Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-16-2013, 05:38 PM
by the way, the reason that the vote number is one more than the poll shows is because im an idiot >> my vote is the hidden on ethat would go on the 4th row, and it is to revoke.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2013, 06:17 PM
What will happen now that the tie is broken? The claim/challenge never happened?

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm just going to say that it's bullshit that Deteste hasn't been around. He has active threads in Ludicael, he was in almost every joining thread since he was promoted to sol many of which went inactive due to other inactive players and he's in the death-match. Please do not claim things that are complete bull shit. Thanks.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Deteste has also left to go be alpha of another pack so...

Clarification: Deteste has been crazy active in ludicael. BUT, he's in another pack now and realistically doesn't have any claim to Ludi at this time.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-16-2013, 06:31 PM
Azzy, they are giving a very good point...look at deteste's posts...they are very quick.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2013, 06:36 PM
I was just saying I haven't seen Viv. I wasn't trying to be rude or attack Viv for that.

I don't need to be attacked because somebody got hurt feelings over something I wasn't even trying to do, then get mad at me saying I was attacking you when it was the other way around. It's BS that you would come at me in such a manner, then attacking me in the cbox before I could even talk to you about it.

But even if he was active, he isn't part of Ludicael because he is in Amenti like Andy just said.

So I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't attack me, because in all honestly I didn't mean to offend or anything and find your behavior ridiculous.

Added; I also am done with this attacking crap. Could we just get this over with? I seriously don't wanna fight with others and have bad feelings towards each other over something like this.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-16-2013, 06:44 PM
im just gonna revoke everything that's happened with ludicael now. I know the consequences that are coming with all of this. I need to accept them and be the mature one, that's what i need to suck up and do anyways. The end of august will come with something i regret, and something i despise, but, if its what has to be, then so be it, i cant beg and cry any longer. Im a big girl. This concludes it.

Comments in the cbox regarding this are to be deleted, staff may discuss things here, that is all.

Laxago

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 09:30 PM
I don't think a pack challenge should be allowed during the time that the alpha is in a DM personally. I would revoke the disbanding because Jupiter is in limbo right now and that's not really fair, and not allow a challenge until after the DM has been judged.