Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-08-2020, 03:51 AM
A bit of a snort escaped her, but Mal went on diligently, parting the fur of his chest to gently clean the little punctures and scrapes that her companion had left, knowing from experience how sharp those little teeth could feel. She squinted for a few heartbeats, then let loose a wry chuckle. "Hopefully not. How unlucky would you have to be to experience two of those?" She lifted her gaze, looking out towards the direction of Mount Volkan for a brief few moments. How many lives had been uprooted, or lost, outright? Things were swinging back to normal, now, though she imagined it'd never be the same, for some. She grinned lightly. "Hopefully I'll be a full-fledged combat medic and not a student, by then."

Shaking her head, she looked back towards her patient. Next came the paste, and she smeared it into the scrapes. The Armadan studied her work for a moment before pulling away, beginning to clean and pack up the supplies. "You're gonna have some goop on your chest.... but otherwise, you'll live a normal life." She made out to poke his forehead with her paw. "Thanks for letting me doctor ya up again." Mal would take all the practice she could get.

Cairo II

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-09-2020, 07:05 PM

He huffed a soft laugh, not quite one of mirth, chest bumping up slightly at the sound, though he held still for the cleaning, head cocked to watch her out of one eye. “Pretty damned unlucky.”

“Hopefully I’ll be Sentinel long before anything like that happens again. I’d like to be able to help Aurielle delegate scouting groups and envoys to check our allies… take some of the stress off of her.”

He grinned as she finished up, rolling with a flip to his paws as she poked his brow. “My life has been saved, lady healer. To be beaten up the next time you and I spar, eh?”

His trademark wide grin cracked his face as he chuckled, confident that she would indeed trounce him on their next sparring match.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think