Keno's Dating / Plotting Service

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Bernedette Black -- Female -- Yfir Karl {2 Years}

A warrior of Yfir, Bernadette is seeking to have fun and live, not just exist. She needs buddies. She needs spars. She needs... a... something. I'm not really sure which way she swings so uh, just toss people at her and see if she clicks?

Einarr Akemason -- Male -- Imperium Legionary {2 Years}

"Hi, I'm grumpy and I want to eat your face." Not exactly that bad, but Einarr isn't exactly the most social of wolves. He's a bit on the awkward side, believing pretty much that fighting is existence. He will not likely date anyone not interested in Imperium. Chances are to get to know wolves he'll spar them before he actually talks too long with them. Needs a strong woman {or man} by his side.

Hakku Hutashi -- Male -- Rogue {4 Years}

Happy-Go-Lucky! Fluffy!  He suffers from Paranoia, but is generally a good hearted soul to be around. He can just sometimes break down and might need someone to cuddle. Severely needs plots. Into men and women as well.

Naoise Sorrell Savvil -- Male -- Imperium Servus {2 Years}

So being a Servus of Imperium right now doesn't leave Naoise open for much, but the brute could always use friends, tormentors, or possible interests in the pack~ ;D Another brute who swings in all the ways, he could use someone to mellow him out regardless of gender. {NOTE! His personality needs updating. Current traits fall on:: Cold, Distant, Lonely, Clingy, etc.}

Sunniva Jarvela -- Female -- Rogue {3 Years}

Sunniva don't need no man or women! But no seriously if you'd like to try throw someone at her. She's looking to cause some mischief. Any sort of plot would do, just really want to try getting her more involved with Alacritia {particularly any of you who have a Jarvela! Lets make some threads, babeh!}

----Less Important Seeking Plots---

Forsaken Armada -- Male -- Loner {2 Years}

Needs more potential love interests. He swings both ways, is dark, manipulative, and definitely not a good guy. But he can treat you real nice if you agree to be his. ;3 Mysterious, a masochist and a sadist, this guy lives for pain. But he doesn't necessarily cause it those he cares for. Can you dig it?

Ganta Hellstrom-Lore -- Male -- Loner {Pup}

Okay, he's a babu. I get that. But I paid $50 for this handsome devil and he needs to be played more. Not necessarily needing love interests, but interesting plots would definitely be welcome!

Kaitlyn Falkenrath -- Female -- Borealis Star {Pup}

A babu who is sweet who could also use some more interactions.

Noen Utahime Walker -- Male -- Borealis Libran {Pup}

Another babu who could use some more interactions.

Kar Savvil -- Male -- Rogue {6 Years}

Kar could potentially be open for another mate, just keep in mind this lovely boy already has quite a few children~ <3 He's a sweetie though, and not going to fall easily. Could definitely use some more friends or something to cheer him up from his current state.

Marina Agatsuma "Rainbow Syndrome" -- Female -- Borealis Spirit {4 Years}

Not looking for love interests per say, but this girly needs more spars {like Berny} as well as some rivals. Also looking for slaves that she can mold to her will and have fun with.

Mieu -- Male -- Imperium Servus {1 Year}

CORRUPT THE INNOCENCE CHILD. No seriously, lets make him a machine of war. Imperium wolves, come at me bro.

Shrike Destruction -- Male -- Abaven Paluni {2 Years}

Needs friends. Rivals. A potential love interest. A pet rock. I don't know! He needs something though, so throw ideas at me.

Thalos Destruction -- Male -- Abaven Paron {Pup}

Just needs some more interaction around Abaven. I need to get his butt more active for his sibbies. ;w;

---IF INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING FOR NON ROMANCE PLOTS LET ME KNOW---

Thanatos Adravendi -- Male -- Rogue {2 Years}

Svetlana Xanilov -- Female -- Fiori Council {3 Years}

Pamela Arrow -- Female -- Rogue {6 Years}

Sequoyah Cypress Dominique-Netonya -- Male -- Borealis Aura {4 Years}

Félicien Ambroise Desgroire -- Male -- Abaven Mruni {3 Years}

Allen Walker -- Male -- Borealis Libran {7 Years}

Akemi Miu Hróðvitnisdottir -- Female -- Borealis Libran {5 Years}

Arietta Lore -- Female -- Loner {5 Years}

Matthias Barnett -- Male -- Loner {1 Year}

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
11-23-2015, 05:53 PM
I want riv to meet shrike - just saying xD

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-23-2015, 06:03 PM
Creed
Faite
Grimmjow
Kharnage
Mortar

So I'd be leaning more towards Faite and Grimmjow for actual plots for dating since Creed is doing pretty good on plots :P Grimm has the potential just to have fun and creep everyone out just to see the reactions on their faces.

Faite... well she's a bit out of the loop for interactions with others in general since she was stuck at Mount Volkan for forever while she was out searching for her family xD So she might come off as rude at times or awkward.

Kharnage is in Imperium now and very young but puppy love could always be fun :P

And Mortar isn't accepted yet though once he is he'll be headed to Donostrea and will be adopted by Glacier. Puppy love works for him too and he'll be into guys and girls c:
Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2015, 06:13 PM
@ Riv --

Yest yes! Do you want me to start? :3 And where abouts?

@ Shrap --

*Faite is welcome to meet Shrike or Hakku as far as potential dating goes~ Maybe even Forsaken if you'd be down for it. A lot of things just tend to show better if it'll work out IC, you know?

*Grimm seems like he'd be fun to thread with Sunniva especially, and possibly Berny. Your choice!

*Kharnage needs a thread with Simurgh once she's accepted {and added to this list, oops!} But we discussed that already I believe, haha. He could totally meet Mieu too. The poor thing is too much in his mind like a pup still, but that could make them click all the better.

*Mortar is sessy and needs to meet sessy people. xD I'd love to have him meet Ganta and possibly Kaitlyn~

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Sunniva and Duvká thread!
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Definitely Luns! Do you want to start it? XD Or should I?

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-23-2015, 06:43 PM
Faite and Shrike sounds like it'd be interesting :P

Grimmjow would definitely love to meet Sunniva, especially since he's met Sabine! I'm sure he'd like Bern too though!

Yes for the Kharn and Sim thread for sure though that can be later xD

I really like the idea of Mortar meeting Gantja! He could meet Kait later on but another male pup in his life could be adorable!

So all in all I'd definitely be looking for Faite and Grimmjow threads! They're sorely lacking. Mortar isn't accepted yet but I'd really love to thread him and Gantja

Allen

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2015, 07:12 PM
Alrighty then Shrap! I can start the thread for Shrike / Faite if you want to start the one for Sunny and Grimm and we can start from there~ owo

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-23-2015, 07:21 PM
Sounds good to me c:

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-28-2015, 08:46 AM
If you could start it that'd be great. I've got a bunch of studying to do this weekend and it might not be til next weekend that I can get to posts.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-28-2015, 09:19 AM
Bernadette and Neith should have a thread
and i know mieu already has a rhyme thread but i think Einar should run into him sparring with a tree or something and takes him on for a play spar

Allen

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2015, 06:48 PM
They totally should!

I can start the one for Berny and Neith, if you want to start the one for Einarr and Rhyme? :3

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Hera and Bernedette would be fun me thinks! Oh and Thanny and Hera should bump into each other too! And Jendai could be interesting with Einarr too. Thoughts?

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Hera and Berny -- I'm so down for this!

Thany and Hera -- Heck yes! ;w;

Jendai and Einarr -- Kekekekeke. I'm definitely down!

I can start two if you can start one? :3

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Will do! I'll starrrrrrrt the Hera one for Thany?

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2015, 07:12 PM
Sounds good~

Mieu

gems
size
build
player