Player Database Check

Liste

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 08:15 PM
My PD is good!

I also prefer the activity check the way it is now. However, I would prefer roll call with three or four posts per month, because that is what we are currently required, and I think that with everyone back in school these days it would be easier to require 1 post or less per week than to require more.

Five per month for each character is more than that and can be taxing if people lose muse because of homework or extracurriculars or other family businesses, especially because scarcity does not allow for any leeway on the site and we can no longer post at all during absence periods (as I read, if we post during an absence, said absence is automatically DQ'ed). Prior to the change in that, you could post an absence if you knew that you would be cutting it close but you weren't sure if you would/wouldn't be able to post at all (i.e. when I was working summer camp I was exempt from activity checks because I wasn't sure when/if I could log on and knew I wouldn't have time to get to all of my characters when I could log on).

Sorry for the rant!

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-25-2013, 09:20 PM
mine's all good.

and in my opinion, since ala is super fast paced, i think the current one is perf. with the other option, usually some people will post on checks but not really remain ic'ly active. i was actually one of those people lolol /shot so the current one kicks muse into me when i'm feeling lazy
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Arkada

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Seimei here and I think the activity check right now is fine. I'm missing two characters off the database.

Arkada http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=818
Rivaxorus http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=837

Kangi

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Mine are all good, recently got it sorted out. I agree with Mouser.

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 11:02 PM
I agree with the last two paragraphs of Azzy's post. You should be taken off probation if you reapply your charrie and play him/her immediately. I think the system should be made to where a certain number of posts per week/month is required or you're set to inactive because I've RPed with people then all of a sudden they poof without any excuse...and frankly it leaves many of us hanging -_- I would like something that would fix that.

And maybe something fixed with the probation thing, like two weeks per char? I don't like that >.>

so yeah, i suppose the roll call idea is a bust for me because anyone could say their here and never do anything or make like 1 post in between every check and that doesn't fly with me. Ala to me seems pretty fast paced, and should kinda stay that way. To me anyway, i prefer fast pace. Slow is just...too slow, and not just for me but for others as well. I understand the school thing and all, i just started school as well but still people can make time a couple times a week to make a few posts, nothing hard about it.

That's my end of the stick, so yeah...-is a RP nazi-

oh yeah, my charries are good. I'm playing them all so..no touchies! X) the only one I want to add later is Kestrel, Merci and awakens pup but i can't play her till sep. 7th anyway so i'll worry about that later, ok bye.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
08-26-2013, 05:28 AM
4 posts a month sounds. The role call idea doesn't settle well with me, because I know a lot of people come on daily but don't post hardly ever, and would say 'here' on a call but not post much..

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 08:18 AM
Sevan needs to be added to my list in the PD, she can be found Here

Also, I like the current system we have, 1 post every 10 days, its easy for those of us with a busy schedule, but still keeps everyone active.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 08:35 AM
PD looks fine on my end.

As for the activity check, I like the one post per 10 days that we have now, but that's just me.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Those who have posted have had their characters added/removed.

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 08:04 PM
here
I'm missing sand striker but i'm not going to fight it, with all the upheaval he never really got up and running.

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Everything in the DB is good for me.

I like the 1 post per ten days things, because it doesn't pressure people too much, but it stops people from forgetting about their characters

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Nausica needs to be added to the PD
http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=844

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Neios and Kusugra need to be added

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Had a chance to get onto teh comp today, thank god. Decided to come here and make sure everything bes good.... Y'all must feel so special!! I'm missing two charries on the PDB, Aurora (this is her account) and Raven (Click her name).

As to the activity check system.. I have a relatively busy life, and now with school coming and such, I just don't have the time to make enough posts to meet these requirements and it ends up stressing me out and taking up my whole weekend, only to happen again the next month... so, to simplify.. Denden votes for option one.

Gonna be gone again, just in case y'all didn't see the post. Won't be back til about the 11th. Sorry for the estimate, it's just, my aunt and uncle are getting married, school is starting, and life is stressful.... So, bye!!!!!!

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Raven and Aurora shall be added in a moment.

Kus is already added.

As for Nausica and Neios, Saf And Ais, you two are still on probation so you need to wait for your time to be up before they can be played/accepted.

Sceleris

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Everything good for me. And Greed and Sceleris are good too.