size
-
build
-
player
08-20-2022, 02:12 PM

And the winner is...

GHOUL

LEVI must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Ghoul's maim is successful.

Totals:

GHOUl

Attack Roll: 82
Defense Roll: 69
Agility Roll: 53
Perception Roll: 76
Total: 280
Attack[82] + 65% Bonus[53.30]: 135.30
Defense[69] + 20% Bonus[13.80]: 82.80
Agility[53] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 53.00
Perception[76] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 76.00
Total[347.10] + 25% Bonus[86.78]: 433.88

LEVI

Attack Roll: 37
Defense Roll: 65
Agility Roll: 95
Perception Roll: 38
Total: 235
Attack[37] + 65% Bonus[24.05]: 61.05
Defense[65] + 20% Bonus[13.00]: 78.00
Agility[95] + 40% Bonus[38.00]: 133.00
Perception[38] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 38.00
Total[310.05] + 25% Bonus[77.51]: 387.56

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
08-20-2022, 06:54 PM
Through the heckling, the snide comments, the ones who had absolutely no clue why Ghoul had done what he did, the boy was still pleased. Even as the midget attempted to dip out of the way from his meaty paw, Ghoul had struck gold. On the side opposite that atrocious facial marking, he felt his powerful strike land a single deep gash across the other minuscule boy's eye. Bad enough that it would scar and unfortunately look like one of those cliche anime scars. (Kakashi, am I right?) In the same motion, he felt the lil' bean's paw swipe across his own cheek which would leave minor injury.

Once his paws were firmly back on the ground, he gave the pipsqueak his own boyish grin. "Until next time, shorty," winking one ruby eye as he reached out a paw to pat the short stack on the shoulder, this time in a friendly manner, Ghoul turned away. He wouldn't deny that he finally felt triumphant over the tike. Was it childish? Sure. Did he care? Not really. Honestly, now that they were even, he could see them being cohorts in a way. Always keeping each other on their toes and fresh with new fighting techniques.

Without another word, he started to head back toward his siblings. Blind to the scuffles happening around him and finally bringing his attention back toward the battle his mother was entangled in, he noticed his sibling's stares. Even Viscera decided to show up which was impressive in itself. Tilting his head slightly, he looked at the group curiously. "What I do?" He asked nonchalantly with one brow raised.

G H O U L

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-20-2022, 07:15 PM

One by one, the rest of his siblings arrived at the scene. Ghoul had forgone his shoulder brush - briefly acknowledging it - instead to launch himself towards their ‘rival’ of sorts. The spotted boy, along with whoever else was directed away towards the rosy boy’s spat, grinned widely as he recognized the smaller man who’d beaten him and Ghoul several times. Ghoul was a sore loser, always had been - but he wasn’t about to jeer or disapprove. So what if they were allies and there were diplomatic consequences or whatever? There were other wolves having their arguments as well, blood was being drawn everywhere including his mother’s challenge with that skeletal bitch. Blood. The scent, metallic and harsh, was just so damn tantalizing. He briefly acknowledged Widow’s comment about throwing Medusa in the volcano, a giggle bubbling from his throat. Ichor and Viscera arrived, and he raised a brow at the tiny twon’s suggestion of running off. Running away? Assuming retreat? Never. He’d fight tooth, nail, claw, whatever limbs he still had, he’d fight with. Didn’t matter what the outcome was - he wasn’t what you’d call a winner in fights, but when did that ever stop him from charging into one?

His luminescent gaze was now locked in his brother’s scuffle with the spiny raptor-clawed fella - he’d never even gotten to know his name, what a shame - and that twisted smile curled even deeper into his snout, looking almost comically wrinkled. Something in him was cracking, fracturing like shattered glass, not that his mind was all quite right to begin with. Blood, blood, he wanted blood. Ghoul had his chance to give the shortstack a scar, and now it was his turn for penance. The mottled boy chuckled, a bubbly chortle that sounded like a mix between a hyena cackle and a snarl. Sickening and dark.

As Ghoul padded away from the Armada yearling, Macabre decided - no, impulsively followed - his brother’s decision. The two brothers shared that act now, think later logic for the most part, and he justified his next moves as a sort of..retaliation for that scar the rosy-pelted wolf now carried. Luminescent eyes honed in on the black and fire mottled boy. Twisted grin carved into his assymetrical face. It was as if whatever stability, any rationality the spotted boy had before had died. Now, he saw nothing but that little man. The world didn’t exist. Tunnel vision appeared.

"My turn.” The yearling hissed, slinking through the crowd like some oversized cat, hackles raised. He honed in on Levi. Only him. Only him.

Macabre shot out from the crowd, weaving this way and that, like a lightening bolt of black and white. Within a few strides of the Armadan, Mac opened his jaws - cocking his head sharply - aiming to strike out with a snap of his teeth to clamp on the shorter boy’s right front paw just out of range of those raptor claws. He was as reckless and childish as his brother - if they had looked more similar you could say they were almost two twins. Like foolish brother, like foolish brother.

Macabre vs Levi for Maim - Broken Front Paw
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

”Speech” ’Thought’

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
08-20-2022, 08:09 PM
OOC: we've worked it out ooc for mac to get a partial blindness maim. cause we are evil and dramatic

His face stung and blood rolled down his cheeks, enough to make Levi wince a little as he wondered what the hell that guys problem was. He didn't even have enough time to truly process it all before his ears perked, non blood covered eye snapping to a white and black shape approaching. Teeth bared, laughing as though this whole farce was the funniest thing he'd seen. Levi didn't quite see the humour in it, nor did he appreciate being targeted. Once could maybe be explained but one after the other? Tsking beneath his breath, he turned, tail lashing as the spines along his hackles raised. It took a lot to get under his skin, to actually tick him off and every step the Habari took raised the bar higher and higher. Pushed him into a frame of mind that wasn't so familiar to the yearling, the sort that made him dig deep and give it his all.

With a deep snarl, Levi dipped to the side, easily dodging the attempted grab at his paw. He knew what the stranger had wanted to do, saw the intent in his manic eyes, shining bright and silvery. Ready to be sliced in two.

Levi offered no warning, no space to submit or take it back as he lunged forth. Closing the gap between them as he arched up a paw and tensed his tendons tight, carving a jagged line from his forehead, through his left eye and down to the cheek below. He felt the softness of his eyeball, the squeeze and give, before he wretched his claw loose, doing as much damage on the way out as possible. Making the own scratch to his face seem like an itch in comparison, barely even worth noticing.

If nothing else his aim was better this time, even with the bleeding face. Funny how well he performed when he put his mind to it.

Satisfied, Levi simply put space between them to admire his work. Not bad. Job done.

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

08-20-2022, 08:30 PM

There was no rhyme or reason to his attack.

It was bound to happen. He wasn’t the sort to think rationally, think properly through his actions - if you give yourself the intention of sitting high and mighty, acting like hot shit, you’re bound to fall deeper than before. The higher you rise, the further you fall, isn’t that how it went? Ah, the folly of it all. His mother was fighting for the right to her pack, their home, and he was falling into Ghoul’s kneejerk reaction to this little shortshit. Well, did anyone really think Mac was incapable of this violence? Considering how he was, in fact, always a bit off - from his grin to his mannerisms - but even then perhaps his actions wpuld be of a shock to those close to him. No matter. It didn’t matter. He had tunnel vision and boy was he seeing red.

Quite literally. The Armada bastard had pivoted around, lo and behold, before Mac could even swivel his head away, he received a thick clawful to the face. A white-hot pain seared through the boy’s left side as the sickening squelch of his eyeball - gods, his FUCKING EYEBALL - and the flesh above and below his brow and cheek were shaved so cleanly and yet so jagged. Like the boy’s claws were a rusty scalpel, and he was the twosted surgeon. Brutal, calculated, yet a work of art. The pain, it blinded him. Literally, a flash of color he once saw the world through had flickered away in that eye, the switchoff of a tv set, complete static.

After the slice, Mac hissed under his breath, but through the sheething, his grimace curled back into a grin. Blood poured down his features in rivets, his eyeball prickling with the ruptured pain of s thousand needles, stabbing and stabbing relentlessly. It was the worst pain he’d ever felt in his life, and the throbbing so back his hearing even dulled and voices around him became garbled. Was that a ringing in his ears? Probsbly the shock of the fact that his eye had literally been sliced like a slab of ham.

He stood there, feeling the crimson liquid trickle down his face, his injured eye twitching instinctively. He couldn’t register the entirety of the injury, even as drops of blood became puddles on the ground, soaking into his pawpads. Blood everywhere, soaking into the dry earth - funny how the soil still treated the fluid like it was another form of hydration. Blood or water, those plants didn’t care. How interesting. He took his left forepaw and gingerly pressed it against his wounded eye. The white hot pain jabbed into his skull like a strike of broken glass, and he flinched, a hitched wince in his throat. He felt the blood ooze and well beneath his paw. The pounding of the wound. His body was reeling, shocked. He didn’t even realize his luminescence in his damaged eye had ruptured, forming a singular bulb of light, like a headlight of a pupil. Haunting and sharp, piercing and sickening.

Macabre laughed. The crazy fucker, he laughed.

Laughed as the blood oozed and poured. Laughed as his injured eyeball frantically twitched and felt as if shards of glass were just slicing into every fiber of his socket. Laughed as the crimson blood formed its own set of splotches on his mottled fur. Laughed like a hyena, cackling and wheezing, the blood running so thickly it got into his maw and stained his teeth, making it look as if he’d sank his teeth into a kill of his own.

Oh, what a joke.

A damn joke.

”Speech” ’Thought’

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-20-2022, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2022, 09:06 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

OOC: All PP / minor maim approved by Talia!

Perhaps it was a good thing Azure had decided to remain so close, witnessing the tail end of Levi's battle (and disappointing loss) as well as what came next. To his son's credit he did not come out the loser this time around, but still the fact that allied yearlings were trading blows so aggressively did nothing to improve the image of the Empire as they showed their support to Recluse. One brawl could be explained away - and while Az would have had words with Recluse over the actions of her son, the rivalry would not have been damaging to relations - but a second child, coming to dog pile Levi before he'd even had the chance to recover from his loss... well, there was only so long Azure could sit and observe.

He pushed himself to his paws as Macabre initiated, reaching the brawling yearlings just as Levi's maim landed. With one swipe of his wide paw he shoved his son away, separating the combatants, and turning back to the aggressor to deliver a much needed burst of discipline.

In one smooth movement that he hoped would be subtle to the more-distant spectators, Azure hooked Macabre's rear left paw with his own and pulled it out from under him, extending the limb perpendicularly from his body. At the same time the other paw came down upon the boy's upper leg, the entirety of Az's weight pitching forward against the bone there until he heard it crack.

Following Macabre's frame as it buckled beneath his attack (looking, y'know, like a caring supervising adult or something), he pushed his muzzle toward the yearlings ear, his words spoken low and meant for Macabre alone. "You have shamed not only Habari and the Ashen Empire, but also your mother, who is currently fighting for her crown. Use your fucking head." Cuffing the yearling's opposite ear with his pawpad, he intended to use the force behind the hit to 'encourage' him toward his sibling spectators. "Go sit by your siblings and keep your fucking mouth shut or I swear I will drag you back to the Nook myself." By the boy's broken femur, most likely.

Straightening, Azure turned and left the Klein child behind. Stalking past Levi (and giving him a 'we'll talk later' sort of look) he moved to return to the group of spectating adults, fixing his eyes firmly upon Recluse and damn-near praying she won - if only so she would maintain enough of a position of control to make yelling at her later even the slightest bit productive.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

08-20-2022, 09:29 PM

Mac thought he’d been given enough of a reaming by the little quilled bastard. He stood there, feeling the blood pour down - how much blood could his head possibly hold? - but his situation soon turned for the worse. A lot worse.

His hyperactive state, the adrenaline coursing through his veins and the fractured state of his head numbed him to the consequences. He just didn’t fully comprehend the reverberations of his actions. He’d threatened an alliance, threatened his mother’s throne, everything. In more ways than one, he’d really fucked up. But did he care in that moment? No, because his head hurt, the blood kept dripping, and gods he had never felt more alive. What was this feeling - did something new open up to him? A new tolerance to pain? He swiped his tongue over his lips, tasting the familiar metallic tang. Something about it in his strange state of mind felt so right. This was supposed to happen. A new era, new beginning. A new Mac.

His twisted mindset was interrupted when a shape subtly but swiftly shifted towards him. He couldn’t react, not quickly enough in his state. Still clutching his eye he could only stunble as the shape - who smelled of Armada as well - grabbed his left hind leg, and before he could yelp out in protest, his leg stretched at an awkward ankle. His smile fell, his working eye widened. Oh that hurt. He instinctively twitched, trying to jerk his leg away but it was too late and a white hot pain erupted from where his femur went crunch. Mac swallowed back the bile that rose, the ringing in his ears, bit his tongue so hard he was practicaly chugging blood at this point. Battered and his leg definitely broken, he heard the voice whisper sternly in his ear. But the words barely reached him - he was in shock. The boy had a mile long stare, his face almost static were it not for the twitching of his blinded eye. And so, the warning, though involuntarily heeded, resched him the way one’s words would reach another underwater - muffled, blurred. His vision blurred, but not with tears. His eyes were dry - save for the, you know, copious amounts of blood.

He did catch the last few words as the ringing left him again. To sit by his siblings, keep his fucking mouth shut. With another cuff of his ear, sending shrapnels of pain down his orbit, he was left to rise from his crumpled crouch. He pulled himself up with his muscular forelegs, more red than white and black at this point. No weight could be beared on his left hind leg, he had to force himself to try and hitch it up so it wouldn’t drag too much. He half-hobbled to his siblings, but further away this time. He wondered what Ghoul would think. Smug, perhaps, that he had skipped the punishment? Or horrified at Mac’s disfugrement? He stared ahead blankly, but the twisted smile returned ever so slowly.

He chuckled a little under his breath. Ah, life threw curveballs, but this was a fucking landslide compared to that.

”Speech” ’Thought’

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-20-2022, 09:45 PM
Sparrow had been somewhat delayed since she had to stuff her kids somewhere and convince someone for the pack to watch them. Eventually, however, she made it to see the tail end of the fight and enough to see her at least favorite moldy ass looking wolf and stifling some child and tossing him back towards his siblings more or less. She always pinned Azure to be the type to bully pups, and she was glad to see that she was right. She did have to stifle some laughter though at the image that he just only felt powerful when he was around a plethora of pups knowing that he could crush them at any moment. It just all fit together too well made so much more sense as to why he liked Hanako.

Unfortunately, he and his were also on the side of Recluse, which is maybe more unfortunate for Recluse. Sparrow made sure to firmly plant herself on the pale woman's side as she brawled. "Fuck em up, babe! I still got lava rocks to raid for again, and I like it so much better when you're there!" She definitely liked Recluse, but she had some questions about the kind of company she kept. She always had guest Recluse was more of the fun type, which is the exact opposite from what she had decided Azure and Co. were, so how they mixed was something of a rising question Sparrow would definitely have to bring up later, if just for her own interests.

Until then, she was happy to watch the fight, her now blue tipped ear flicking around in case anyone tried anything funny while she was cheering on her woman.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-21-2022, 01:28 AM

A cackle bubbling deep in her own throat and the corners of her lips twisted into a subtle smile as the fight raged on. Recluse had really gone and fucked up now, hadn’t she? She had earned the ire of the wrong wolf, and now she was to pay with blood, battle, and the possibility of getting her crown ripped off her head. The very crown the albino bitch didn’t deserve for any reason whatsoever. Not in Medusa’s head, anyway. Habari was a joke. For the number of wolves that were in the pack, they couldn’t even keep one single slave tethered down to keep her from doing whatever she wanted. She didn’t regret any of her escapades, but the only thing she did regret was coming back after each venture. She was sure that if she had just left and not come back, they probably wouldn’t have even noticed her missing until she came back around to do exactly this! It was a shame, really. Habari consisted of nearly nothing but Recluse’s kids. Which in turn, brought Medusa to only know her as nothing more than a babymaking whore (even though she was married to Medusa’s knowledge) and that’s all she would be known for. To Medusa, anyway.

So far, she’d been doing well enough with her swiftness to keep mostly out of harm's way. She didn’t know if it was because of all the improvement she’d made, or Recluse’s blindness in the daytime, but whatever the case, it was saving her ass from getting mauled worse than it probably could’ve been so far. She had learned to adapt to many different fights, getting better and learning from each and every one. She often didn’t fight like most with their more traditional styles…no. The feral woman was a wildcard. Her moves were often risky, and she knew that by staying near Recluse’s head while still attempting to stay out of reach was a risk in itself. Especially by trying to grapple her.

Medusa’s right foreleg had managed to wrap over the top of Recluse’s neck, her left foreleg, however, was not so lucky. Recluse had tucked her head too much, which really, was all she had mostly done so far. Like a turtle. Medusa couldn’t help but bubble with laughter in her throat as she imagined it. Instead, Medusa’s left foreleg had come upon Recluse’s chin, and where she expected a bite to come of it, she was instead met with…a lick? While it was surprising, to say the least, Medusa only had a heartbeat to think about how odd it was. That was something expected of her, not the Habari alpha.. But hey, if she wanted to eat dirt, all she had to do was ask! Still, it didn’t affect her whatsoever in terms of weirding her out. It did cause her to pull her own left foreleg back and against her own chest in preparation for her next move, however. The tongue lick sped that decision along before Recluse did decide to bite. There was nothing that disgusted the girl, after all, she dug up dead people for their bones and ate rotten things when she was younger for christ's sake! (and maybe she still did! So what, was that a crime!?).

While she hadn’t managed to knock over the Habari alpha or send her careening to the ground thanks to her opponent planting herself firmly in place, that was fine. Medusa’s teeth, at least, would meet flesh. At least a little. She wouldn’t get the grip or the lacerating, face mangling damage she had hoped for since Recluse ripped her head away from her, but at least the albino whore would know that Medusa wasn’t here to play around, unlike her who seemed to treat this as a game with her strange leg licking.

Medusa would, of course, keep her defenses in place. Her hackles remained raised along her spine, ears pinned to her skull, eyes narrowed, tail flagged out to aid with her balance with the toes of her hind limbs spread equidistant apart over the ground and her claws biting the earth to keep her hold on it. Teeth were bared, ready and waiting for the next strike, chin tucked close to her throat so as not to leave it open for attack.

As Recluse tore her head away, Medusa would manage to keep herself at the ready. Sort of accidentally. So when Recluse aimed to bite her face, Medusa offered her left forelimb instead. With Medusa’s positioning and still standing on her rear legs, it was the best thing she could think of at the moment. It was definitely mostly out of reaction to block her face, and Recluse would bite down on the limb instead. Medusa snarled as Recluse’s teeth closed around the middle of her left foreleg. Though with the smaller target (as opposed to Medusa’s face), Recluse’s viper fangs would simply slice moderate cuts across her skin. Blood was drawn, and moderate puncture marks on the back of her foreleg would be a result of Recluse’s bottom fangs, but Medusa was 100% willing to let her leg take the hit so that her teeth would still be free for one last ditch effort attempt.

This would be the moment where Recluse would seek to try and rise as well, aiming her own attempt to grapple the taller Medusa. Medusa had only a moment to decide to abandon the half hold she had on Recluse with her right foreleg. After all, there was no use keeping her leg there since she had practically failed in her grapple, right? And with Recluse rising up, it only helped the skeleton woman withdraw her limb even faster, so Medusa withdrew her right forelimb, letting it slide off of Recluse and nearly tucking it to her own body same as she had previously done with her left forelimb before she had shoved it into Recluse’s mouth.

She withdrew a step, taking a small step back with her left hind foot and slightly readjusting her balance as Recluse’s forelimb aimed to wrap around the back of her neck, but proximity aside, Medusa was still taller than Recluse and the albino bitches paw would slide harmlessly off of her like water on a duck. That, and considering that Medusa’s hind legs had spread equidistant apart, Recluse would be unable to topple her. Much less when she was helping keep Medusa a little more steady, so to speak.

In the brief moment she lifted her left hind foot, Recluse’s snake companion’s assault would fall short, its fangs barely scraping Medusa’s outer toe and nail, tickling the skeletal woman, and leaving nothing but a graze (that honestly, Medusa thought was a blade of grass or a pebble even), though when her left foot moved to replant onto the ground, the snake was likely to get squished if it didn’t move. Medusa was unaware of the reptilian creature, however, as she was focused on her main target.

With a wicked smile, Medusa decided this was it. This joke of a fight that Recluse offered her was more insulting than anything so far, and she was gonna learn today! Without a second thought, Medusa sought to barrel down on her opponent. Though her left forelimb was caught up in teeth, her right forelimb was free to do what she wished. She struck it out at the left side of Recluse’s face, seeking to bring her claws down over the fresh wounds she had previously made with her teeth over Recluse’s left eye and worsen the damage (or really, really make it burn with irritation) as she aimed to throw her weight into it. A bitch slap, if you will.

Lastly, her head would lunge forward and slightly to her left, teeth like heat-seeking missiles as she aimed for Recluse’s left ear. She aimed to get the whole damn thing in her mouth, almost as if she were going to eat it. The top of her jaw sought to come over it, and the bottom jaw sought to grab the inner part of the ear just slightly above where the ear connected to the bitches head, teeth looking to pierce and puncture before Medusa sought to rip her head away towards her right, and hopefully, the ear would painfully tear off. Clearly Recluse didn’t need both ears, right? One was enough.

Throughout the fight, Medusa’s two companions had been watching. Waiting. Circling. Keeping an eye out for the perfect opportunity, and it had finally come. With both wolves nearing the end of their fight, the wolverine had kept his eye on Recluse’s open right side. It raced in, the skeletal marked creature looking to come in from straight behind Recluse’s rear and seeking to grab her right hind ankle in its teeth in an effort to tear into the Achilles tendon with a vicious bite with the intention of crippling the leg! Likewise, Medusa’s cougar companion, Umbra, had opted for the same open side. Since Medusa had managed to keep the bitches left side occupied, that left Recluse’s right side completely open. The cougar moved swiftly, racing in with all the swiftness and silence that her species was known for, and she aimed a slash across the right side of Recluse’s ribs dead center.

Win or lose, Medusa wanted to tear this bitch apart for everything she had done. Though she was unlikely and unwilling to show the bitch the same “mercy” that Recluse had supposedly shown her just a matter of days before this.

Medusa vs Recluse for Pack Challenge
Height: 41"
Build: Light
Round 3/3

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-21-2022, 12:30 PM
ooc: planning a maim fight with Proserpina or Zagan, though I totally understand if someone present wants a go at Pyr. Looking for maim fights (primarily tail removal) so just a heads up if you wanna fight her.

I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

She was late to the party. Pyralis had been out wandering again and when she heard the challenge call it had been nothing but a faint whisper. By the time she arrived there was not only the main challenge but a number of smaller fights. She quickly spied Sparrow and made a beeline for the Pirate King. Eyes fixed on the main contenders for a moment and she gasped in surprise to see the Habari alpha was fighting off against the taxidermist who had made her a head band adorned with her own severed, preserved ear. What on earth? She wouldn't have pegged the other woman as the ambitious, power-seeking type.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
08-21-2022, 04:45 PM

He’d already known most of mom’s pups were idiots but Misery had thought Mac had promise.  Seeing his ‘promising’ student run to attack Levi had the small wolf's blood boiling in a seething rage.  On the outside, he kept a formally calm outlook other than eyes narrowing at the child's actions  He had just gotten done apologizing for the other idiot attacking!  
Misery moved to the scene, arriving in time to see Azure leaving the boy with his now broken leg.  If Mac wanted sympathy he wasn’t going to find it in Misery.  He sat down next to the boy with a disgusted expression on his face. " “I thought you were better than the rest.”  The words were said quietly to the young boy's ears. " “As if Habari doesn’t have enough problems.”  Ghoul got a scowl as well but at least that one hadn’t been a potential protégé.  

Miserly stalked off, desiring to do more but this wasn’t the time.  There were more important things than kids being fools to deal with.  Unfortunately, foolish children could damage alliances and the alliance was an important detail.  This shouldn’t have to happen at the same time as such an important fight and threat to Habari.

He had already had to apologize to Sirius and know he’d have to apologize to another of the armada wolves.  Kotori moved towards Azure, a wolf he could already respect for giving Mac what he deserved.  Misery dipped his head to Azure, holding it down for a second before raising it back up.  His pack had done all the screwing up so Misery was sure to give humility and respect with his demeanor.

"“I’m sorry.  Mother is a bit busy to apologize or I’m sure she would have done so herself right away.”  Misery glanced to the fight, scowling as the children were determined to not let him focus on what was so important. " “Neither of the fools will be allowed to forget their errors.  I hope you the armada will be gracious and take this as idiot children that will learn how badly they messed up and not cause damage to the relationship the Armada and Habari have fostered.”  

That was said as Misery turned his head back to the fight, “Though, the fate of Habari right now is in question already.  The bitch should have been killed long ago.”
"Misery"

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
08-22-2022, 11:31 AM

In the midst of Ghoul wandering back toward his siblings, he noticed a particular brother of his had gone missing. Freezing in place, he lifted his head and searched with ruby eyes for that damn cow-spotted brother of his. Macabre, I swear to the heavens above. Ghoul's thought barely had time to finish crossing his mind when he turned to see his said brother lunging straight for the pipsqueak he had just maim. Clenching his jaw together, Ghoul had no words. He was proud of Mac for getting restitution, but also, could it not have waited?

Had Mac not learned enough skills through their sparring? Really, he wasn't surprised when the runt dipped out of the way to avoid Mac's attack. His blood would soon begin to boil as he watched those sharp claws slice his brother across the face. Every hair along his spine rose as his ears flattened back against his skull and his lips pulled up in a snarl. Attempting to keep as much of his composure as he could still handle, he hoped Mac would wander back now that the midget of a boy had put space between them. Of course, he didn't. Instead, his foolish brother laughed like the maniacal maniac he was and left himself open for the next bewildering scene to unfold.

Watching with wide eyes as the larger male, who Ghoul assumed was the small one's father, slid in to grab ahold of his brother's leg, he began to seethe. The resounding crack that followed was the only thing that held Ghoul back from seeking revenge. It was one thing to act upon his feelings, but going for whoever the fuck that was would have been foolish. Each muscle in his body ached as he watched the dire lean down to whisper in Mac's ear. Ghoul held himself steady as he watched with darting eyes as the man went back to his little group.

Just as he was about to yell obscenities toward the larger wolf, he watched Misery stalk over to Mac. As much as his mother cared for Misery, Ghoul felt the exact opposite. His paws moved quickly to place himself firmly between Macabre and Misery. Glowering stare caught the tail end of Misery's pathetic statement. "Keep your words to yourself or you'll be living up to your name," Ghoul hissed through clenched teeth. All fury and anguish, he watched as Misery went to grovel like the little worm he was to the other wolves. As much as he wanted to yell at the man who broke Macabre's leg, he had other things to give a fuck about. Turning his attention to Mac, he visibly frowned as he took a seat beside his brother and leaned his own forehead against his smaller brother's shoulder.

"We've done it now, haven't we?" Ghoul whispered quietly as he let out his own maniacal laugh. Glancing slightly toward where the fight between his mother and Medusa began to wind down, he wondered what the future would hold for them now.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-22-2022, 12:46 PM
Widow grit her teeth as she watched Macabre saunter off towards the smallest of their allies, muscles twitching to go after him and drag him down into the dirt as she had imagined doing to Ghoul. Why someone from the Armada hadn't stopped the children she didn't know, but Widow would do her mother a favor and at least keep her ire at bay for the sake of her and her alone. Her brothers were no better than Medusa herself, probably even a bit worse. At least from one point of view, the bitch was justified in her actions. Perhaps Ghoul and Macabre saw justification in their actions here today as well, but all Widow saw was two immature brats dealing with personal shit and jeopardizing the allies they would so desperately need should Medusa get the upper paw here today. Would the Armada stand by Recluse after her brothers actions today? Widow didn't want to wait and find out.

When Macabre lost his fight, she was watching and scoffed. Good. Maybe someone would learn something here today, but she doubted it'd be him. Maybe someone else would learn from his mistake, but knowing her brothers she doubted even that. The herb she brought with her gathered at her paws, brought for her mothers injuries after the challenge. Suddenly she reached for the collection and dispersed from those she struggled to call her siblings at the moment and cursed quietly to herself. These were for their mother, but she hoped that patching up the boy they bullied would repair at least one paving stone on the road back to being allies. Misery seemed to have a similar idea in approaching a man that looked as if he were directly related to the smaller boy she approached.

She would proudly walk past her injured brothers, casting them a disapproving glare each before approaching Levi with a frown. Placing the herbs on the ground, she sighed and hoped that he'd at least accept her help. The wound across his face couldn't be comfortable and she was certain he'd like to at least see without blood seeping into his eyes. "I brought herbs for Recluse's injuries, but I think you need them more." She offered, hoping the smaller young man would accept her kindness. Widow wasn't the kindest wolf, she would even admit that, but she wasn't heartless. For all she knew this boy had every bit of that coming for him, but her brothers should have known it wasn't the time or the place out of respect for Recluse. Widow knew nothing of the ire the boys shared with their target, but Widow certainly wasn't going to be picking her brothers side in this fight even if she agreed with them.

"Speech!"

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-22-2022, 02:01 PM

So many wolves coming and going, Chimera spared little attention for any of them. Instead he focused on the group around him and on the fight...or fights... happening just a leap away. He was a little surprised when Azure chose to stay with the group. Chi would have assumed that the teal marked brute would skulk away with his father. Little surprises.

Orthrus had somehow snuck along, following his father to the challenge. As Chimera lay leisurely upon his stomach between Artorias and Venom, the boy came up and quietly questioned them. "Challenges bring out the beast in some." With one paw, he scooped the boy close, settling Orthrus between his forelegs and against his chest so that they could watch the fights together.

Chimera nudged Art lightly. "I've yet to meet your bird child," he spoke as he peered over the black and blue brutes back at an equally black and blue... whatever he was. "Hello," he greeted Zephyrus with a smile. Though large, the bird was still evidently a child and Chimera did love children. And speaking of children...

Chi caught Azure's departure from the corner of his eye and turned his attention as the man went to defend his own child. Mismatched ears swiveled forward and the dire's gaze watched with interest as he apprehended and chastised a young wolf. The look of pain that flashed across the wolf's face was clear and when Azure returned to the group, Chimera nodded. "Well done." Had his own child been ganged up on like that, he very well may not have stopped at a bit of pain. "How is Hanako?" the slate striped behemoth inquired politely. "She visited Fenmyre a few seasons back and we had a good talk." It was no secret that Azure and Hanako were mated.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
08-22-2022, 03:13 PM
Being pushed aside, Levi shot his sire the dirtiest of looks he's ever mustered. It wasn't as if he'd done anything wrong, the attacks had been entirely unprovoked. Unlike most of the brawls Azure had gotten into. And what was it with everyone trying to make their problems, his problem, as a whole? Regardless he was quite tempted to just go back home, that none of this was worth the fuss and had been considering leaving when a dire stranger approached. Not another one, surely.

But she seemed to be coming in peace, offering herbs as if Levi even knew what to do with them. The scratch on his face wasn't going to kill him, he felt no need to go rushing to a medic, even if it did sting a little he'd live.

"I don't want your pity." He stated it as a matter of fact, no salt or malice. Same way someone would refuse a drink they didn't like, polite enough but firm. Made it clear pushing wouldn't get her anywhere. "Save it for your Mother, she may need it more than I do."

He turned his attention back to the fight, having lost track of the main event for obvious reasons. He imagined this was a political mess in the making, one Levi had no interest in whatsoever. Though if his family wished to get up in arms for his sake he wasn't going to stop them.
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-23-2022, 01:47 AM
Widow had to forcible stop herself from narrowing her eyes at the smaller boy refusing her help. He was no better than her brothers in a way, refusing the help of an ally probably didn't look much better but Widow wasn't about to argue with the boy. Maybe he deserved what her brothers had done and tried to do to him, though she still believed that they could have picked a better time and place to settle scores. "Fine, have it your way then," she said after a deep breath to prevent herself from sounding too snotty. She wasn't going to force the kid to accept her help, but she still felt like she needed to do something.

Grabbing the herbs she offered to the kid once more, she walked off from the boy and over to the much larger man he resembled most. She wasn't certain he was the kids father by any means, but the relation was obvious and he appeared to hold some sort of position within the Armada. Misery even seemed to think it was a good idea to speak to the man at one point, so Widow felt perhaps it wouldn't have been too bad of an idea. Recluse would certainly benefit from the medicine she brought, but what her brothers had done was worse (in her eyes) to Recluse than any attack Medusa would land. Where was their loyalty to their mother? They only served themselves at that much was clear.

Approaching the man, Widow placed the herbs down again and looked up towards the man. He was massive, and at her rate she worried she wouldn't be much if any smaller. She tried to keep that from bothering her, deciding that perhaps speaking to him and offering the herbs to him instead would perhaps be a better course of action. She might not be an adult, but acting like one and solving problems like one would get her a lot farther than trying to patch up stupid boys. "Excuse me, can we talk for a moment?" She tried her best to sound confident, hoping that whatever anger the man may have had for her brothers wouldn't be directed towards her.

"Speech!"

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-24-2022, 04:24 PM

No sooner then Az had folded his haunches, more conversation was posed. This time from the chimeric brute whom he'd hated for a very large portion of his life. Azure's gaze flicked to the side, briefly landing upon the Fenmyre king from the corner of his eye before returning forward to Recluse and Medusa's brawl. Swallowing every ounce of that hate was difficult, but without at least attempting to play nice, Azure knew he'd be no better than the child he'd just disfigured. From the outside, the Empire was tight-knit and inseparable. An alliance that assured that a wolf who chose to target one pack would know and expect retaliation from eighty more. With outsiders spectating, Azure knew better than to cause a scene. "Not well, I'm afraid." Came his curt reply, remembering that day so long ago in crystal clarity when Hanako had cried over Chimera's vicious threat. Now he dared to ask of her well-being, like the pair were life long friends. "You've missed quite a lot." The subtext in his words spoke more than he did - maybe if you didn't hide away on your private island, you'd be more informed.

Another approached and Azure's head turned to acknowledge her, cold blue eyes hardening. Another? Another Habari wolf? How many legs would he need to break today? Thankfully this one did not seem to share her pack member's random rivalry towards him or his son, her words were respectful and for the moment, he stowed his inclination toward violence. To Chimera he turned briefly, pushing to his paws. "While I'd love to fill you in, it seems another has need of me." Nodding his head to gesture to the Habari woman, he led her off into a distance that could be considered more private but where he could still keep an eye on the goings on.

(Not an exit, but will be continuing conversation in separate thread to spare this one the clutter, Azure is still present)

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-28-2022, 04:19 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

There seemed to be a commotion going on in the Battlefield. Jynn heard the call and at first intended to ignore it as pack matters were hardly her concern. However, the more she thought on it the more she decided it was worth a look. If she was really going to go and make a band that performed and traded with the established packs it would behoove her to keep on top of which packs existed at the very least. When she arrived it was to chaos. She saw the main two fighters, one of which she had battled already and another she recognized from Sparrow's parties. Wolves spread out on either side or in the middle and side fights appeared to be breaking out. Her eyes rested on Sparrow and she quickly made her way over to the familiar face. "Hey Sparrow, what is going on. Which pack is being challenged for?"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-29-2022, 07:36 PM
Sparrow heard a familiar voice and her gaze easily found its master- Jynn. Sparrow smiled heartily at the woman as she asked questions, "Oh, it's Recluse's pack called like... Harberry or something. They own the volcano." The lands were always much more relevant than the names, not that she'd tell Recluse that who possibly agonized over the name for eons- who could know. If Sparrow had it her way every pack would just be like, "The Pack Where the Koi Wolves Live," or "Big Whore Orgy Pack," or "Sweet Home Keep it in the Family Pack," or something like that. As for the other person, Sparrow couldn't be sure. "I couldn't tell ya who the challenger is... Kinda looks like it could have been one of Chaos's kids if he were like..." Sparrow gestured her paw to the thin wolfess, "I dunno, whatever's going on there."

With her judgement made, she turned to Jynn with an amused smile, "Any favorites on who should win?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-30-2022, 04:02 PM
Deathbelle could add another shortcoming to her lifelong list of regrets that would haunt her until the cold earth finally swallowed her up. Not being there when Kali fell would be the most painful of her mistakes, and the wound was fresh on her heart. She made her way slowly now, towards the call of the challenge. She wouldn’t fail Recluse yet again, when she finally arrived to watch the end of the mass of commotion.

Had she retained some of her vibrancy from her youth a plethora of emotions would have crossed her features then as violet eyes caught sight of so many familiar faces in one place. She pointedly tried to ignore the sight of Sirius as she found his silhouette a pain that masked any other shot through her chest as she quickly averted her gaze into the rest of the crowd. Chimera and Venom came into focus.

She stood on Habari’s side, but remained far enough away she wouldn’t get caught up in any immediate conversation or conflict. This fight would determine far more than she cared to admit as she was internally returned to a time similar to this, but so long ago. So much had changed during her course of years, and the memories returning brought both joy and sorrow as every regret flashed through her mind and the mistakes weighed heavy on her shoulders.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.