can't take them back." He looked at her under the moonlight, trying to figure out how it had all led to this. They had acted upon carnal desires, but really, he had chosen to give her what she wanted. What she was asking for without actually asking for it. At least...to him...it looked that way. She didn't regret it, but her words almost made it seem otherwise. "Even if we could take our words and actions back, why would we? It'd be pointless. The world wouldn't make sense if we could do that," Hell. It didn't make any sense now.

They were creatures with complicated emotions. Especially him. He had gotten a bad two-for-one deal, and he wished he could get away from it, but he couldn't. "You sound like you had a difficult time for a long time" Shit...he was talking too much, wasn't he? "I meant it, though. When you want to talk, I am here." He cleared his throat, looking away from her and turned a hard stare back to the outside world. "You're better off not knowing more about me. What we're doing now is..." What? Wrong? Unsafe? He had already hurt her from day one. Who was to say it wouldn't happen again if he came out to take control? If that were to happen...Ignis would be powerless to stop it. The thought of releasing her briefly flickered in his mind but...for some reason...the words would refuse to leave him.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-30-2022, 11:32 PM

She bit back a sigh.

"I suppose you're right" Eden admitted softly, bowing her head. Her ears piqued at his further words. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye "what exactly are we doing?" she said, slightly blunt but also not "we... had relations" true "but you didn't have to comfort me. You could have just left me alone. You didn't have to come sit with me. You have no obligation to me" except to keep her his captive, but she wouldn't throw that in his face constantly "especially not to make me feel better." She did, in a sense, feel better than before.

She wanted to say this was complicated. The words would not come out. She sighed this time, though. "I won't force you to talk to me" she admits "it... I was selfish. I just wanted to know more. I suppose I wanted to make sense of it all, of this..." Complicated, she thought again "well. There is no easy answer, is there?" She said quietly "and I have to accept that." Unless he was willing to talk to her, she would not be able to know anything about him. It was a sad thought, but her captor had no obligation to tell her anything.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-30-2022, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2022, 01:51 AM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)

She more or less agreed with him. Then questioned him on what exactly they were doing. Damn it all! He just kept making things more complicated for himself, wasn't he!? Just keep digging yourself a deeper hole, you fucking idiot! But he tried to avoid the question for as long as he could until she finished talking. He let loose an exasperated sigh then looked at her again. "Sex. We. Had. Sex." They were both adults here, no? He was amused by the fact she kept calling it relations. Damn, they really were from different worlds, weren't they?

But now, he tried to brush off and ignore the other stuff because ew, feelings. Not something he was ready to talk about. He didn't like feeling vulnerable or showing it. He hadn't since the whole thing with Corvus. Never again. "Half the shit in life doesn't make sense. It's...senseless, trying to make sense of it all. You're better off just forging a path, wherever the hell it takes you. No point in fighting fate." Not anymore. He tried. He failed. He didn't get a choice. And in a way, he supposed he had taken that choice from her. But the only difference between him and her? She had the opportunity to change it and get away from it. He didn't.

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-31-2022, 12:05 AM

She flinched, more or less twitching at his blunt words. She groaned, raising a paw to her head. "You are quite uncouth" she pointed out, her cheeks turning a bright red "yes, sex" she sounded the word out for his benefit, empathising it with a roll of her eyes "sex, sex, sex" she repeats, flinching each time she says the three letter word "but I had a thought to be informal for... Goodness, did you not notice, Ignis?" she blurted out, turning to look at him with an exhausted look "you were my first - so forgive me for being a bit polite!"

Despite her cheeks burning with embarrassment, she continued after a very pregnant (ha) pause. "So you won't fight fate, is that it?" she said quietly, more or less to herself "what if my fate is to be in the Plunder?" She had met Sparrow before now, and no other alpha. Even if the King was not a conventional leader, she did like Sparrow. It was pointless to ask Ignis what he felt, because... he really did not say anything. Refused to, even. Best keep the focus elsewhere. "I know of no other packs... even if I did, why would I leave?" She paused again, bowing her head.

"The pirates need a healer. I'd be averse to leaving them without one."

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-04-2022, 10:09 PM
"Talk" Walk

"You are quite uncouth," That brought a grin to his face as well as an amused chuckle. He had to admit, she was a funny one. "sex, sex, sex," She repeated a few times, and each time he could see the discomfort as she said it. Amusing, really. "You're cute," He teased. "but I had a thought to be informal for... Goodness, did you not notice, Ignis?" Hm? "Know what?" He chimed, curious as to what she was about to say next. "you were my first - so forgive me for being a bit polite!" His eyes widened a moment, the look of shock zapping his features. Was she kidding? "Y-you're kidding right? You mean to tell me...?" Ah fuck.

Well...couldn't be helped now, could it? What was done was done. But since she admitted that..."Y'know, I've got to admit. You're probably only the second girl I've been with. The last one was a one and done deal. I didn't stick around after," He cleared his throat. Hoping she wouldn't get too mad over it, but then again why would she? They hadn't known each other when that happened (though it was close enough he supposed), and he was practically a virgin himself.

"So you won't fight fate, is that it?" He peered at her, listening to her question what he said. A near quiet "heh" sounded from him as he cocked his head towards the roof of the cavern. "Your fate and mine are no different than the sun and the moons, I think. But I suppose it's too early to tell. Plunder, no Plunder. Either way, I don't think you or I will be going our own way for some time." It wasn't a promise, but a feeling. He couldn't or wouldn't admit it now, but wherever he decided to go, she had no choice but to go, too. Unless of course, he released her or someone stole her away.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-04-2022, 10:19 PM

Oh, goodness. She made him laugh. Eden thought him incapable of the expression, and it brought a pleased but amused grin to her lips. "And you are not as bad as you make yourself out to be!" she huffed, sticking her nose into the air in feigned insult. Ignis seemed very shocked she had been a virgin, revealing she was only the second woman he'd been with "yes, I was... a virgin." She tittered uncomfortably at herself. She wasn't that much younger than Ignis after all.

"Oh, well" she bat her eyelashes at him playfully, feeding off her hormones and the light air they settled into "then count me the lucky one" Eden teased "I would have bit you in your rear if you decided to leave... after that." Retreating away, as she had thought of at the time. How sad was that? Eden wouldn't have been able to have this conversation then. She was thankful he was calming down and showing a part of himself. Ignis continued to admit they were intertwined. That their fate was sealed. She gave a thoughtful nod.

"Even if you took my freedom, I am... thankful. I have a purpose now. I can tend to the Plunder, learn, and grow... Everywhere else has high-ranked healers. Master healers. No use for anyone learning..." She trailed off.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-07-2022, 09:22 PM
"Talk" Walk

"And you are not as bad as you make yourself out to be!" His ear twitched at the words. "Maybe. I wouldn't count the rest of me out yet," He knew the things he was capable of. She had seen it. She had been a part of it. There was worse yet to come, probably. The virgin thing was still a surprise to him, but oh well, they were practically in the same boat, and whether she was a virgin or not, he had still enjoyed it. Of course, he also hoped she had enjoyed herself, too. He understood her discomfort about the topic, however, and didn't mind her swift change in subject.

"I'm afraid you probably wouldn't be able to reach my rear if it came down to it. Not unless I sat on you, maybe." He teased, his bob tail wagging as best it could. "Even if you took my freedom, I am... thankful. I have a purpose now. I can tend to the Plunder, learn, and grow... Everywhere else has high-ranked healers. Master healers. No use for anyone learning..." Hm...now that was an interesting take on things, wasn't it? "The Pirates I'm sure are grateful to have a healer. Someone who actually knows what they're doing. They're a rowdy bunch, I've known Sparrow since before she was the Pirate King. Her family has always erred on the side of stirring the pot, so to speak. Wild bunch, the Imperialis family. But they always back their shit up and were respected by many." Probably not respected by the Armada, but the Armada wolves always seemed so serious and boring in comparison to the Imperialis.