Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-23-2013, 10:54 AM

Arayne snorted quietly as he left the task of booting her out to his children. "No need." she said, then lowered her head, sweeping a forelimb across her chest in an entirely mocking bow. "Good day, sir. I would say it's been a pleasure, but I was raised not to tell lies." With that, she turned on her heel and stalked out of the cave, sidestepping Sevan as she did so, chin up, ears forward. For once, she was glad she had been taught how to hold a properly "regal" look. It helped to disguise the raging torrent of anger burning in her gut.

-Arayne huffily exits-"Speech"

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-23-2013, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013, 03:29 PM by Meinx.)

It felt as though a ghost had walked upon her grave, summoned by the call of the new leader. Meinx didn't really know how to take the precense of her mother, the dark pearl had only met her at the outskirts of valhalla once- and even then Eos didn't want to come and join us all, so why now? The blue gaze would pin upon the large woman, not particually interested in her reason of being here. Though, whos to say she wont surprise us all. Breaking the silence would be syrinx, his hiss curling around her lobes like hooks. In all honesty, Meinx wasnt rather fond of the manner of his speaking. He may be her father but it seemed he put all hopes on one daughter, pity. Wasnt it? words can be clearly spoken, but the meaning was just as apparent.

" im of then, it doesnt seem you'll be needing me anytime soon. Ill be around the woods if you need me." And with that Meinx would turn to exit, venturing of to hunt. It wasnt just about the food, but hunting increases your knowledge on strategy and power. The youth was oh so clever, and she had a plan to climb to the top. Perhaps it may not be here where she'll succeed- but she always had a back up plan awaiting to be awoken at the back of her mind. And it would seem it would be scratching to surface.

-Meinx, exits unless stopped.-

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Eos

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2013, 06:24 PM

The bickering between her children alone was enough to twist her grazed mind into a dramatic cringe of distaste, the stretched nipples they had left her also had accompanied a life-times worth of headaches. Her body would remain rigid, and her skull confidently high, hackles bristling as she would threaten to stray a few steps closer upon Syrinx' realization of her presence. Lips curled upwards as she would weave her way between two unfamiliar's, teeth bared as pale gaze would pierce them with a warning of relentless self defense. She might not have held a place here, but she was a warrioress who served loyal to a false dominance no matter the turf she stood. Syrinx, perhaps, was the one exception.

SEvan would confornt her with an apparent disbelief. Wasn't the memory of a child such a fickle thing? Eos spent every day filling their soured stomachs with the milk of her prosper until the day they were weaned; even if it was, in some oppinions, slightly early. But they would never come to appreciate it would they? Vyvienne was a mess, her strong personality seeming to have blossomd even more so since her tender age. Eos no longer held any care for claiming motherhood over her, and perchance the others, when her tongue so effortlessly out-spoken her tiny body and it's limited abilities. She would stand, defensive and yet somewhat aloof, "Yes." Were the only lyrics sultry tones would gift her daughter, interests residing in Syrinx as he would speak. She remained somewhat void, however her skull bowed to him in a mild show of her scruff, " As I will again."