An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Mercury’s grin warmed at the mention of the plant. “Sounds like a lovely memento, I’ll do what I can” he promised. Knowing the importance of holding onto the things they loved. Her description had been detailed, and he took a moment to commit it to memory. He wouldn’t want to grab the wrong plant! She asked for a few clippings, but he wondered if he couldn’t harvest the whole thing, roots and all.

He was surprised to learn that not many of hers ended well either. Of course, appearances could be deceiving, and he already knew the fate of her mother. “Perhaps we can share them some time, I hear it helps” He suggested, not quite prepared himself to do so but feeling Gwyn would be a wolf he could trust with the fragile pieces of the past he held. “I’ll remember that next time I’m by the fire” he added, voice soft. She was a founding member of this pack, and he would pay his respects.

Their direction taking them back towards the castle, Mercury nodded his head in agreement. “I’d rather be prepared, as well. I’m no healer, but if you ever need someone to spend hours mulching herbs for you, give me a yell” He offered.

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]