gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
11-20-2015, 09:39 PM
So a thing happened against Ashelia's will, and will now be expecting. A pup pass Will have to be bought assuming there's interest in it, but I won't be hurt if nobody applies ~

Details:
Ashelia is currently a Loner, I don't know if she will be joining a pack just yet, but she may be traveling with Odyseus for protection/guardian. Her mindset I don't think is quite ready for taking care of pups, let alone a litter that was forced on her, so there's the possibility of them staying with her or being given to someone else who is more capable of raising them. That part is still up in the air. I'm not sure if Sin will come to collect them, but he pretty much doesn't care at this point and probably won't know they even exist.

Designs are up to the adopter since I don't have computer access to make designs, but they can take after the Adravendi's or the Armada/Hellstrom line.

Size probably should range from 23"-36" since she's a tiny thing, but I won't be opposed to it being larger.

Alignments can be whatever you want, she's on the good spectrum and Sin is lawful evil.

Basically, the Pups are open for a lot and can be subject to lots of ideas. Again, not sure if she will keep them or let someone else have them, depends on what happens between now and when they're born. With that said, here's the form ~

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: --Adravendi
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Rp Sample[/b]:

**Please note, if the adoption falls inactive via 1 month without posting without a valid absence or reason, I reserve the right to take it back. That is all~