gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-18-2024, 06:44 PM

The fact that Gilgamesh went for her daughter had the woman see red immediately. A snarl ripped from her. “Stop dragging my daughter into this you dumb fuck!” But before Bellamy could move, Saga was moving. The man should have known… Had it not been Saga, it would have been Bellamy that reacted. And Bellamy watched with a mix of horror and satisfaction as her daughter’s attack connected. They had tried, they had done nothing wrong in this interaction, but he was trying to instigate. Bellamy felt her fur stand on end, and saw how the man hit the ground hard.

And yet, despite everything that had happened between their packs, she moves to Saga knowing she doesn’t want him to die. Her nostrils flare as Hay takes charge, but her gaze flicks to her daughter. “If it wasn’t you, it would have been me.” She tells the girl, breathing out. Her form shook with anger, and yet… Bellamy breathed out. She pressed into Saga, taking a moment to gather herself.

“Thank you.” The words are quiet. Bellamy has never had much value for herself, but seeing how the man treated Haydee, seeing how he kept dragging her daughter into this… Divinities above this was going to be nothing but war and bloodshed between the packs. But if this was the path that came because he refused to listen to anyone other than himself, then so be it. It would suck… but Ethne would stand fast in what they had chosen to do. Hell, she had tried to offer herself up to even be maimed, a literal eye for an eye, and yet he tried to target her daughter instead. This had come of his own actions… but Ethne would bear the consequence.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024