An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-22-2024, 01:54 AM

The scent of her was becoming familiar to him. Blending with Armada and Basilisk himself. Something that belonged to him, to protect and to control. He ignored the reactions of his body, knowing the wolf he truly craved was well out of his reach. Instead, he took her promise at face value and released his hold on her, spilling her gently onto the dark grass. That was the safer option for the both of them. He had scented a hint of her own arousal, and knew the chase had been exciting for her as well.

They had run far through the woods in their little mad dash, and were a decent distance from the cave they were supposed to be occupying. The woods themselves were oddly quiet. He couldn’t hear the hoot of an owl, or the movement of nocturnal critters through the undergrowth. He sat there in the quiet for a moment, waiting for the forest to stir around them.

The silence was unnatural, and wrong. He patted her lithe shoulder with a colossal paw. “Come, we need to head back.” He told her. Good eyesight or no, even he couldn’t tell if the trees around him were sick in this darkness. “And Yara? No hunting in the woods. understood?”

"Basilisk"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Yara

Armada
Songbird

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 02:03 AM

Yara Grey

Yara felt herself gently released onto the dark grass, the warmth of Basilisk's embrace replaced by the coolness of the night. She lay there for a moment, catching her breath and processing the intensity of their encounter. His words about the forest's silence sent a shiver down her spine, reminding her of the dangers lurking around them.

She nodded at his command, feeling a mix of relief and embarrassment. "Understood, Warlord," she replied, her voice steady but soft. The gravity of their situation pressed down on her, making her more aware of the risks they faced.

As she rose to her paws, she glanced around the eerily silent forest. The absence of nocturnal sounds was unsettling, and she felt a growing urgency to return to the relative safety of their cave. Falling into step beside him, her senses were alert for any signs of danger. She couldn't afford to make any more mistakes.

CODE BY SIN

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-22-2024, 02:08 AM

Yara spoke her agreement, and he led her back through the woods. Their pace returning was a great deal slower, and he could feel his pulse slowly but surely returning to normal. He regretted the distance between him and Ignita a great deal in that walk. The scent of Yara beside him was appealing, but he wasn’t foolish enough to partake. Nor to consider that she would truly want to, despite the hints in her scent earlier.

To fill the silence of the woods, and to hear something, anything, aside from the whistling wind he turned a little to Yara as they walked. “You mentioned a brother.” He said, inviting her to share more if she wished to.

"Basilisk"

Yara

Armada
Songbird

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 02:18 AM

Yara Grey

As they walked through the eerily silent woods, Yara was grateful for the slower pace, allowing her to collect her thoughts. The intensity of their earlier encounter still lingered, but she focused on the rhythmic sound of their steps, grounding herself in the present moment.

When Basilisk mentioned her brother, her heart tightened. The memory of Eirik was a painful one, but she appreciated the distraction from the unsettling quiet of the forest. "Yes, my brother Eirik," she began, her voice soft and tinged with sadness. "He was kidnapped when we were younger."

She took a deep breath, the cool night air filling her lungs. "We were close, and losing him was one of the hardest things I've ever faced. I've been searching for any sign of him ever since, but it's been a long time."

Her eyes flickered with a mix of hope and sorrow. "I still hold on to the hope that he's out there somewhere, alive." She glanced at Basilisk, appreciating the opportunity to share a piece of her past.

CODE BY SIN

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-22-2024, 02:24 AM
He knew the woods well, even in the dark. He led her with ease in the right direction, head turned slightly towards her. “I hope you find him. If you need help slaying his kidnappers, you aren't alone anymore.” And he would, because Yara was his now. He would fight for his wolves, enemy or blight.

“I had a sister.” He said, almost reluctantly.  The words pulled out of him. “Who looked very much like me, except instead of a coat of ice she had patterns like fire. My father was a strict wolf, who required the best of us. It was like he weeded out the weak. He took her away one day when I was a child, and I never saw her again.” She had been the sibling he was closest to. One day there, the next gone.

Yara

Armada
Songbird

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 07:18 PM

Yara Grey

Yara listened intently to Basilisk's story, her heart aching for the loss he had experienced. The thought of his sister, taken away without explanation, struck a chord deep within her. She understood the pain of losing someone close, the emptiness it left behind.

"Thank you, Warlord..." she said softly, her voice filled with both sadness and gratitude. "It's.. at least comforting to know I'm not alone in this."

She walked a bit closer to him absentmindedly as he spoke of his sister, despite their earlier tension. "I'm sorry about your sister. Losing someone like that, especially a sibling, leaves a scar that never truly heals."

The quiet of the woods felt less oppressive now, the shared stories bringing a sense of connection and understanding between them. Yara's sun-yellow eyes fell on the Warlord briefly, despite everything - despite how they met and their circumstances just a moment ago, she knew she had an ally in Basilisk.

CODE BY SIN

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-22-2024, 11:04 PM

Basilisk had idolised his father to a point bordering on worship. It was only in the last year that the blinders had been ripped free. His father had betrayed everything he had stood for. The Armada would never belong to his father. He felt Yara step a little closer, and walked protectively over the small wolf. Through the blighted woods was nothing he could save her from.

“Of all my siblings, there's just myself and Levi left” he explained, their father had chipped away at them. When he and Ignita eventually had children of their own, he would not weed out the weak. He would encourage them, but he would not get rid of them for being a little weaker.

They arrived back at the den, and the Warlord nodded his head, encouraging Yara to head inside. “Shall we see if the rest of the night is more peaceful?” he suggested

"Basilisk"

Yara

Armada
Songbird

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-22-2024, 11:17 PM

Yara Grey

Yara absorbed Basilisk's words, feeling a pang of empathy for the losses he had endured. She admired his strength and resolve, knowing how difficult it must have been to rise above such a harsh upbringing. As they walked, she felt a protective aura around him, a comforting presence that made the oppressive darkness of the blighted woods less daunting.

"Your strength is remarkable, Warlord," she said softly, her voice filled with respect. "It's not easy to carry on after losing so much, but you've built something strong with the Armada. It's an honor to be a part of it."

As they arrived back at the den, Yara nodded at his suggestion. "Yes, let's hope for a more peaceful night," she agreed, her voice calm and steady. She entered the den, feeling a mix of exhaustion and relief.

Settling down on the pelt bedding he had brought for her, she allowed herself a moment to reflect on the night's events. Despite the fear and confusion, there was a growing sense of trust between her and Basilisk. She hoped that, in time, they could both find some solace.

CODE BY SIN