size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-27-2024, 08:41 PM
He would fall off of her and catch his breath beside her as the two looked upwards at the dark canopy of treetops, vines, and roots. Fia kept silent as the fear of being left alone grew in her, an itch of anxiety she never really knew was deep inside until this moment. She knew as soon as she left the male here, she'd being walking every step to find that bit that filled the void for the short while, and then again, and again, never really knowing when she would be fully satisfied. She wouldn't know what exactly she was after as she went in between. Probably just more pain and suffering as the years went on. Not having and easy commitment everyday. It was better this way.

She couldn't help the flutter in her chest as he asked for her name, almost like a relief that she didn't have to seem so desperate to ask for his. She wasn't weak willed. It's why she held back. She rolled her body slightly towards him, using her paw to prop her head at her cheek as she looked back at him, "Fia." Dark eyes still roved over the brute, like they weren't done. Like she was still imagining everything more they could do. Just the way her mind wandered after an explosive encounter. Perhaps even reliving the last few moments inside her head. "I don't suppose you'll stay a secret?" She teased lightly back at him, maybe still hiding that bit of insecurity far beneath her.

"Fiametta"
Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
06-28-2024, 09:56 AM
For a long while, Aresenn said nothing. He lay there, staring unblinkingly up at the shadowy underbelly of the forest, the russet coat of his heaving chest gradually slowing its rapid rise and fall. As she angled herself toward him, the warmth of her body against his side was a sensation that stirred something within him … akin to comfort? Perhaps it was something to do with a shared vulnerable moment. But he was certain that it wasn’t something he was willing or prepared to confront. Her question hung in the air between them, a poorly veiled plea wrapped in a veneer of levity.

He found himself studying her in return, his amber eyes tracing over the sleek lines of her scarlet form as she repositioned herself, her dark eyes still alight with a lingering curiosity. He allowed himself a small grunt of amusement at her coy inquiry, the deep baritone of his voice echoing in the otherwise silent forest. "A secret?" He repeated, breaking his gaze away from the angular markings across her cheek to meet her own dark eyes. “I don’t feel the particular draw to go around advertising whatever this was, if that's what you're worried about." His eyes briefly swept down to the scratches marking his chest- damn, some of them were deep. But he casually returned back to her gaze, in the event she wanted to lay down ground rules.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

06-30-2024, 01:37 PM
A squint all too familiar with a young Fia met the man as he threw out some choice words about the interaction they had. Fia with the roll of her eyes and still a bit sarcastic, "I meant your name, dickhead." If she had to be so down to the point... he made her pass her insecurity and just right out ask. Not so hard once it was done.

She rose to her paws, giving herself a cat-like stretch and looking back to the deer sitting in a pool of it's blood. "You can have the deer. I didn't feel like dragging it back home anyways." A bit of a scoff before she looked back to the russet brute, another soft paw in his direction as she wasn't so quick to flee the scene. "And to think I was going to put in a nice little word for you back home." She teased him, though the opportunity to mention she was with a member of the Syndicate would have been very slim. And with Avacyn no longer the Matriarch, she would probably keep it to herself.

"Fiametta"
Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
07-01-2024, 10:42 AM
A low chuckle rumbled from Aresenn’s chest, the edge of his lip curling in an amused half-sided smirk. "A name... now that's a different matter," he mused, his amber eyes gleaming under the moonlight. The slight edge in her response piqued his interest, but he didn’t pry further. Instead, he playfully jostled her with his shoulder and gave her a sly sideways glance. "Aresenn," he finally answered, the single word hanging in the air like an audible echo.

Aresenn's eyes traced the lines of her body as she stretched, the moonlight playing off her sleek, scarlet coat. He shifted his gaze to the deer, almost forgotten as his bloodlusting inner demon had faded. He grunted at her words, an eyebrow lifting in bemusement. "I’m afraid there aren’t enough nice words to make a difference," he replied in a low tone, not necessarily referring to himself, but to the Syndicate as a whole. "It would be best not to waste your breath on them." His intense gaze shifted back to the fiery fae, locking onto her captivating black eyes.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

07-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Fia humored a little hum at him as he had insisted there was nothing she could say to make the ill minds change their opinion on The Syndicate. Fia may have been so naive to what happened behind the closed borders. But her single interaction with this one here didn't make her feel like they were much different. "If you kill for pleasure and fuck in the aftermath I doubt there would be much difference between the two of us." She didn't want to explicitly say of Elysium, given the circumstances. She wouldn't speak for her home as a whole, especially while she had been warned not to initiate with The Syndicate members. Too bad she just couldn't help herself. And maybe she was just lucky this time, or with the Praetor brute here at least. Did he count?

Her eyes hot on him as she rounded his form, ready to head back home after what she considered a delightful experience, she teased at him, "Don't come chasing me loverboy." Purely a joke, chances they would meet again by chance were slim, but not impossible. She wasn't sure if the next time would be so open to his generosity. With the flick of her tail she was trotting away out of the soulless forest. She wouldn't soon forget what transpired, but she would be looking for that sweet relief again. The desire to be wanted. Not for the brute Aresenn, but whoever dared next to play her game and fill the void.

-Exit Fiametta-

"Fiametta"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If Walls Could Speak Soulless Forest 10:38 PM, 06-14-2024 02:38 AM, Yesterday