ardent

Vi x Cree

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:08 AM
I'll message you the link to the charries manic drake :) pups should be born soon guys!!!

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Due to the amount of good characters I have / will be getting I changed Arisu to a much darker alignment, modified her personality, and gave a little more depth to her appearance. If you would like I will make a new RP sample for her as well, though you have seen how I basically RP. xD

Erion

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Your good <3 Seren, Keno, Drake and Ais can do whatever they want with their charries as long as their active and such ;) personalities change over night with some characters and Vi is slowly changing so it will be interesting to see how their relationship will be with their mom!!

Vi will expect their loyalty and not be afraid to beat that I to them that blood is the only thing they can ever truly trust. They will be part of Taurig's new pack once it's made though they will be born in Ludicael just so we can have all four pups lol. PM me on Vi's account if you have any questions, changes etc. to your character, I'm going to work on Sunday for 2 weeks so I'll pop on once and a while when I can snag some computer time but other then that will be scarce :)

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 11:38 PM
LINEARTS FOR PUPPIES

PUP 1 - Arisu
-coming soon-

PUP 2- ACHILLE
user posted image

PUP 3- HESTIA