gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Player Name: MUSE

Active Characters: Amalia, Argent, Medusa, [url=http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showuser=743]Vyvienne

Inactive Characters: none

Other: Ama might not have reached it yet b/c i've been busy with school and hse's a baby so she's hard to post with sometimes.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Player Name: trynx
Active Characters: Azalea, Kyuboku, and Soleil
Inactive Characters: nada
Other:

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-03-2013, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 11:12 PM by Song.)
Player Name: KatG6
Active Characters: Ares, Impra, Song, Vask, Novel
Inactive Characters: Kypsis <- I posted him in Maint. too
Other: Characters that have not reached the limit But I would like to keep:
Clover [Low puppy muse]
Levada [muse has always come slow to me with her and her current threads have all been pretty slow]
Mercury [Puppy blues]
In addition to all of these reasons I've just been focusing on Song a whole lot more. I really want to get to 500 posts with her so I've been forgoing posting with these characters in favor of posting with her.

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Player Name: Dragon
Active Characters:
-Avalon
-Byakuro
-Caerul
-Dragon
-Knight Cloud
-Hansel
-Howl
-Jack
-Kestrel
-Legend
-Leon
-Lily
-Mako
-Ookami
-Pacifica
-Sephiroth
-Squall
-Tidus
-Uisge
Inactive Characters: -Lovatt
Other: I have two other wolves, Rin which is an unborn Isarsha pup, and Jasper who is on standby while I wait for the gem store purchase to go through. Once they come in I can get them caught up assuming at least Jasper is accepted before the 10th.

I know some of my charries are not up to par as of the time I am posting this, however they will all be caught up tonight ^_^ it's not yet midnight where I am and all my ala stuff is set to my time so it's a little confusing as to when stuff is due...on top of that, I have had a lot going on. I've been going to courts a lot with the family over RL stuff, so that hinders me in keeping up a bit. Also I have school from the morning till the evening mon-thu so that slows me down as well. Though in all honesty, I am fully able to handle the amount of charries I have with no problem other then what happens in RL that prevents me from doing stuff, and waiting for replies from people because if I post all over while in an active thread then I get overun with threads XD not that its a problem because I can easily catch up with the amount of time I spend here x3

I request that nobody other then Lovatt go inactive, everyone else will be up to date tonight.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Player Name: Mouser
Active Characters: ASHTORETH, CALLISTO, MERCIANNE, RUNE, TAHLIA
Inactive Characters: n/a
Other: Callisto only became playable to me on the 2nd of this month, so hopefully she isn't being held to the requirements; I also have an account for ANAIS that will be born today, the 4th (she's a Tahlia babe).

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-04-2013, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013, 02:07 AM by Isardis.)
Player Name: Yumpy
Active Characters: Isardis, Satis, Cynder, Coeus
Inactive Characters: Eos
Other: Cynder has only just been set to active the past week, also Coeus is only posted in one thread at a time- he was never intended to be a big active character/plotting character. Lu is aware of this.

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Player Name: TYR
Active Characters: Renesme
Inactive Characters: N/A

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Player Name: Myrrh
Active Characters: -Aoi
-Myrrh
Inactive Characters: None
Other: Myrrh has requested for me to post for him. He apologizes for not being active, but he has become very ill for the last 3 weeks as well as starting a new job this week. He says he will come back as soon as he can when he gets accustomed to his new work schedule, and requests a pardon from this check. Also adding on that he's fairly new and didn't know about these checks until I told him x3

Calix I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-04-2013, 05:42 AM
Player Name:
Ocena
Active Characters:
Calix - he doesn't meet the requirements but I would love to keep him active ;n;
Galileo - does not have the required posts but I would like to keep him active
Irin - Active, meets and exceeds the requirements
Kamala - Active, meets and exceeds requirements! c:
Oberon - Active, meets and exceeds requirements
Ocena - does not meet requirements, but things have been rather slow for her and I would really like to keep her active
Inactive Characters:
Angeal - does not meet the requirements and i will probably be putting him on standby for a while/potentially adopting him out as most of his plotting is with liste, and raii is currently very busy atm
Claire - Will hopefully be adopting her out, but I didn't meet the posting requirements with her and i haven't had as much muse for her lately so yus ;n;
Other: yeah so um basically my wifi gets shut off at 10 pm every night and i don't usually get home until at least 8 + homework and stuff so yeah i don't usually have a whole lot of time to do posts, so I would appreciate if that could be taken into consideration for Calix, Galileo, and Ocena

Maia

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Player Name: SecretAffair
Active Characters: Cataleya Devya Maia Nausica Sevan Rayne
Inactive Characters: None
Other: I have a scarcity post up in the absence/scarcity board, not sure how this affects of my characters.

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Player Name: Dark Cheshire
Active Characters: Newt [http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showtopic=4955&st=0&#entry29536], and syn [click name]
Other: Not sure if syn meets the requirements because newts my main focus but im posting with her as often as I can and trying to get her more involved.

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Player Name: Bloss
Active Characters: Solaris Alta?r Strega
Inactive Characters: n/a
Other: Alta?r is just shy of requirements, but I have made efforts to get him active. The two threads he is active in, I'm waiting on replies. I have an open thread that has not been responded to.

Lietaenyl

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Player Name: Nine-Sama
Active Characters:
- Adamantine
- Lietaenyl
- Nibelheim
- Royale
Inactive Characters:
- None
Other: I just joined

Sebastian

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Player Name: Arwen

[b]Active Characters: Ardhel

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=908

Magnus

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=925

Sebastian

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=943

Inactive Characters: N/A

Characters you wish to drop can be listed here, again.. give us links to the accounts : N/A

[b]Other: Sebastian is quite new, I think I have met requirements though.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Player Name: FennecFyre
Active Characters: Arayne - http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=936
Inactive Characters: NONE
Other: I'm pretty new, but I think I've met the requirements.

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Player Name: Denden
Active Characters: Aurora, Raven.
Inactive Characters: Udosa.
Other: *sniffles* I need a moment to get over letting one of my poor babies go inactive....

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Player Name:wanderer
Active Characters: Midnight(see Left) and Oracle (http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showuser=795)
Inactive Characters:none
Other:i have been away for a while and have had a scarcity post up, pretty much thengs have been very stress ful but since i came back i think they have all had at least 2 posts.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Player Name: Andy
Active Characters: Cassius,
Maverick,
Sendoa,
Solaine
Other: --

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 08:42 PM
player name aly
active characters artemis, morphine, severus, nephele (unborn)
inactive characters none
other sev became playable wednesday and i don't think i could meet the requirements for him by the tenth since i'll be going on vacation real soon, but i'm gonna try.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Player Name: tiff
Active Characters: jaeger, jovan
Inactive Characters: abaddon
Other: jovan was just born