gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-30-2016, 03:25 PM
Mortar x Delaney;; Would love to plot these two together, currently in the process of joining Myriad which is right next store to where Dono was. Does he have a new pack yet? She could be a friend and also someone he adds to his new family. They also could work on healing skills together. Both being adopted she could relate to him a little too which would be something in common with him.

Dagger x Laisren;; He's still a little to young for much, but they could certainly become friends and as they age become sparring buddies and even best friends. Both boys could work on their fighting skills and hunt together. I can see Lais looking up to him because of his size and being young still.

Dagger x Acapella;; I think we should do a hunting thread with the siblings, for some skill points and some general time together.

Armani x Jackson;; Jackson would love to become friends with her and spend time with her. He's not a healer but he wouldn't mind at all helping her especially with gathering herbs.

Kieryn x Laisren;; I wanna thread these cute for some cute puppy bonding time. He needs time with his sisters and they could explore together a bit.

Faite x Laisren;; These siblings need some bonding time too!!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-01-2016, 01:19 PM
oh man so many good ideas tick xD I don't know where to start.

Definitely Armai and Jackson since she needs more threads and needs to socialize more. She's been a recluse lately.

Mortar desperately needs threads too. I've neglected him a bit so I'd love it if he met Delaney. They could definitely do some bonding.

And if it's not too old we could still continue our Dagger and Acapella thread that we have. If not another one can be made if you'd like.

But Faite and Kieryn both need threads too, though definitely Kieryn since I haven't posted her yet. And Dagger I'm sure would love Laisren c: Lais could rise him like a horse and Dagger could carry him all over the place and be the best giant older brother figure ever xD And Faite of course wants threads with all her younger siblings so I'll have to throw her at them all at some point.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Yay!!!!

- I can make a thread for Jackson and Armai. Would you like it to be outside of the pack lands? He could help her gather some herbs?

- Delaney really needs some bonding with ones her age. Anywhere in particular that Mortar is hanging around? I can make this thread too.

- I'd love to continue with it, I'll check to make sure it has not been moved to archives :)

- lol Lais would love riding him around like a horse and seeing him as a vary big brother. Would you like to make these two threads?

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-03-2016, 05:04 PM
If you wanna make the one for Mortar too ill reply to Acapella and then make the one for laisren c: mortar hangs out anywhere really since he's a loner and anywhere with a decent amount of herbs is good for Armai.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-03-2016, 07:04 PM
No problem!!

Zeuca

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Any of them would work with either Mystro or Zeuca

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
09-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Tonrar and Phim? IDK what, but they can meet and see what happens?
Phim's brother, Daitaro, is allowed to crash literally all of her threads.

[Image: xc4TMGm.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-11-2016, 05:42 PM
Yeah I'm up for that! If you wanted to start something and pm it to me or post it here that would be awesome

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
09-19-2016, 05:12 PM
I shall get on that!
Phim's brother, Daitaro, is allowed to crash literally all of her threads.

[Image: xc4TMGm.png]