gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-21-2013, 11:16 PM

The eagerness that was evident in Song's eyes made Silent's heart flutter like a butterfly. She enjoyed seeing the young fae look forward to her future and if she had thought this already, it was fine with her. Silent hoped that she would see more of this young one in her near future. There were so many things to happen in the seasons to come for both females, even if they didn't know it yet. With each fae having the other in their lives, who knew what would happen.
Her ears perked at the mention of Song's mother. Even though they had just been there for a good while, it was never too early to hear about family. I mean, Silent had told Song she had eight children already. The more they spent time together, she was sure they would know more about each other. "Your mother?" she gently asked. "Oh my...why ever not, Song? From where I'm sitting, you sound like you are perfectly happy with where you are in life. Why wouldn't she be happy for you?" Those questions may have been bold to ask, but Silent didn't feel bad asking about them. If she had when they first met, it would have been an awkward situation.

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-21-2013, 11:49 PM

She wouldn't mind telling Silent about what had happened to her previously to coming to Alacritis. She was not ashamed of her past, she had not been involved in noble actions but she wasn't afraid to tell about them. The only other one she had told of her deed was Cherokee, she knew the information would not be misused. She was glad she would be able to tell Silent her past.
"It's kind of complicated. From the moment I was born she decided my destiny was to take the pack over from her. Every second I was conscious that was what I had to think about. She became disappointed in me the moment I left." She let her head sink a tiny bit, but her smile still was able to play on her lips. "I know I don't need her approval to enjoy my life, but having her blessing would be wonderful."

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-22-2013, 12:23 AM

Silent felt at ease when Song started to reveal her past. Before coming to Alacritis, she was sure that a lot of things had happened to the young fae. Despite her age, one could always have events and experiences that weren't meant to occur, but did anyway. Silent had no judgment in her eyes or her mind as she listened to Song talk about her mother. Her mind flicked to the past, when she was curled up next to her mother as a pup. Their bond had been strong, even before she was born. She missed her dearly and figured a future visit would have to be made. For now, she focused on the dear one across from her.
Her ears silently slipped back when Song talked about the duties she was born to carry. Silent's eyes glistened as she spoke after Song finished. "My dear child..." she softly said, letting the words fall from her mouth like sand. "I can't believe that...to have you born with a set destiny and not even question your own wants and desires for your life...I bet it was constricting." She fluffed her tail and automatically wrapped it around her right side, covering her leg. "Having her blessing would be a lovely thing to have, 'tis true...Have you had any contact with her since you departed?"

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-22-2013, 02:03 AM

Silent was incredibly understanding, and for that she was thankful. Her words brought the comfort she needed to get through the rough thoughts. Part of her wished desperately to be able to show her mother what she had found she really wanted out of life. But finding her way back to Novel was slightly impossible. She could find her way back no better than she found her way to Alacritis. She didn't know where she had come in, Novel's little patch of land could be anywhere. She would just have to hope beyond hope that she would be proud of her choices now.
Her questions were easy enough to answer, Song enjoyed the conversation. They were touching on some emotional subjects, but she felt it only right. "No, I have not seen her. Nor do I think she wishes to see me. I... let my temper get the best of me right before I left. I attacked my mother in a quick fight for dominance. I don't know what I was thinking. But I brought her to the ground." She looked away from Silent as she revisited the day. "I couldn't face her after that and so I left."

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-22-2013, 02:35 AM

Song's story touched Silent's hearth without even trying. It was a sign from the older femme that this young female was like her in more ways than one. Every action had a consequence, and with that came a feeling of either remorse or satisfaction. She didn't say a word as she decided to get up. Silent pushed herself up with her front paws and elegantly had her hind legs rise and push into the dirt to maintain her balance.
Silent took the necessary steps to close the distance between her and Song. She turned to face the same direction as the white fae before she lowered herself beside her. Resting on her haunches, Silent lowered her head forward and nuzzled Song's cheek. It was a tender gesture, one that showed Silent cared and how she felt about the young female. She raised her right front limb and brought it around the base of Song's neck and shoulder blades. Her paw rested in the nook of Song's collar bone and neck as Silent lightly pressed Song's head to her chest. "It's okay, Song..." she softly murmured in her ear, nuzzling it before pulling back to look down at her. "I am sure that wherever she is, she thinks of you often and knows what you are capable of..."
The black female slowly withdrew her paw and placed it next to her left one. "That fight you had with her was probably going to happen eventually, and it is what she wanted...so, in a way, you didn't disappoint her at all." She kept her tender gaze on the white female next to her and her smile remained in the same manner. "You couldn't disappoint anyone, even if you tried."

"talking"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-22-2013, 02:58 AM

It probably shouldn't have surprised her when Silent moved herself beside her. She welcomed the close proximity, the thoughts of her abandoned family were getting a bit too heavy for her to bear. She welcomed the embrace that Silent offered her, leaning in to the hug as she returned the affection. The words that she offered helped her tremendously, just as the she wolf meant them to. Silent would make an excellent adoptive mother.
The angle that was presented to her was one she had never considered. To gain control of a pack you had to fight the alpha, and indeed that was what she had succeeded in doing. All of her mother's training had paid off in the end. Song was fully capable of holding her own and she was talented in taking care of herself ad others. There was little else her mother could have helped her with. Novel only would have wanted Song to have stayed in their home land. That just hadn't been possible.
"Your words are encouraging, Silent. I've never looked at it that way." She moved to rest her head on Silent's strong shoulder, "It gives me heart to hear you say that. I hope it is true." She smiled happily at the she wolf. She let her gaze rest on Silent's face before she asked her an important question, "Silent, will you do me the honor of..." She grew slightly nervous, but continued. "Will you join Cherokee and I in marriage?" She could think of no other wolf to do the job. Maybe a higher ranking wolf would have been the better choice, but none seemed worthy of the position but Silent. She wanted Silent to declare them husband and wife.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-22-2013, 03:13 AM

Silent accepted Song's weight against her shoulder and further embraced it. Having a young one looking up to her and enjoying the comforts of someone older made her feel..wanted. Aside from the love and affections she had received from Bronze lately, this was the second best feeling she had experienced since arriving in Alacritis. Her gaze filled with a soft emotion - maybe feeling blessed for being alive? - and she nuzzled Song again, licking her across the forehead. "I'm glad I am able to help, Song..Anything you need, and you can call for me. I'll do my best to be there and try to help anyway I can."
Her ebony tail thumped against the ground beside her, a steady rhythym that matched the beating of her gentle heart. As Song asked her to perform their wedding ceremony, Silent was taken aback. She had never been asked to do such an wonderous and sacred thing, and she couldn't help but feel more tenderness in the way she answered. "It...it would be an honor, young one," she softly said as her smile became watery and her eyes threatened to spill tears. Silent pressed Song closer towards her and she rested her head above hers, eyes closed. "I wouldn't say no, not to something as wonderful as this."

"talking"THANK YOU, WOLFIE! ♥

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-22-2013, 01:47 PM

The surprise was evident in Silent's demeanor, Song couldn't help but smile at her happiness. She was tucked in closer to Silent's shoulder her eyes pressed together as she enjoyed the embrace of the she wolf. She didn't want her to have to let go, the bond they were creating would grow ever stronger as time went on. She could hear the emotion in Silent's voice and Song knew she had made the right choice. She couldn't wait for Cherokee to meet her new friend. She knew he'd lover her too.
She was glad to have found such a great mother figure to look up to. Since Novel would not be around to see her grow into the she wolf she was meant to be. She might have grown up in Dimenticato, but Alacritis was her home. "I'm so glad you will be able to do this for me Silent, I wouldn't be able to ask anyone but you." She enjoyed the snuggle she was sharing with Silent, and she was glad she would be able to share her wedding.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-22-2013, 06:25 PM

The happiness and other emotions that surrounded Song seeped from her aura and mingled with Silent's. Both faes were overwhelmed by the sudden waves of future wedding jitters and Silent didn't mind one bit. She hadn't done anything productive for herself - or anyone else - in a long time, and this was exactly what she needed. Silent was needed again, and aside from her reunion with her lover, she felt the energy from life slipping into her bones and joints.
When Silent opened her eyes, they were brighter and looked younger than before. Her whole appearance gave off a sheen of young vibrance that not many had seen in a long time. She pulled back from their embrace and rose from her haunches. A tender nuzzle was given to both of Song's cheeks before she said, "Come on, love. Let's go find some breakfast and talk about details for your wedding. This will be so exciting!!" After untangling her front limbs from around Song's neck, she stretched all over and began to pad towards the brisk winds from the beach.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-23-2013, 02:46 AM

As the morning had continued on she had grown more hungry, though she was not sorry she had given the rodent to Silent. Her suggestion of food was welcome, so she had no qualms with the dark she wolf's plan. She nodded her head in agreement before stating, "I don't think I've ever looked forward to anything more in my life." Her smile was bright as her haunches were brought from the ground. Once again she stood upright, her tail wagging happily behind her. She shook out her coat and let her paws carry her after Silent.
She let the more experienced wolf lead, she wondered what they would be eating. By the scent of salt water she guessed they were going to the ocean. She couldn't complain about sea food. The ocean held some of her highest desired foods, she wondered what this part of the deep held. "Do you know what creatures live in this part of the water?" Her question was released to the she wolf's ears.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-24-2013, 11:28 PM

Silent's ears moved back to catch the inquiry Song made. The ebony fae turned her head to face her mini counterpart. "Lots of different types, Song." Her tail wagged as images of those said types swam through her mind. "There are many yummy species of fish, sharks, crabs, octopus...and my favorite, lobster!" Silent licked her lips, just imagining the savory taste of lobster meat in her mouth. "Once you get through the shell and to the gold within, you will be in heaven!"
She shook her head to rid her mind of such thoughts and looked out to the ocean. "Lobsters tend to live near reefs. They're the support system of all oceans. Food and plant life are there, so many different species can be found there." Silent's eyes met Song's and she said softly, "We should go ahead and find some delicious food, Song. Fish tend to enjoy the coolness of the water, so if we wait until the sun is high, we may miss our chance."

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-30-2013, 02:53 AM

Song could tell that Silent was like her, she adored the buffet that the ocean had to offer. It was wonderful that she was able to live so close to the shore, the feast was quite literally in her back yard. The list of creatures that fell from Silent's maw made her mouth water, each creature bringing a taste to her mouth that she could hardly resist. It seemed that Silent knew what she was talking about when it came to a meal.
Her ears stood forward in her eagerness to find the delicacies. She had a craving for lobster that woud just have to be met. She listened intently as the she wolf gave her a lesson on ocean life, she'd never thought about where lobster would normally live. She would have just happened upon them every now and then, she didn't realize she would have better luck if she looked in a certain place. "I'd say lets go, lobster sounds awesome." She smiled ready to go and get the first meal of her day.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-30-2013, 04:58 PM

The physical signs of Song's thoughts about the seafood options made Silent happy. She wasn't sure, at first, that Song was into fish or any other sea creatures for food. Now that she expressed an eagerness for lobster, it was a relief and blessing in disguise for the older fae. She knew that some wolves were picky about what they ate, especially when they were younger and may not have been exposed to a lot of different types of meat.
"Great minds certainly do think alike, my dear," Silent playfully chided, nuzzling Song once she had caught up beside her. After she pulled back, Silent looked up and over at the sparkling blue water that seemed to endlessly stretch. She was more than eager to get her teeth around a lobster's shell, crushing it and causing it to break and reveal the delicious meat hidden within. Her mouth began to water and she increased her pace towards the reef, moving her gaze to the destination ahead of them. It was a good thing it was only a few yards away, making the trip all the more worth it in the end. "I wonder how many there will be today," she mused out loud.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-01-2013, 10:27 PM

Song nuzzled Silent in return as she made it to the she wolf's flank. A hunting expedition with her new found friend was a grand idea. The time she spent with the dark she wolf had been pleasant, and she was glad to have shown her kindness early that morning. Now though, she was ready for the light taste of lobster to go down her gullet. The tantilizing thoughts of the red crustacean made her mouth water. She only had to be wary of the creature's strong pincers.
She wasn't sure what they'd come up with after their expedition. It had been quite some time since she'd hunted down this delicacy. Maybe Silent would be able to offer some tips, "I probably wont be very good, you may have to help me the first couple of times." Her voice was confident, but she was quite unsure of her dusty skill.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-03-2013, 02:54 AM

The two females had made it to the top of the reef as Song spoke. Silent listened with ears perked in her direction and returned her own words once they had reached the edge of the water. "That won't be a problem, Song. With your brain and those instincts, you will pick up faster than I can say 'Flibberdegibbit'." She chuckled and with laughing emerald eyes, she welcomed Song's gaze before looking at the water near her paws. Her mind began to work and she looked over the surface of the ocean blue water until she saw a darkened shape beneath it.
Silent waded out, took a sharp inhale, and dove her head beneath the waves. Emerald green eyes opened like search lights and she clearly saw the reef that seemed to beckon towards her. She raised her head from the water, looked at Song, and said, "Would you mind swimming out a little bit? Spring has just arrived and the water's temperature isn't too cold."

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-04-2013, 12:10 AM

Song couldn't help but let the bubbly laughter burst forth, parting her lips and putting a smile on her face. She needn't worry about anything, Silent was there to help her out. Breakfast would be served within moments.

She watched closely as Silent pushed her head under the water, searching for the home of the lobster. With face dripping her question was not all unexpected. It had been a while since she had gotten into the water. "After you!" She giggled as her pretty paws inches towards the water.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-04-2013, 12:31 AM

The thought of lobsters in her mouth and stomach for breakfast was appealing to Silent. Seafood was her number one favorite delicacy, aside from moose and caribou. It was the food she didn't get to eat often that tasted the best. These positive influences for the morning dip stayed with Silent as she led Song to the deeper parts of the water. Once she got in deep enough, Silent dove again.
Opening her eyes underwater was like being exposed to another world. The lives that thrived beneath the water's surface could make anyone sigh in content. To their right was a reef that stood up from the ocean floor like a giant, mishapen fort. Varieties of colors adorned the reef, as well as sea life. Her emerald eyes roved and caught a few lobsters walking along the bottom of the reef. It was that direction Silent swam to. Making sure Song was beside her, she rose her head above the water to inhale more air before going deeper.
Silent swam as if she were a fish herself. Paws worked against the gentle currents of the water, propelling her closer to the tall reef. Her eyes worked like beacons and she looked down to the target in her mind. Teeth bared in a toothy grin and she increased her speed to reach out for a lobster. She scooped it up with both front paws before throwing it higher into the water to grab with her teeth. A soft crunch was the result of her pearly whites against the hard shell, making her caught prey squirm and pinch with its claws. She ignored the struggling crustacian until they broke the surface.
Silent looked back to see if Song had made it up next to her. She eagerly waited, the lobster thrashing in her mouth. Silent became impatient and moved her teeth to the area behind the lobster's head. Pressure came from top and bottom teeth, causing the lobster to stop flailing. Satisfaction was in Silent's gaze and the impatience disappeared as fast as it had come. Silent floated, paddling in the water to stay above water, as she waited for her young apprentice to arise.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-04-2013, 12:50 AM

Song quickly followed SIlent under the water, her eyes open, taking in the under water world with concentration. Had she not been fishing she would have enjoyed the scenery much more. She always loved swimming, especially in the ocean. Instead she kept close to the dark she wolf's side, following her gaze to the creatures crawling below. She felt her stomach grumble and as Silent went for hers. Song mirrored her action, choosing a big one yards away from Silent. Delicate jaws grabbing right where its claws would not be able to touch her.
She could feel her lungs start to protest her location, she needed to get air. The lobster struggled intensely, as Song attempted to crush the life out of it with her jaws. It was not aiding in reaching the surface. A slight wave of panic reached her as she struggled to get to the air, paws pushing water as fast as she could. Her lungs burned intensely as the surface inched closer.
Finally when she was sure she would faint her head broke the surface. She struggled to keep hold of the large creature as she gasped for breath glad to be above the water once again. By the time she had surfaced the lobster had died from her powerful jaws, its carapace crushed violently. She gave an achieved smile to Silent, happy to show off her catch. She couldn't talk with the thing in her mouth so she just started to swim to the shore after smiling goofily.

"talking"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 06:55 PM

Silent had dipped her head under the water to see how Song did. The smooth nature Song had when she caught her lobster made Silent's heart dance. She couldn't help but return the goofy smile around the lobster in her mouth when Song broke the surface. Before long, the black and white she-wolves swam back to the shore, eager to get started on breakfast.
Once her paws touched the wet sand of the beach, Silent increased her pace. Water from the ocean made her fur stick to every curve of her body, but she didn't think of how she looked. A stomach grumbled and she looked from her own abdomen to Song's. With wide eyes, a laugh escaped Song's lips and vibrated from behind the lobster in her mouth. Silent continued to chuckle as she padded to where the grass and sand met on the higher banks. She lowered her catch to the ground and protectively sat in front of it. Her laughter faded as she looked up to Song and said, "I suppose both of our tummies are ready to chow down, Song." Her tail gave off light taps against the grass as she thought of the delicious taste in her mouth before too long.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-06-2013, 02:00 AM

She found herself on the shore with the older she wolf, both of them with mouths full of lobster. As she found a perfect place to perch the crustacean was placed on the ground, tempting her to devour it. Her tail wagged as Silent addressed her, just as impatient to start eating as she was. "I'm so ready." She smiled, and took that as a cue to dig in.
Her jaws found the hard armor easily, and just as simply she tore the hard pieces of chitin off, revealing the sloppy goodness. Slurping down the white flesh greedily her belly filled quickly. The lobster was more than enough of a meal for her.

"talking"