An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 05:30 PM
Absinth watched with rapt attention as he sketched, adding a note here, a preference there – really she was aiming for simple but to her taste. Which was about five minutes worth of seeing the other works strewn about the stalls. She gave an understanding nod at his mention of added time before completion if she wanted it dyed, to which she commented about the whole piece being black to match her own markings.

As they moved onto the next step, Absinth was shocked to see a… small polar bear approach them. With paws that could grip and maneuver unlike anything she’d ever seen before. It was so strange. And after all the polar bear killing she’d been doing… her eyes were locked onto the bear the whole while, returning her gaze to the Warlord as he spoke up; the measurements done. “No, I think it’s perfect. All it needs is some wear and tear.” The girl chuckled, eyes alight with the possibilities. But first, her end of the deal. ”And your grandson? I can fulfill my promise now, while I wait for the order to be done.” She was brimming with determination, the fresh excitement for something of her very own making this all the more important to her.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No rest for the wicked The Battlefield 11:26 AM, 11-27-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024