size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-27-2024, 05:14 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Mowenna watched expertly as the family moved in and out of the den, her eyes shifting between Scald and Ely and their growing brood entering the world. She lifted her tail to wag it comfortingly as the next pup started to arrive. Ely turned to her with concerns about how fast it was moving.

"Oh yes!" She replied knowingly, "They can come faster, or slower from here on out. You're doing a wonderful job, Elysia." She remarked warmly. She liked the names they were picking out for them.

"Mind if I come a little closer? I need to check your temperature." Since Morwenna was a veritable stranger to Elysia she didn't want to intrude but she wanted to look over the the pups a little closer and feel Elysia's temperature through her nose and ears. If the dark wolf was feeling a little panicked as the next pup came Mowenna wanted to be sure she was there to help. Sometimes mothers knew something was wrong before it was obvious.

She would use her own long nose to come close to Ely's for a moment and then softly touch the skin of her ear if she was allowed. She would feel a radiant heat from the woman if she was having trouble giving birth and needed some extra care.

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
07-29-2024, 01:02 AM
Ely listened to the healer's words and relaxed visibly at the knowledge that the pups can move faster or slower at this point. And it seemed her little heathens wanted to join the world quickly. She couldn’t help but feel amused at the thought of it. Her heathens aching to join her and take their place in the world. They definitely had the saxe genes.

When the woman asked to come closer a protective part of her bared her fangs as she let out a small snarl. ”closer to me, not them” she bit out defensively as she curled around her sons’ tiny bodies. She couldn’t help it, wanting to ensure her children were safe, and while scald trusted this woman. She was a stranger to ely and that meant she was to be treated like a threat. She didn’t flinch away from the woman’s touch, allowing her to nose at her ear.

She didn’t miss scalds joke about being okay with all boys. ”Scald, if we have daughters, you know damn well they’d have you wrapped around their little paws” she laughed warmly before another contract rippled through her abdomen.

The pain was the same but the effort it took her to push this one out was easier. It was as if her body had learned what to do and was making it easier on her. Her pup came out in no time at all and after another cleaning and nosing of the body to her own she smirked.

”We have our very first daughter scald” the girls pelt was beautiful. With colors she clearly inherited from her father and grandmother she held little resemblance to Ely at all. But her pattern was unlike either parent or her grandmother. ”Scald? She has your family colors… but her pattern? Is that also from your side?” ely had yet to meet scalds father. So she had no clue that the girl had inherited her grandfather’s pelt pattern.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-07-2024, 07:54 PM
Scald tentatively watches the interaction between Morwenna and Ely. He knows bringing the healer here was a risky move, but he couldn't not bring someone in case something bad were to happen. Without knowing the healer capabilities of the Syndicate, he'd rather Wenna here just for shits and giggles than to be sorry later. Losing a pup... Well, that would be devastating to Ely and to him, he supposed. His parents still didn't like mentioning Jett.

He can't help but roll his eyes at Ely's teasing. "Yeah, yeah," Scald mutters with a sigh. Watching the contraction ripple through Ely, he worries for a moment, but doesn't interfere. Keeping as close to her as she required, he holds her tenderly and carefully as their first daughter is born into the world. Three pups so far and one girl who... looked oddly like his father. He blinks, bewildered at the thought that his father's genes would have carried so strongly since he carried his mother's more. "Mm, yes. She looks just like my father, but with my colors," Scald murmurs quietly, leaning over Ely slightly to get a better look at the girl. "Do you have a name?" He questions since he had not spent any time thinking of any girl names.

Scald & Elysia
table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-11-2024, 07:19 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Morwenna nodded and smiled knowingly as Ely let her take her temperature but came nowhere near the growing brand-new brood. Very well then. She respectfully finished her temperature taking, satisfied that Ely was healthy and not taking any turn for the worse. She was still close to Ely's ear as the first daughter finally arrived! She pulled back as Ely tended to her new daughter and spoke to Skald.

Morwenna walked across to a new spot in the den and brushed her tail over Scald's shoulder. She sat down in the new position, smiling warmly at them both. Scald was doing so well and Elysia was going to be such a good mother!

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
08-18-2024, 02:26 PM
Ely looked down at her daughter as scald explained that she carried his father’s pattern but with his own coloration. She couldn’t help but stare at her a little while, as she’d never met her children’s grandfather. ”interesting, so far your genetics have been strong. I’m glad our children will not be as… bland as my own” she mused.

She looked up in time as he asked her about a name for their daughter to see Morwenna’s tail gliding across his shoulder. Her eyes narrowed at it and that famous Saxe jealousy began to rear its head inside of her. ”Celestia” she bit out while staring at the shoulder that was offending her now.

”We shall call her Celestia. Your family always reminds me of the stars and the beauty of the night sky, I think it’s fitting” she finally pulled her eyes from his shoulder to look at him again.

If he knew her well at all, he would catch the tone change and the way her eyes were a brewing storm before she turned her attention to the healer. ”Awfully Bold of you to touch him like that while I’m birthing his children, don’t you think?” her tone held none of the little respect and kindness she’d used for morwenna before. ”Scald, next time we need a healer for our children, do not bring one of your…Hussies, I do not take kindly to being made a fool, especially in my own home”

Oh how fortunate for them that she was still in labor, that she had three tiny bodies pressed into her own. Because any other time Ely would have gone ballistic. But for now it was all snappy words and threats.

She had far more important things to deal with now than scald bringing a lover with him to the birth of their children. That she would deal with later. Because now another of their children would angrily kick at her side, causing a contraction to ripple through her body.

In no time at all, through the motions she’d been through three times prior another pup came into the world. This one draped in pinks, purples and a yellowish orange all faded together on top of white undersides and a nose streak. The pup was also speckled like Celestia but in white not orange.

Cleaning off this pup the same as he had her others she nudged it to her side and as it ate she checked it’s gender too. ”Another Daughter” she announced as she watched her four children eating greedily at her side. Two Sons and Two Daughters. A perfect Set.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.