An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-12-2024, 02:11 PM
Mortis took his time, losing himself in the sensations that were Hikaru. Soft, and gentle, and loved until the two boys drifted off to sleep on the packed grown beside the old monument of a wall. His wings wrapped lightly around them both, offering a measurement of warmth until they drifted back to wakefulness.

“Hikaru…” he whispered softly into the other wolf's white ear. He didn’t want to take them away from this moment. This simplicity. But they couldn’t stay out here forever. “Will you come back to the Armada with me?”

"Mortis""Hika"

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

Advanced Intellectual (76)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-12-2024, 04:17 PM
Safe, warm, and loved were all of the emotions that filled Hikaru as the two of them became entwined in pleasure. His heart was full as they finished and settled into a peaceful slumber. Hika hadn’t slept so well in years, and he didn’t feel the terrible anxiety that usually came upon waking when he felt Mortis stir beside him. A soft sigh fell from his lips as Mortis whispered in his ear, and gently he blinked his eyes open. Partly expecting to find himself back in the crypts, and only the sight of Mort’s features assured him.

He didn’t think that there could be anything that would ruin the moment, least of all the request that Mortis had for him. He wished Hikaru to return to the Armada with him. "Of course,” Hika returned. "I wouldn’t want to do anything else.” He grinned and kissed Mortis again, so happy to be with him again.

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-13-2024, 04:57 PM
Mortis returned the kiss, though some of his anxieties were starting to flutter through. Would his children ever accept Hika, would the beautiful Koi wolf be comfortable in the pack? Halo… if she ever came back. The worries were many and varied, but he could feel himself committing to this path regardless.

He got to his paws, gently sliding Hika off his chest. They weren't far from the pack lands, and the first thing he did upon arriving at the border was call for Basilisk. He wondered if his nephew would remember the wolf beside him, and he wasn't sure if the two had ever interacted.

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

07-15-2024, 10:52 AM
As Mortis kissed him back he could feel the tension begin to return to his large form. Hika tried to nuzzle him in comfort, whatever happened the two of them would be together. Hikaru would be here for him no matter what came in the future. He tried to smile for his dear friend, his love, there wasn’t much he could do to assure him besides remind him that he would be there.

He was slid off of Mort’s chest with ease, staying close to his side as he was led closer to the borders of the Armada as he called for his alpha. One, Mortis was supposed to be the leader of the Armada but it seemed like someone better suited had taken up that role. Not that the added stress hadn’t been there on Mort’s shoulders afterward. Hika sat close beside Mortis as the two of them waited patiently, quietly, basking in each other’s simple presence.

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-15-2024, 11:33 AM
Mortis leaned lightly against Hika and waited at the border. It wasn't long before his towering nephew appeared.  The Warlord looked at him questioningly, and Mort nodded his head towards the wolf beside him. “Do you remember Hikara? He's an old member returning, and I'll vouch for him.” Mort said gently

The Warlord turned to Hika then, and nodded his head lightly to the vaguely familiar wolf. “Perhaps A little… “ he might have seen the smaller wolf around ‘what skills do you bring to the Armada, Hikaru?” He asked the koi wolf. He tried not to let their coat remind him of his mother.

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

07-15-2024, 12:55 PM
He smiled softly up at Mortis as they waited for only a few moments before a giant wolf approached them. This was not Sirius, a wolf he knew, this was a monster of a warlord. Hika’s features didn’t betray his thoughts, just the friendly smile that he always wore. Basilisk had a bit of recognition, but Hikaru did not, it had been years since he had been part of the Armada after all.

"It’s an honor.” He returned with a deep nod of his head. "I am a master fighter, and I am a little bit smart.” He chuckled at his own joke softly. "I can be whatever you need, Warlord.”

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-19-2024, 04:14 PM
Morotis watched as the Warlord considered Hikaru’s words, and saw the towering wolf glance at him. He didn’t know what Basilisk was thinking, but he seemed to decide something when he looked at Mortis. “Welcome back to the Armada, Hikaru, Mortis will show you around.” He waited around another few moments to ensure Hika didn’t need anything, before vanishing back into the woods.

Mortis turned to the spotted wolf and offered him a small smile. “Welcome back” He echoed, nodding his head towards the woods. “I’ll show you where I sleep, and I can show you the rest of the pack if you like.” He was putting off the introduction to his kids, and he knew it.

"Mortis""Hika"