Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
04-05-2023, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2023, 03:58 PM by Burūberu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Beru shrugged, temporarily forgetting that Kite wouldn't be able to acknowledge non-verbal responses right now and feeling like a bit of an ass when the thought finally dawned on him. Maybe she was right in the fact that no harm coming from the situation didn't necessarily render her blameless, but the yearling had already decided that he was done worrying about it.

"A -- What?? You'd do that??"  All sense of maturity left his body at the prospect of having some sort of new foreign animal companion by his side, replaced with bright eyes and the kind of wonder and excitement usually reserved for young children.  "Well, I mean, Walpurgis could use a friend right?  But are you sure?" He'd hoped she was.

"Kite" & "Beru"
beru

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
04-08-2023, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2023, 09:14 PM by Seadragoness. Edited 1 time in total.)

“Yes! I’ll find you the best companion I can” She promised him. She’d have to head to the market and do some haggling as soon as she could. She had some shiny things she could trade. She wouldn’t be able to take everything she owned with her anyway. Her dad might be a little suspicious if she did that.

“So, look. I’m going to talk to my dad as soon as I can about heading down to the Hallows. Do you think that would be okay?” She asked him, fiddling with what she assumed was a random stone in front of her. She was more than a little nervous about this plan, but she was determined and stubborn. She was going to make this work!

”Speech”  ’Thought’

I keep dreaming of prairies and memories that we'll have.

Burūberu

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
04-08-2023, 09:09 PM
"Okay!"  Beru responded with glee, practically vibrating from the excitement he now felt.  He wondered what sort of companions they had in there and what kind she'd settle on for him, but tried not to think too deeply about it so that his heart wouldn't get set one anything specific.  In the end it wouldn't matter what kind of animal she came out with, he'd love and care for it no matter what.

"Yeah, that's fine."  He replied without much hesitation.  He was eager to see her in Tojo-Kai, because that would mean everything had gone okay and they could spend more time together, and he really couldn't come up with a reason to prolong anything if they both wished for the same outcome from all of this.  "The sooner the better.  Do you think I should tell my sister or should I keep it a secret for now?"  Wari would probably be pissed if she knew he was keeping things from her, but he didn't really care.  She'd get over it.   Couldn't stay mad forever.
beru

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
04-08-2023, 09:23 PM

The sooner the better She was inclined to agree with that. She wanted to get things rolling, and she was excited for the bigger adventure that came with all this. She felt about trying to find Beru and instead clicked her head against his. At least she didn’t do it with any force. She gave what she assumed was his cheek a pat.

“Okay, how about this. We make a new meeting place and time. I talk to my dad about going to the Hallows, get you a companion, and then meet you…” she paused for a moment to think of a good spot. “Actually, what if I met you in the cave?” she suggested. It was a good place for him to hold up. “No, tell your sister, she can help us” she hoped his sister would help and not hinder.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

I keep dreaming of prairies and memories that we'll have.

Burūberu

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
05-02-2023, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2023, 10:16 AM by Nyx. Edited 6 times in total.)

He smiled as the princess gave him a little pap in approval and listened as she dished out the beginning works of what would be their big plan.  "Sounds good to me!"  Beru worried that perhaps this all sounded too simple and easy, like there had to be some sort of catch somewhere or that surely something was going to go wrong because things were never just that easy, but selfishly he refused to let himself dwell on such thoughts for long. He'd rather try and have something go wrong than part ways with the fae here for an unknown period of time. Hopefully that didn't come to bite them both in the ass later down the line.  

"Okay, I'll tell her then.  You didn't hear this from me but Wari is really smart. She's probably someone we want on our side, so I think getting her in on this is a good move to make."  Unless she too realized how flawed their plan could end up being, because then he'd doubt she'd want to come within even ten feet of the pair and their shenanigans.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
beru