An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

04-12-2024, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 08:02 PM by Mariah. Edited 2 times in total.)

Her body quivered at the gentle graze of his lips along her neck, each touch sending shivers of desire rippling across her skin. His whispered words hung in the air, resonating with a depth that left her breathless. Her heart pounded wild in her chest as she turned to stare into his eyes, losing herself in their emerald depths. Caedes was a man of few words, yet his every utterance held profound meaning to Mariah. I am merely here to remind you of it. The sincerity in his voice seeped deep into her soul, healing the fragments that had been shattered by life's trials and tribulations. His confession pierced through her walls, breaking down barriers erected over years of self-preservation.

His admission filled her with a sense of warmth and belonging she had not experienced before. It was as if he could see the woman she truly was beneath her fragile being, recognizing the strength that lay within. Mariah's welling affection for Caedes threatened to spill over as she returned his gaze, her silver eyes shimmering in the dim light. She was taken aback by the intensity of his stare, the raw emotion that seemed to pour from him. It was as if he could peel back her layers with just a look, his eyes searing into hers with a quiet understanding that left her feeling bare yet comforted. The emotional exchange between them was so potent it left her dizzy. His quiet promise resonated within her, stirring a longing she had never known before. Not for a man's touch, but rather for the deep connection they shared, an invisible thread that bound their souls together.

Even still, Mariah couldn’t help but lean into the pressure, feeling her body melt into his touch. “Then go ahead.” She breathed, her voice a mere whisper that danced on the edge of the cool night breeze. "Remind me,"

"Mariah Mendacium"

Caedes

"Devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say."

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
04-26-2024, 05:55 PM

Her voice was a breath of a whisper, a delicate chime in the air, a plea tinged with anticipation. Ah. Caedes was all desire, it coursed through him like the beat of a drum, his resolve tested by her vulnerability and the invitation clear in her words. He met her gaze once more, seeing a mirror image of his own hunger there. This all consuming relationship of theirs, if it did not undo him completely he did not know what would.

A growl crept out from his maw as the scarred brute pulled her closer. Her wish was his command. Those ivory teeth glinted against her neck now, a smile, as he pushed her down to the ground. He did not rush to join her there, the picture of what he could only imagine being a Goddess’ visage. “You consume me.” He rumbles, gazing down at her before he hovers his massive form over her, not burdening her with his weight. His lips began at her chin, warm against her skin, and traced a path of devotion along her jaw and the curve of her neck, each kiss chased by a subtle grazing of his teeth that would never pierce her flesh. Caedes's touch was both tender and commanding, like he was vowing to cherish and protect her at the same time.

As he continued to shower her with affection, his mind was still fueled by a primal need to possess her completely, yet he whispered words of reassurance and adoration into the darkness – into her very body and soul at the same time. “The power you hold,” He murmured, fingers tracing down her lithe framework, planning out his next course of action. Or worship. Between his words came brushes of his lips, burning a path down to her belly, “The strength,” Each syllable was infused with emotion, steadily becoming more and more heady as she intoxicated him. He ran a hand down to her hips, slowly like he was mapping out a great, invaluable treasure. “The intelligence,” He praised, his voice a low, reverent murmur as he released a heavy breath against her skin. “You are my salvation, proud and captivating.” He confessed, “I would spend eternity reminding you, If you allow me to.” How much more of this could he take? His musculature was trembling with restraint, emeralds nearly unseeing now through the haze of desire.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. These Quiet Moments The God's Garden 09:47 PM, 03-20-2024 06:11 PM, 05-24-2024